What is the "Coolest" Bike Made in Thailand?

A lady down the street was complaining to the Missus she got 3 letters [fines] in the mail 500 bht each for going through red lights I think.The cops here

have certainly discovered how  lucrative speed/red light cameras are.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, findlay13 said:

A lady down the street was complaining to the Missus she got 3 letters [fines] in the mail 500 bht each for going through red lights I think.The cops here

have certainly discovered how  lucrative speed/red light cameras are.

What city was that in? 

3 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Ubon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In bkk at least a dozen bikes break every red light, even more during rush hours.... 

Not sure why they ask don't get similarly punishment yet

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/9/2016 at 9:28 AM, smccolley said:

The Stallions is a now a real Thai brand motorcycle and made here in Thailand. At 150cc it is small enough to get through the crap traffic like a scooter and fun enough to know you are on a real bike.

post-30837-0-78483600-1457490391_thumb.j

we have a pointer.
these two are cool....a mixture of early Trumpy tear drop tank with BSA and Norton Commando cool lines all incorporated 

5 hours ago, wombat said:

we have a pointer.
these two are cool....a mixture of early Trumpy tear drop tank with BSA and Norton Commando cool lines all incorporated 

I don't mind the look of the stallions.I even contemplated getting a 400 befroe I got my Kawasaki but with my knees I'd need to modify them before I could ride them.

On 3/10/2016 at 11:50 AM, Familyonthemove said:

Ah yes - Kawasaki GTO has a certain classic cool charm.

There's been posts on TV asking if anyone has a good one for sale - always a good sign.

post-64119-0-12588900-1457585277_thumb.j

Cool, but no match for Yamaha RX Energy Induction. Not so cool looking with your knees high and wide IMO.

AJS YAMAHA RX-S RESTO-MOD.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i like this little beauty. Its not for sale yet, maybe later in the year in thailand. The Benelli Leoncino 500CC twin is for sale here at about 210,000 baht, but the sports version hasn't been released yet. Gets good reviews. This is the "sports" version..............

On 3/9/2016 at 10:40 AM, The Deerhunter said:

The classic Thai Honda Phantom 200cc twin cylinder with Harley lite looks and solid alloy wheel(s). All in Black and a bit of chrome. Absolutely!!! Retro cool but not an embarrassment to be seen on like a (PINK) Honda Super cub 2015/16 Repro. If I was not over my bike days I would have to own one. But, I still have a full Thai MC license, just in case I see a bargain one day and cannot resist it...................

In fact it is the only bike I would DESIRE to own. But a pity about the 200cc part. 350 - 400cc would make it a useful cruiser.

i has classic phantom, horriple drive shake lot and too little long driver and no power drive safety good, HD have better, or if want cheapen opinion have honda shadow, most better than phantom. twin motor but need be up to 900cc then not shake bad, only stroke nice. IF want world best bike buy OCC chopper or goldwing what style you like. but BEST have goldwing if travell and HD same but different style, all cbr etc shit bikes not need use puploc street only race area has toy.

On 3/9/2016 at 2:15 PM, GAZZPA said:

It has the inconvenience of shifting in lousy traffic without any power, exactly like the Honda Shadow, a pointless bike,,,, buy a Honda PCX instead.

Not sure what bikes are actually made or assembled in Thailand. The post already excludes Triumph which is where I would look. Other then that i would go with a custom cruiser bike. Ok, so not convenient in most traffic but very cool.

post-170560-0-74043900-1457507684_thumb.

little same i looking bike builder sell at udon thani,has many beauty building bike low rider model same most than thats cost 300 000 B good prize normal and has show guality bike.men build many bike beauty.i buy my first bike him honda shadow but not good,too small,too less power,shake lot, horriple drive, next bike has lot better honda shadow, biggest motor no shake power has good, but small. i hope next have HD or honda custom 1200cc minimum then have good.

i like this little beauty. Its not for sale yet, maybe later in the year in thailand. The Benelli Leoncino 500CC twin is for sale here at about 210,000 baht, but the sports version hasn't been released yet. Gets good reviews. This is the "sports" version..............

I like more the touring version due to more higher handlebars and upright riding position.
There is also a 250cc version available, price around 100k.

All 3 according to Thai sources from the Internet should be available end of the year.

They received good reviews, however in comparison to established brands and models the most criticised point was the relatively high price and lack of dealers.

On 7/16/2017 at 5:50 PM, Blue Muton said:

Perhaps you should get to grips with your reading comprehension.

I'm more than happy with my Vulcan, being of Grandpa age it's ok for me, taking into account the rural Thai roads and the erratic behaviour of many road users here. It's also suitable for my wife to ride, she has never ridden a "big" bike before. Having previously (a long time previously) owned a number of different bikes, including a semi race tuned GT750, I am aware that I would be unlikely to survive here long if I owned a similar machine and rode it in a similar manner to how I used to in my youth.

FWIW I've never liked BMW bikes and never will, but I don't knock them or other people's preference for them. Each to their own. 

BMW NOT can made anythink good bike or car, maybe R8 have best what bmw shit have come out newer.

49 minutes ago, finnishmen said:

i has classic phantom, horriple drive shake lot and too little long driver and no power drive safety good, HD have better, or if want cheapen opinion have honda shadow, most better than phantom. twin motor but need be up to 900cc then not shake bad, only stroke nice. IF want world best bike buy OCC chopper or goldwing what style you like. but BEST have goldwing if travell and HD same but different style, all cbr etc shit bikes not need use puploc street only race area has toy.

The post asked about the coolest "looking" Thai made bike.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, jackspade said:

The Repsol Honda Click never fails to impress, especially when compared to other Honda Clicks.

818238924_2_1000x700.jpg?rev=013&bucket=

Honda are bringing out a 2019 moto scoot looks a bit like a Click 17" front wheel and a wide 15" rear with a 750cc engine.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived