Thai police arrest jealous husband wanted for brutal murder of cheating wife

snoop1130

Thai police arrest jealous husband wanted for brutal murder of cheating wife
Kwaang Siripoom

post-249866-0-02181400-1457347145_thumb.
Image: Dailynews.co.th

UDON THANI:-- Police have confirmed the arrest of a man wanted of the murder of his wife in Udon Thani.

Udon Thani Police commander Pol. Maj. Gen. Peerapong Wongsaman told reporters about the arrest of Mr. Preecha Mongkol, 40, who has admitted to killing his wife and trying to dispose of her body by setting her on fire and dumping her remains in a garbage disposal zone.

Mr Preecha was arrested near Ban Rai train station in the Buayai district of Nakhon Ratchasima on Saturday after being on the run for more than a week.

Pol. Maj. Gen. Peerapong revealed that Mr Preecha admitted to the crime and told officers he killed his wife out of jealousy after she had cheated on him many times in the past.

Preecha added that he always forgave his wife and had recently talked with her about forgetting the past and trying once more to rekindle their relationship.

Preecha said he even bought his wife a gold chain as present to signal the start of them being a couple once more.

However, Preecha said he became angry when he found out that his wife had cheated on him again during a visit to Bangkok where she posted a picture on Facebook of her with another man.

When his wife finally returned home he once again tried to talk things through with her but the pair ended up fighting, Preecha said.

Preecha allegedly told officers that he became even more enraged when he discovered that his wife returned from Bangkok without the gold chain he recently bought her.

As the pair argued, Preecha admitted hitting his wife on the head two times with a plank of wood, killing her instantly.

He is reported to have told officers that he felt immediate remorse for his actions but then panicked and wrapped his wife’s body in a bed sheet and carried onto his tuk tuk. He then drove to a nearby garbage disposal point where he used fuel out of his tuk tuk to set fire to the body.

Incredibly, during the police media briefing relatives of the victim said they felt no anger towards Preecha and that they had already forgiven him. The relatives are reported as saying that he was a kind and hardworking man who had always taken good care of his family and that they understood the reasons for him carrying out the crime.

The relatives said they would now be taking care of the couple’s two children and that they would welcome Preecha home once he had completed his jail sentence.

Source: Daily News/ThaiRath

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-07

"The relatives are reported as saying that he was a kind and hardworking man who had always taken good care of his family and that;

they understood the reasons for him carrying out the crime."blink.png

"...and that they would welcome Preecha home once he had completed his jail sentence."

facepalm.gif

Sounds like a nest filled with birds of a feather...

"The relatives are reported as saying that he was a kind and hardworking man who had always taken good care of his family and that;

"...and that they would welcome Preecha home once he had completed his jail sentence."

facepalm.gif

Or maybe they knew he was a good man and their daughter was a slut.

However, Preecha said he became angry when he found out that his wife had cheated on him again during a visit to Bangkok where she posted a picture on Facebook of her with another man.

Again, farcebook and Udon Thani. A deadly mixture. When do people start to realize that life's too short to die because of one woman?

Please Google facebook and Udon Thani Killer. TVF members should immediately delete their facebook accounts.

I hope that she didn't suffer a lot.. May she rest in peace.

No mercy for the guy, he had the chance to walk away.

​ Some examples: http://news.thaivisa.com/uncategorized/man-kills-wife-out-of-facebook-jealousy/54475/

http://pattayadailynews.com/german-stabs-udonthani-thai-girlfriend-17-times/

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/707972-dutch-bar-owner-killed-in-udon-thani/

And they reproduce......facepalm.gif

facepalm.gif

You seem to be right. A guy with more money always received her honey.

"Preecha admitted hitting his wife on the head two times with a plank of wood killed her instantly."

Id like to know if she died instantly after the first time he hit her or the second time..............

facepalm.gif

a families twisted thinking begets a twisted response suggesting promiscuity merits being murdered. she may have sold the gold to support a drug habit??

facepalm.gif

Or maybe now without the income she gave them they need him to provide it.

Strangely enough,i sympathise with him.he must have loved her very much to put up with so many of her extra marital activities. There is a breaking point.He bought her a gold chain to celebrate the new beginning.i know that money cant buy love(but it can buy a damn good imitation)and i know that violence is not an answer,but he was good enough to forgive her(how many of us would have)and start new,every time.However,can you imagine the visions in his mind's eye every time he looked at her.She was stupid to do the face book thing.It showed no respect,love,or decency.Can you imagine the continuous running picture loop,every time he alone with her? none of us know what effect on his sexual capabilities her consistent unfaithfulness caused.He must have been very depressed,and helpless when he realised that she would never stop these actions.He must have felt worthless as a husband and a lover.I cannot condone his action,but i can understand it The reason i can feel him is because my ex wife was murdered in exactly the same circumstances,some 20 years ago.It was a case that went national,all the news papers carried it.I do not lie.I hope the judge is sympathetic towards this man,and gives him the minimal senence.i hope that later in life he can take up his life again with his kids.Not only does he have to spend time in prison thinking about it,the real punishment is living with it for the rest of his life.

This may be Thai land,but i think that sometimes good men deserve the appropriate justice.

Strangely enough,i sympathise with him.he must have loved her very much to put up with so many of her extra marital activities. There is a breaking point.He bought her a gold chain to celebrate the new beginning.i know that money cant buy love(but it can buy a damn good imitation)and i know that violence is not an answer,but he was good enough to forgive her(how many of us would have)and start new,every time.However,can you imagine the visions in his mind's eye every time he looked at her.She was stupid to do the face book thing.It showed no respect,love,or decency.Can you imagine the continuous running picture loop,every time he alone with her? none of us know what effect on his sexual capabilities her consistent unfaithfulness caused.He must have been very depressed,and helpless when he realised that she would never stop these actions.He must have felt worthless as a husband and a lover.I cannot condone his action,but i can understand it The reason i can feel him is because my ex wife was murdered in exactly the same circumstances,some 20 years ago.It was a case that went national,all the news papers carried it.I do not lie.I hope the judge is sympathetic towards this man,and gives him the minimal senence.i hope that later in life he can take up his life again with his kids.Not only does he have to spend time in prison thinking about it,the real punishment is living with it for the rest of his life.

This may be Thai land,but i think that sometimes good men deserve the appropriate justice.

Totally agree with what you are saying. And it's even harder if the affair was kept as a secret, and the husband always has to keep guessing and believe in a lie. In this case, the girl posted on facebook, so that's another issue.

facepalm.gif

So this "good man" had every right to brutally kill his wife because she was "a slut", is that what you're saying?

"Preecha admitted hitting his wife on the head two times with a plank of wood killed her instantly."

Id like to know if she died instantly after the first time he hit her or the second time..............

Why?

The mistake she made was she forgot she was married to a Thai man and not a Farang.

It may be acceptable to treat your Farang husband this way but you a rolling the dice

thinking you can treat your Thai husband this way and there will be no repercussions. coffee1.gif

Cheating on one's spouse is possibly the most common reason for murder and has been throughout history. This woman was just a slut of the 1st degree, and clearly even her own family knew it as did the numb-skulls on social media.

Granted divorce would have been a far better option, but it sounds like a "crime of passion" even if he did hit her twice.

Five years in jail I'd expect,

rolleyes.gif

facepalm.gif

a families twisted thinking begets a twisted response suggesting promiscuity merits being murdered. she may have sold the gold to support a drug habit??

JohnPound46

i have no intention of answering your reply,because you are obviously a man that has no idea of what people can do when pushed to the limit.Whether Thai,European,American,what ever,we all have a point of no return.Dont tell me that all Thai people are rotten to the core.There are some good Thai men,and i have met many of them.i hope you are never put in this position.

JohnPound46

i have no intention of answering your reply,because you are obviously a man that has no idea of what people can do when pushed to the limit.Whether Thai,European,American,what ever,we all have a point of no return.Dont tell me that all Thai people are rotten to the core.There are some good Thai men,and i have met many of them.i hope you are never put in this position.

So he got 'pushed to the limit', his action, he murdered her.

His punishment, must surely be life imprisonment, justice done.

Many people have been in the same position as him, murdering the person cannot be justified.

Why?

I was being sarcastic as if he had to hit her twice she could not have died instantly could she? .....Bad reporting!

You are sick.

He's a shoo in for the prison cricket team.

Yes,i agree that prison is the answer.As i said in my post,if anyone read through it,That i do NOT condone what he did.And i know that violence is not the answer,but we are dealing with people that live in a different culture.Their culture is one of 'face' and that is something we find hard to understand.The ones that really suffer from this,will be the kids.There is no excuse for what he did,but i can understand that he was driven to the limit.A guy i know,did the same thing to his wife,an awful murder,it included decapitation and dismembering of the body and trying to bake the head in the oven.I know this because i was a witness for the defense at the Old Baily.After hearing all the evidence that was produced regarding her negligence and abuse of her children.Her violence when drunk,her continuous affairs even with her divorce lawyer.Her continuous regaling him of tales of her lovers.To sum it up,he was sentenced to 6 and 4.it was 6 for the manslaughter,under diminished responsibility and 4 for the trying to pervert the course of justice.The jury recommended lenience and recalled the judge to change the sentence.The judge reduced the sentence to 4 and 4.The sentences were to run together.I knew the man.A mild mannered guy with a good sense of humour and a congenial make up.But that night,after she had attacked him with a claw hammer,he lost it,pushed to the limit.

There,but for the grace of God,go i.

Archived