BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
macb

Daily Day Diary For Issan

Thanks for the advice guys, I'm hoping that MacB's absence is for all the right reasons (sleepless days and nights). Unfortunately back in Bahrain now so will have to wait til Songkran when i'm back again to get my boys under control, but house will be finished in a month and the hounds of the baskervilles will have a couple of chickenless (and completely walled in!) rai to run around in until their hearts are content. I have made friends with a Thai police dog handler in Chaiyaphum city who lives in one of the villages a few klicks from us and he has promised to come and help my wife with some obedience training after they move to the new place.

Had a great holiday and pics and stories to follow once I get my card reader from the office.

All the best.....TT.

I am still about mate: Busy being and Dad all over again, Thats interesting a POlice Thai Dog HAndler:

Next time I am in BKK I am going to visit the Thai Police Dog Section HQ

Some of there Dogs want me to teach them English so that they can ignore there handlers hahahahaha

Edited by macb

Thanks for the advice guys, I'm hoping that MacB's absence is for all the right reasons (sleepless days and nights). Unfortunately back in Bahrain now so will have to wait til Songkran when i'm back again to get my boys under control, but house will be finished in a month and the hounds of the baskervilles will have a couple of chickenless (and completely walled in!) rai to run around in until their hearts are content. I have made friends with a Thai police dog handler in Chaiyaphum city who lives in one of the villages a few klicks from us and he has promised to come and help my wife with some obedience training after they move to the new place.

Had a great holiday and pics and stories to follow once I get my card reader from the office.

All the best.....TT.

I am still about mate: Busy being and Dad all over again, Thats interesting a POlice Thai Dog HAndler:

Some of there Dogs want me to teach them English so that they can ignore there handlers hahahahaha

Too funny Mac.......I'd like to teach those Sherherds some Geloman so that my wife can't set them on me when she has one of those rare but funny thermo-nuclear moments.......glad all is well with B and babyMac....hey wheres the pics?

All the best.....TT.

Too funny Mac.......I'd like to teach those Sherherds some Geloman so that my wife can't set them on me when she has one of those rare but funny thermo-nuclear moments.......glad all is well with B and babyMac....hey wheres the pics?

WEll my mate Rayban started this thread so I been putting pics here mate

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=1109637

Ha ha, my dogs can ignore me in three languages now (Thai, Isaan and English), clever mutts they are... :o

Well yesterday was going to town to sort birth Certificate etc: and get baby checked as filling to many nappies, and wife wanted to be sure all okay.

So father-in-law who is getting thinner !!! decided he wants the clinic as well which is in the other direction gets him there and they are to busy so had to bring him home again, all the days he has had to go but wants to go when I have something to do wasted my time.

Any way at the Clinic was a guy from a few houses away with big graze on his knee I thought m/c accident then I looked in the treatment room and some old lady was drunk and the male nurse was putting stitches in the top of her head to an open wound but had not cut the hair away mmmmmmmmmmm.

Early in the morning I had heard laughing etc and commented to the wqife about someone having party, as it happens they had been op the loa khoa and one lady moa wanted to fight with a lady who was sober, they werer going hammer and tongs the guy with the cut knee tried to intervine but got flung to the floor, and grazed his knee the drunken women banger her head on the floor and ended up at the clinic.

Happy Hoidays hahahahah

Good ol' Lao Khao, good for entertainment value if you like all in wrestling!....Bring back Big Daddy & Giant Haystacks I say!......just what you need with a newborn in your arms.....unfortunately mao by breakfast seems to be more prevalent in my village as everyone has some harvest cash in their pockets, if lucky will last them til Songkran.....Happy days!