Naked driver dances after causing multiple car crash in Bangkok

snoop1130

Naked driver performs celebratory dance after causing multiple car crash

By Coconuts Bangkok

post-249866-0-17433400-1457347763_thumb.

In a video filmed by a witness, the naked driver climbs out through the side window and poses by the side of the car, before breaking into dance. Screenshot: Street Racing TH

BANGKOK -- A female driver got out of her car naked and started grinding up on the vehicle in the middle of the crowded Lat Phrao Wang Hin Road after colliding head-on with a taxi.

The unidentified woman, estimated to be in her 30s, reportedly drove the wrong way and collided with a taxi, causing a multiple pile-up as two other cars behind the taxi also collided.

In a video filmed by a witness, the naked driver is seen first trying to climb out through her driver side window.

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/03/07/<deleted>-naked-driver-performs-celebratory-dance-after-causing-multiple-car-crash

cocon.jpg

-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-03-07

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from being a "big girl" , in my opinion Thai girls dying their hair to that sort of colour is ? Well unflattering. It was the hair that caught my attention closely followed by the damage the smash caused . And as for the poor taxi driver, who was not at fault, how the hell do you think he felt being confronted with sight?. Drugs/alcohol involved ?

Apart from being a "big girl" , in my opinion Thai girls dying their hair to that sort of colour is ? Well unflattering. It was the hair that caught my attention closely followed by the damage the smash caused . And as for the poor taxi driver, who was not at fault, how the hell do you think he felt being confronted with sight?. Drugs/alcohol involved ?

I find this post completely offensive. The problem here is that she is disgustingly obese and you try to obviscate the issue with a diatribe about hair color?

No one would care about the hair color if she was attractively slim.

Seemed biss as usual to the Thai as the video shows many cars pass by rather quickly.

Not Thai 'lady' I guess, pretty much English, no?. Whatever, she must have had a ball befor she went into the car to try to take off.

She is supposed to be mentally ill.

Surprise, surprise.

Doesn't it feel good to share the road with the mentally ill which is my impression on most trips biggrin.png

I love to sway thru traffic on the moped, but lots of mental types around. Me 1 of them??clap2.gif

Seemed biss as usual to the Thai as the video shows many cars pass by rather quickly.

Not Thai 'lady' I guess, pretty much English, no?. Whatever, she must have had a ball befor she went into the car to try to take off.

Think you need to look at the video again

Yes, first glance wasn't what I thought I should have seen. First the guy in black looking at her bum...thought he also wasn't sure what he saw. But then again a dark poushky doesn't rhyme with a natural English red hair, as far as my experience goes 555.

Anyways, she's certainly not my type.

Mentally ill but not problem for driving ,police were quickly on the scene,heard there was a naked lady ,phones at the ready .the vehicle should be seized and crushed but as we know it will be a don't do again 500 baht and a few pictures

I find this post completely offensive. The problem here is that she is disgustingly obese and you try to obviscate the issue with a diatribe about hair color?

you could find an issue with just about anything, he makes a remark about her hair and are offended and then you call her disgustingly obese, she's not obese, she is a little fat and off her rocker.

Aye, and I bet you are a pair of Johnny Depps.

Archived