BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

'Possessed by Ghosts,' villagers in eastern Thailand force neighbors to strip

'Possessed by Ghosts,' Villagers Force Neighbors to Strip
By Teernai Charuvastra
Staff Reporter

14567225021456722522l.jpg
Police face off with three suspects reportedly possessed by a ghost known as phi pob Saturday in Sa Kaeo province.

SA KAEO — Two women and one man in eastern Thailand are facing charges for forcing their family members and neighbors to strip naked in the street of their village, reportedly on the order of a ghost.

Police said the three suspects claimed they were possessed by a phi pob when they herded seven residents of a village in Khok Soong district into the street at knifepoint on Saturday and told them to take off their clothes.'Possessed by Ghosts,' villagers in eastern Thailand force neighbors to strip

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1456722502

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-02-29

Ghosts.... I'm yet to meet one Thai person

who doesn't believe in ghosts of afraid of them....

"They said they felt like something heavy fell upon them." Yeah, yaba, booze or both.

well there are alot of luk tep dolls really really pissed off, they enter the "dolls" to feel the love of humans and touch flesh. Now their spirits are floating alll around thailand looking for idiots to kill. WHenever i want something, i tell a thai, a ghost wanted me to do it. and it gets done.

but if you ask a thai to do something... it may never get done.

Even the police look afraid,at least not taking any chances.Thailand hurtling towards the 15th century.

regards worgeordie

“They said they felt like something heavy fell upon them, and they were unconscious of what they were doing,”

The same thing happened to me the last time I got drunk. Something heavy fell on me and I was unconscious of what I was doing. When I woke up the next morning and saw her I couldn't believe my eyes. It was enough to almost cause me to swear off booze.

I invite this so called ghost to visit me if it is for real. No one in my house does drugs so i think he will disappear once the drugs wear off. How much fine maybe worth it!

a good slap in the face is a standard remedy for possession, drives the ghost right out and back to Ghostland

Middle Ages ignorance and superstition is alive and well, and living in Thailand.

the USA too...about 30% of people there believe in ghosts...

why do clothes have ghosts too? i never see any naked ghosts...hmmm....