3rd waiver approved today from kurusapa!

Hi, the lady who applies for our teaching licence submitted my third application today for a waiver. I checked this afternoon online and I just gotten my third provisional TL, good for another two years.

Since I only got my new passport this January she used that instead. By using the new passport it shows now online that I am only on my first waiver, go figure, so happy, guarantee me another 4 years.

Btw been at the same school since 2008,

Regards

I don't like to destroy your dream, but they do have all your information on file at TCT.

There's a high possibility that you won't get a fourth. So please look forward and use the time to something towards a degree in education,

You could do a mostly online course at a university from the Philippines and upgrade your existing degree in only nine month.

The khurusapha website was always being changed, then down for a few months and when i check I'm also on my first provisional after 11 years.

Good luck.

P.S. It seems that they gave you a third waiver because you've been working so long at the same school. The new passport worked for quite a few people, but your full name and DoB seem to be enough to find out who you are.

• 1 month later...

Archived