'Possessed by Ghosts,' villagers in eastern Thailand force neighbors to strip

webfact

'Possessed by Ghosts,' Villagers Force Neighbors to Strip
By Teernai Charuvastra
Staff Reporter

14567225021456722522l.jpg
Police face off with three suspects reportedly possessed by a ghost known as phi pob Saturday in Sa Kaeo province.

SA KAEO — Two women and one man in eastern Thailand are facing charges for forcing their family members and neighbors to strip naked in the street of their village, reportedly on the order of a ghost.

Police said the three suspects claimed they were possessed by a phi pob when they herded seven residents of a village in Khok Soong district into the street at knifepoint on Saturday and told them to take off their clothes.'Possessed by Ghosts,' villagers in eastern Thailand force neighbors to strip

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1456722502

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-02-29

well there are alot of luk tep dolls really really pissed off, they enter the "dolls" to feel the love of humans and touch flesh. Now their spirits are floating alll around thailand looking for idiots to kill. WHenever i want something, i tell a thai, a ghost wanted me to do it. and it gets done.

but if you ask a thai to do something... it may never get done.

“They said they felt like something heavy fell upon them, and they were unconscious of what they were doing,”

The same thing happened to me the last time I got drunk. Something heavy fell on me and I was unconscious of what I was doing. When I woke up the next morning and saw her I couldn't believe my eyes. It was enough to almost cause me to swear off booze.

OK guys,A new strategy.When entering into a pub with working ladies have someone start yelling about the "Ghost" in the area.Have one of the women that is in on the scam start taking off her cloths and the rest might follow..5555............Just added,,,Make sure no ladyboys are working there.

Middle Ages ignorance and superstition is alive and well, and living in Thailand.

All over the world, not just in Thailand.

Walking on water, living in the belly of a wale, raising the dead, a white guy born in the middle east, an African named moses who looked like Charleston Heston, or penguins from antartica who walked to the desert in the middle east to get on a boat!cheesy.gif

And that is only one of many popular superstitious cults in the world!wai2.gif

Middle Ages ignorance and superstition is alive and well, and living in Thailand.

Walking on water, living in the belly of a wale, raising the dead, a white guy born in the middle east, an African named moses who looked like Charleston Heston, or penguins from antartica who walked to the desert in the middle east to get on a boat!cheesy.gif

And the first miracle, a man born in Palestine finds friends called Mathew, Mark, John, Paul ( bit of a travelling name changer there ) and a few others that he could go drinking with. ?

Penguins on the arch?

How long did it take Moses to check if they were gay or not? :-)

Penguins on the arch?

Errrr...Moses never made it to the ark

Moses was born in Africa, lived his entire life in Africa and died in Africa.

He never even made it to the "promised Land'.

Moses was an African man. Noah was probably a dark skinned middle eastern man, like Jesus.

post-147745-0-82852000-1456757153_thumb.

post-147745-0-98838600-1456757187_thumb.

Penguins on the arch?

Errrr...Moses never made it to the ark

Moses was born in Africa, lived his entire life in Africa and died in Africa.

He never even made it to the "promised Land'.

Moses was an African man. Noah was probably a dark skinned middle eastern man, like Jesus.

attachicon.gifMoses_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Well, I wouldn't remember.

That was well before my time.

Never met the guy ;-)

Archived