Thai Friendly... Don't Bother...

losworld

seeing as you signed up on a site with 0 girls with basic diplomas from regional universities, i don't see how it constitutes anything else but desperation. TF is for finding a quick bang with a hooker or for finding bottom of the barrel girls to marry/enslave.

These sites have horrible reputations for normal thai people, those that are Americanized also do not hang on there to find farang companionship.

Nothing wrong with that, plenty of people who fit better with those kind of girls. Sooner you see that you're part of that category and stop getting delusional about it, the sooner happiness will come.

You are the only delusional one. I am guessing girls on that site simply rejected you which is strange cause you seem like such a nice guy.....lol

I have dated several girls from that site in the past. A nurse, one studying for her Masters, one who just returned to BKK from Scotland with a Masters, and a few who have all spent time abroad. I also know some girls with degrees from Chula and Thammasat who use the site.

Obviously there are also many girls on the site who don't fit any of the above I just mentioned. However, I feel pretty confident in claiming the problem is clearly you and your obscenely arrogant attitude rather than the girls on the site.

You should man the <deleted> up and stop talking down to others. You simply expose what an insecure little boy you truly are. A real man would feel no need to speak in such a way to another.....

You know there's threatments for mythomania.

Id never join one of those sites. Everyone has his preference, i wouldnt want to get involved with a girl that has had more cocks than dentist appointments.

Why did you delete first part of your comment?

You were talking so respectful about your thai chinese girlfriend.

She must be lucky to have you ...

Maybe you should show her your comment on her.

Anyway, I hope she will wake up and break up with you.

I think we both know it is unlikely a guy like this has a decent girlfriend (or a GF at all). And if he does, she is probably of the same low and disgusting moral character he is.

But on the off chance you are correct, if she is by any means a decent girl with any self worth, she should in fact leave this loser for acting like such a despicable human being.....

The more likely scenario is that he is an old, fat, alcoholic.... trolling people behind his keyboard trying to forget about his own miserable life.

It's a wonderful site if you're looking to have sex for money. I've picked up 8 hot little things in the past two weeks.

I send this message:

Would you be interested in having sex for money?

Surprised at how easy it is when you offer 2000 for the night.

Edit: just picked up another so make that 9.

You old romantic you.

i read this topic, and its seems that truth really hurt some people herewhistling.gif

That's an interesting thing to say..... Because what I am seeing is a bunch of despicable men projecting their own failures onto others and simply acting disgustingly rude to anyone who disagrees with them. Not uncharacteristic at all for Thai Visa though......

Absolutely hilarious how dysfunctional men in Thailand can't find a decent women and then claim everyone else who has one is lying..... Lol

i read this topic, and its seems that truth really hurt some people herewhistling.gif

Obviously "good moral character' is banging people left and right for money and paying money to get in relationship with those people.

It's be to expected, inbangkok is actually married with a girl from thaifriendly. Gotta defend her honour somehow.

It's their last ditch effort, sadly. It used to be a great site but it's losing its customers to Tinder and such apps. TF used to be THE site but it's not anymore.

They just try to squeeze what they can out of it. No harm no foul.

Probably. It's also possible his mate really did get complaints and/or his account somehow looks suspicious.

...but that's just fine as long as you pay...

Obviously "good moral character' is banging people left and right for money and paying money to get in relationship with those people.

It's be to expected, inbangkok is actually married with a girl from thaifriendly. Gotta defend her honour somehow.

Keep it coming troll. Like I said, a disgusting little man like you does not phase men. If you are going to insult people from behind a keyboard, why not at least attempt to be a bit creative?

It's their last ditch effort, sadly. It used to be a great site but it's losing its customers to Tinder and such apps. TF used to be THE site but it's not anymore.

They just try to squeeze what they can out of it. No harm no foul.

Probably. It's also possible his mate really did get complaints and/or his account somehow looks suspicious.

...but that's just fine as long as you pay...

I noticed that too. Ive never had issues with that website, but recently it's asked me if I have investments or something.

It's a wonderful site if you're looking to have sex for money. I've picked up 8 hot little things in the past two weeks.

I send this message:

Would you be interested in having sex for money?

Surprised at how easy it is when you offer 2000 for the night.

Edit: just picked up another so make that 9.

Congratulations. You are a true playa.

Keep it coming troll. Like I said, a disgusting little man like you does not phase men. If you are going to insult people from behind a keyboard, why not at least attempt to be a bit creative?

unlike you im not trying to be insulting, im simply stating fact and you are seeing them as insults. You might want to look at your life and change what you dislike instead of transferring that self-hatred onto others. I have absolutely no ill feelings with people of your kind of the girls on thaifriendly, i just don't fancy the type of man you are and the type of girls they are, just like i dont fancy hanging out with depressed goths, wiggers and plenty more types of people. You chose to see it as an insult, everybody has the right not to be interested in desperate girls rejected by her own countrymen and hookers. If you see something in them good for you, if they are the only type of women you can get, then good for you as you found someone.

unlike you im not trying to be insulting, im simply stating fact and you are seeing them as insults. You might want to look at your life and change what you dislike instead of transferring that self-hatred onto others. I have absolutely no ill feelings with people of your kind of the girls on thaifriendly, i just don't fancy the type of man you are and the type of girls they are, just like i dont fancy hanging out with depressed goths, wiggers and plenty more types of people. You chose to see it as an insult, everybody has the right not to be interested in desperate girls rejected by her own countrymen and hookers. If you see something in them good for you, if they are the only type of women you can get, then good for you as you found someone.

Its ok! Really. I know you suffer from depression. You posted a big thing about it not long ago. This is why you are acting like such an ass hole, insulting others, talking in such a vulgar and disgusting way.

You are the only one transferring your insecurities and failures onto others. You are not stating any "facts". You are purposely saying things to get a rise out of people and claiming that anyone who has a gf or wife they met online must be a whore by default. There is no way you are so stupid that you don't know certain people may be offended by such a statement and you are indeed purposely trying to offend. And you purposely use very provocative and vulgar language. However, I am not offended because again, I know you are struggling mentally by your own admission.

Again, no worries though. I understand you are struggling and I hope you get better soon. This is VERY typical behavior of people suffering from mental illness.

And I cannot afford anymore time responding to a mentally distressed individual. Get well soon!

seeing as you signed up on a site with 0 girls with basic diplomas from regional universities, i don't see how it constitutes anything else but desperation. TF is for finding a quick bang with a hooker or for finding bottom of the barrel girls to marry/enslave.

These sites have horrible reputations for normal thai people, those that are Americanized also do not hang on there to find farang companionship.

Nothing wrong with that, plenty of people who fit better with those kind of girls. Sooner you see that you're part of that category and stop getting delusional about it, the sooner happiness will come.

You are the only delusional one. I am guessing girls on that site simply rejected you which is strange cause you seem like such a nice guy.....lol

I have dated several girls from that site in the past. A nurse, one studying for her Masters, one who just returned to BKK from Scotland with a Masters, and a few who have all spent time abroad. I also know some girls with degrees from Chula and Thammasat who use the site.

Obviously there are also many girls on the site who don't fit any of the above I just mentioned. However, I feel pretty confident in claiming the problem is clearly you and your obscenely arrogant attitude rather than the girls on the site.

You should man the <deleted> up and stop talking down to others. You simply expose what an insecure little boy you truly are. A real man would feel no need to speak in such a way to another.....

I have used TF and TC in the past. I found on TF that most of the girls were bar girls, freelancers, or interested in relationships for money. An alarming number of the pictures are actually taken at bars.There were a few decent girls on there that i dated, but it seems they are even less now.

On TC I found much more normal girls. Girls with degrees and decent jobs. Hardly ever see a picture taken in a bar.

The difference is that TC doesn't let free members chat with anyone but TF does. I guess you get what you pay for because the difference is night and day. The funny thing is on TF its free to chat, but the date will cost you! (contractual obligation)

I have used TF and TC in the past. I found on TF that most of the girls were bar girls, freelancers, or interested in relationships for money. An alarming number of the pictures are actually taken at bars.There were a few decent girls on there that i dated, but it seems they are even less now.

On TC I found much more normal girls. Girls with degrees and decent jobs. Hardly ever see a picture taken in a bar.

The difference is that TC doesn't let free members chat with anyone but TF does. I guess you get what you pay for because the difference is night and day. The funny thing is on TF its free to chat, but the date will cost you! (contractual obligation)

Yeah, I have no doubt there are lots of these girls on the site. If someone is not interested in these girls, easy enough to ignore them. And users on any type of dating site will turn over frequently as well. Do you have to pay to use TC? Maybe that's why you found better quality girls on that site?

I have not used any of these sites for a few years now so I suppose something major could have changed. But I know for a fact normal girls still look for dates online. Many Thai couples meet online these days as well. This is Thailand after all.....hard to see someone put their phone down for more than 5 minutes anymore. It would be pretty obvious for anyone with half a brain to see that Internet dating is simply the next step in romance for the digital age.

Yeah, I have no doubt there are lots of these girls on the site. If someone is not interested in these girls, easy enough to ignore them. And users on any type of dating site will turn over frequently as well. Do you have to pay to use TC? Maybe that's why you found better quality girls on that site?

I have not used any of these sites for a few years now so I suppose something major could have changed. But I know for a fact normal girls still look for dates online. Many Thai couples meet online these days as well. This is Thailand after all.....hard to see someone put their phone down for more than 5 minutes anymore. It would be pretty obvious for anyone with half a brain to see that Internet dating is simply the next step in romance for the digital age.

Yes you have to pay to use TC if you want to be able to chat with girls. You can only browse for free.

TF has changed quite a bit in the past year. It used to be bad, now its much worse IMO. TC seems roughly the same to me. Although I haven't used either one in several months.

An off topic post has been removed. Digging through other member's posts and bringing them up on the forum in another topic can be considered as stalking and is against the forum rules.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

Sites should learn to be ad driven, not membership driven. Most of the internet is "free". I remember years ago when one had to pay a membership fee to search. I think that was Yahoo. Yahoo was the biggie in those days. Then Google came along, blew them away and showed how to really monetize a site.

I have always found that paid websites had much better quality than free ones as those women on free sites get bombarded by spams from thousands of men.

I have a wife and sometimes girlfriends but I still try to get more without going to a bar.

Seems I am one of those desperate men.

I`m exactly the same. Could we start a over the hill expats desperately seeking young sympathetic women group? Social workers and nurses with geriatric experience to be given free membership.

Again, normal girls don't date on TF. Those on TF that arent working girls, were rejected by 35 million thai men.

Bear, that used to be the case 10/15 years ago or longer. Not now.....good Thai girls have smartphones, have college degrees, buy their own cars, and use the internet for shopping, chatting with friends, playing games, watching videos, listening to music, and yes, dating.

The Thai social experience has moved online in some degree.....just like the rest of the world. Dating, chatting, and social media sites are not taboo like they once were.

Only in many Western countries is there still a stigma with online dating or with Westerners who come here with that belief.

So, to say no "real" Thai girls date online is outdated. You just have to know how to look and also be someone they would be looking for.

Again, normal girls don't date on TF. Those on TF that arent working girls, were rejected by 35 million thai men.

Bear, that used to be the case 10/15 years ago or longer. Not now.....good Thai girls have smartphones, have college degrees, buy their own cars, and use the internet for shopping, chatting with friends, playing games, watching videos, listening to music, and yes, dating.

The Thai social experience has moved online in some degree.....just like the rest of the world. Dating, chatting, and social media sites are not taboo like they once were.

Only in many Western countries is there still a stigma with online dating or with Westerners who come here with that belief.

So, to say no "real" Thai girls date online is outdated. You just have to know how to look and also be someone they would be looking for.

Bear was referring to TF which is a specific dating site. You are referring to all of them like they are all the same. They in fact are not. You clearly know a lot less about online dating than you think you do.

• 2 years later...
On 3/6/2016 at 12:34 PM, NeverSure said:

Sites should learn to be ad driven, not membership driven. Most of the internet is "free". I remember years ago when one had to pay a membership fee to search. I think that was Yahoo. Yahoo was the biggie in those days. Then Google came along, blew them away and showed how to really monetize a site.

I vaguely remember that  service although  I  never used it.      I wish it still existed as I have a couple of topics I'd like researched for a fee.    

Archived