Japanese tourists’ naked swim invites Hua Hin police investigation

webfact

Japanese Tourists’ Naked Swim Invites Investigation
By Teeranai Charuvastra
Staff Reporter

14573536351457353700l.jpg
Twitter photo of the Japanese tourists in the mass skinny dipping session on Hua Hin Beach on Saturday night. Photo: @KomsakAddams / Twitter

HUA HIN — Viral photos of dozens of Japanese tourists frolicking naked in the surf of Hua Hin prompted a fruitless police investigation over the weekend.

Investigators subsequently determined that the 20 to 30 men involved in the mass skinny dipping session were part of a Japanese tour group that eluded capture by departing the country as scheduled Monday morning, according to the commander of Hua Hin police.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1457353635&typecate=06&section=

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-03-08

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh this is so terrible...shocking thing to happen in Thailand...it will ruin tourism and create a bad image of the country......I count about 25 guys in the circle that's (say) 1000b public indecency fine for each = 25000b.........HH police too slow off the mark 555 and have missed out.........cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Oh this is so terrible...shocking thing to happen in Thailand...it will ruin tourism and create a bad image of the country......I count about 25 guys in the circle that's (say) 1000b public indecency fine for each = 25000b.........HH police too slow off the mark 555 and have missed out.........cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Just dont mention the war.

Although it seems they just had some fund and didn't hurt anyone as some posters wrote, THIS IS THAILAND, the land of the Thai people, and Thais don't appreciate nudity in pubic places. Like it or not - you have to respect it. When in Rome....

something that should elicit a giggle at the most becomes a crime in Thailand.

You're very welcome to point out how ridiculous bigotry always is, and even more welcome to look around, and realize that it's not exactly limited to Thailand. The United States, I would suggest, comes first on that particular chapter.

Although it seems they just had some fund and didn't hurt anyone as some posters wrote, THIS IS THAILAND, the land of the Thai people, and Thais don't appreciate nudity in pubic places. Like it or not - you have to respect it. When in Rome....

Please tell us you mispelled that on purpose ... brilliant ! biggrin.png

You're very welcome to point out how ridiculous bigotry always is, and even more welcome to look around, and realize that it's not exactly limited to Thailand. The United States, I would suggest, comes first on that particular chapter.

umm, yeah, not sure how that bigotry card got on the table i do believe we are talking about public indecency.

do try to keep up.

if calling this quest for legal retribution silly after something as innocuous as a skinny dip in the dark is bigotry i really do need to redefine my terms.

umm, yeah, not sure how that bigotry card got on the table i do believe we are talking about public indecency.

do try to keep up.

if calling this quest for legal retribution silly after something as innocuous as a skinny dip in the dark is bigotry i really do need to redefine my terms.

You do indeed.

A group of Japanese men frolicking in the water, nothing strange here, for the Japanese male that is.

Japanese men do everything together, that is why they had so many "private" clubs on Soi 33 Sukhumvit in BKK. Most have closed now, patrons have gone home.

Archived