Thailand holiday - What are the easiest ways to get in trouble or die?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have to ask this it would be a lot safer for you to stay out of Thailand.

It depends if you are looking for assisted suicide there are a number of things you can do but since i do not take you very serious i will leave it at that.

Drinking of course, if you can't hold your liquor or know when to stop or even have mood swings while drinking...your going to get yourself in to trouble anywhere but in a country where life is cheap and your a tourist and a boozer you end up in the scum red light areas....

Lot of tourists think there bullet proof ...motor cycles stand out as well.

If you have to ask this it would be a lot safer for you to stay out of Thailand.

It depends if you are looking for assisted suicide there are a number of things you can do but since i do not take you very serious i will leave it at that.

Depends how you read it. I try to get an overview of the biggest dangers in Thailand and what things travelers (especially first timers but also the young and fearless) should be seriously warned for.

(1) Rent jet ski and refuse to pay damages.

(2) Drink all night in a gogo and then refuse to pay the bill.

(3) Walk down beach road and grope the girls.

(4) Have an arquement with taxi driver over the charge for a ride.

(5) Tell a ladyboy you would not touch him if he paid you.

(6) Go diving or snorkeling

(7) Walk along a lonely beach with your foreign girlfriend at night.

(8) Swim where you are taken by power boat and boats keep coming and going.

(9) Buy drugs from a motorcycle taxi driver.

(10) Sit in a bar and make trouble.

Depends how you read it. I try to get an overview of the biggest dangers in Thailand and what things travelers (especially first timers but also the young and fearless) should be seriously warned for.
I was going to say, stay at home, but I read somewhere that most accidents happen in the home, so either way you're screwed.

There are a great number of ways to die on holiday not only in Thailand but Thailand does throw up a few more bizarre ways in fairness.

Some of the most popular ways are.

Driving motorbikes without a helmet and or drunk.

Jumping from high rise buildings.

Using interprovincial busses.

Sleeping in hotel rooms that have been fumigated with deadly chemicals.

Being murdered by a Thai woman or extended family.

Drug overdose.

Swimming in deadly rip tides mainly around the islands.

Using bungee jumps or similar aerial tourist attractions.

Simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time IE mowed down by a local driver while sitting drinking coffee.

Let's go for speed here....

When you're queuing up at immigration at the airport.....Don a sporty looking taqiyah and YELL I'VE got a BOMB - I'VE got a BOMB over and over....

That ought to jump start your holiday....

A couple of bottles of lao cow every night. Give it a couple of years and some organ or another will give up the ghost.

If you prefer a quicker demise you could try exposing youself to a gang of ladyboys whilst shouting "Hey pal, can you beat this for size". then curl into foetal position.

1 Hold your breath for to long

2 Smuggle a load of drugs in your underpants

3 Say anything bad about a particular important person

4 Bang anything without a condom

5 Stay on a top floor of a hotel and don't pay the Ladyboy who just performed excellent fellatio on you.

6 Walk into a Thai pub and shout "come on then who wants some"

7 Bungee jumping

8 Getting involved with politics.

9 Driving the wrong way down a road on a scooter totally pissed with no helmet (it happens) at night.

10 Asking for practical advise on how to clear your 16 year overstay on Thai Visa, starting the post with " I have a friend"

Anything with drugs

Anything with big cash money

All the scams and trying to fight your way out.

Making problems in bars, especially on the islands.

Fighting in general or using violence.

Making problems with motocy taxi's or policemen.

Sex without condoms.

1 Hold your breath for to long

2 Smuggle a load of drugs in your underpants

3 Say anything bad about a particular important person

4 Bang anything without a condom

5 Stay on a top floor of a hotel and don't pay the Ladyboy who just performed excellent fellatio on you.

6 Walk into a Thai pub and shout "come on then who wants some"

7 Bungee jumping

8 Getting involved with politics.

9 Driving the wrong way down a road on a scooter totally pissed with no helmet (it happens) at night.

10 Asking for practical advise on how to clear your 16 year overstay on Thai Visa, starting the post with " I have a friend"

Lots of good advice here, and if you are not too busy doing all that, don't forget to honk at everybody while you are stuck in a traffic jam :)

Going to close to a balcony...

Sent from my c64

Also might add going to close to sidewalk, going to close to road, looking at somebody the wrong way, being out late with bad intentions, drinking the water, eating bad food, the ist goes on and on! 555

Archived