Chinese robbers injured in gun duel with Thai police after failed gunshop robbery

webfact

China is FULL of criminals and Thailand has made it easy for them to come here. It's going to get a lot worse, you can count on it.

Wait until their pro pick pocket teams arrive, no one will be safe. These guys are good, work in numbers, and empty your pocket or bag even in the most obvious places, indoor or out.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say it again: nearly ALL news involving Chinese people and China is BAD NEWS!!!

Chinese people who travel in Thailand are very arrogant and disrespectful, they smoke and spitting everywhere, even in a crowded hotel elevator.

The Chinese smoke, everywhere, even in non smoking areas. They don't care.

All the other stuff is usually done lower class tour package tourists.

In post # 13 photo, the lady in the corner is doing sign language. Can someone translate?

I'm fairly certain that she is 'signing' what their new responsbilities will be at Bang Kwang Central

Crime must be rampant in China , One of Chinas greatest exports, criminals.

another story on chinese crims but the same as the other stories about their activities WITHOUT ANY FACE PHOTOS OR FINGER POINTING,

I wonder how much they paid for that??

NO brains shown at all, just like gold shops someone always near by who has some sort of projectile firing implement.

Some brains shown if someone gets shot in the head - perfect example for the gun lobby of how having plenty of guns makes everyone safer!

Archived