American expat found dead at Rawai home

webfact

American expat found dead at Rawai home
Darawan Naknakhon

PHUKET: -- Police have yet to confirm the cause of death of a 60-year-old American expat whose body was found in his home in Rawai Feb 29.

Chalong Police Capt Wuttiwat Liangboonjinda was called to the home, in Soi Aree, at 2pm, by the man’s maid.

Police arrived with rescue workers to find the body of the man*, dressed only in a bathrobe and socks, on the sofa.

“The TV in the room was still on,” said Capt Wuttiwat. “The body was discoloured with dark blue and purple as if he suffered some form of blood clot. We believe he had been two for about two days before his body was discovered by the housekeeper.

“We found no sign of assault on the body and no sign of robbery in the house,” he added.

The housekeeper, who police declined to name, told officers that she last spoke to the man at 7pm on Friday (Feb 26), Capt Wuttiwat said.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/american-expat-found-dead-at-rawai-home-56415.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-03-01

Another lonely man found dead,very sad.

R.I.P.

regards Worgeordie

Why assume he was lonely?

Well it took two days for a maid to find him. If i go missing for an hour i get hunted down by the wife.

R.I.P.

regards Worgeordie

Well it took two days for a maid to find him. If i go missing for an hour i get hunted down by the wife.

One man's lonely could be another man's nirvana.

R.I.P.

regards Worgeordie

I would rather be lonely

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

This is someone I had multiple occasions to have drinks with, he actually took me for 100thb on the Super Bowl game. Classic guy, always a big laugh, fun/funny dude.

I know another member here was better friends and he feels real bad about this. Condolences to family and friends, really a shame. RIP

Steve was a good friend of mine. He loved Blues/Rock music and was always to be seen at local gigs.

He was a generous, openhearted man and was loved by many.

My sincere condolences to his family.

RIP buddy. You will be missed.

Steve was a good friend of mine. He loved Blues/Rock music and was always to be seen at local gigs.

He was a generous, openhearted man and was loved by many.

My sincere condolences to his family.

RIP buddy. You will be missed.

Nice to see there is still mankind around. RIP old boy.

R.I.P.

regards Worgeordie

It means she never saw your avatar ;)

this being said, RIP to the deceased who seems to have departed from natural causes

Steve Emma the American expat who died recently will be cremated at Rawai Wat. The ceremony is at 12 noon on Sunday 6th March.

There will be a vigil at the wat each evening from 7:30 onwards.

After the ceremony there will be a wake at Mayan apartments at Mayan Place (opposite Soi Mangosteen) on Sai Yuan Rd.

There will be live music as this was Steve's stated wish.

Archived