Driving From Phitsanulok,chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, To Uttaradit To Ubon

Mike45

I will be traveling from Phitsanoluk to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Uttaradit to Ubon by car in early January. I want to stop and see what there is to see along the way. I also want to stay at hotels along the way.

Anyone have any "should not be missed" places that they would like to recommend and a some places to stay at along the way. I would appreciate some hotel, guest house bargains because everytime we call Thailand more family are joining us. We are now at two full cars. We should have a great time together my wife's family are great!

Thanks

Mike

I will be traveling from Phitsanoluk to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Uttaradit to Ubon by car in early January. I want to stop and see what there is to see along the way. I also want to stay at hotels along the way.

Anyone have any "should not be missed" places that they would like to recommend and a some places to stay at along the way. I would appreciate some hotel, guest house bargains because everytime we call Thailand more family are joining us. We are now at two full cars. We should have a great time together my wife's family are great!

Thanks

Mike

Nothing much to see in Uttaradit but 50km North is the Sirikit Dam that might be of interrest. Great fish very fresh from the Dam along its boarders. If you plan to stay in Uttaradit for the night PM me and I can recommend a few places