Ive got women less than half my age interested in me. Amazing thailand

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are stupid enough to believe they are interested in YOU, then I would say you have a big problem with reality. ALL Thai women have only interest in how much $$ they can extract from you for their family and theirselves. Period.

There is no exception. If they see financial benefit to having a relationship with you, they will pursue it aggressively.

If you operate in Thailand under the assumption you are the one special case this does not apply, you are a fool.

So you were daft enough to blow a load of money on a bargirl and now you're saying they're all like that?

What a silly man you are

Some of my Thai wife's girlfriends and cousins are in their early twenties and are setting age limits for the Farrang they want to find at 40 - 65. Most of these girls are stunning and from good families, never worked in bars or would do.

They constantly ask us to find them a partner because none of them are interested in Thai men. When I suggest it they say they feel sick.

Yeah ok, a 22yr. old girl wants a 45,50,60,65 year old man to love ,sleep with and cherish until death do they part, (which at 60-65- wont be too long),

You don't wonder why they would'nt be interested in a guy in his late 20's early-mid thirties? Well that's simply because they want an older-old guy who has accumulated $$$.The older the better..(pension,savings, etc.), With thai girls it's about MONEY! ALWAYS! I've lived all over the world. And Thai women are beyond doubt the biggest shallow gold diggers that I've ever seen . Honduran girls could learn alot from thai girls.

Go the next step and keep us TV members up to date. I know you said your married and not interested but step up to the plate and take a hit for the team. We need your feedback if and when other members are in the same situation and in a dazed and confused state what to do. You can be our test subject, I am sure other TV members will back me on this? Go ahead make our day.

If you are stupid enough to believe they are interested in YOU, then I would say you have a big problem with reality. ALL Thai women have only interest in how much $$ they can extract from you for their family and theirselves. Period.

There is no exception. If they see financial benefit to having a relationship with you, they will pursue it aggressively.

If you operate in Thailand under the assumption you are the one special case this does not apply, you are a fool.

Wow - someone has been ripped off and is very sore...

You do realised that there are genuine people in Thailand right? and that they don't all fit the same 'gold digging mold' that your experience is limited to... pretty much the same as anywhere else in the world...

--------------

On Topic and away from the Gold Digging bashing comments:

I was a 2 minute rock star yesterday - Walking into the Bank the SCB lady was a little flirty, this spread to the girl on the counter next to her and then the female customer at the next counter !!!... It was quite funny and quite a light hearted moment - they were asking me how long I'd been her, if I had a girlfriend... almost vying to line the Girl up for a date...

This is not an uncommon occurrence in Thailand - Girls can be quite flirty especially within the company of her friends to back her up...

How do you know he was ripped off ? Or even sore?

I can easily say about your post:

WOW someone is extremely naive and self delusional..

Because what you're saying is every girl in that bank who works with customers everyday, whose job it is to be friendly and polite and cheerful and make pleasant conversation, ,THOSE girls that are IN a customer service position were all so captivated by you and fighting for your attention and just dying to marry YOU and have you take them all away to an idyllic paradise...

So funny the way you show off and blowing your own horn and then try to downplay it by saying ''it was a funny and quite a light hearted moment'' when in actuality your just trying brag. And on top of it bragging about a couple of girls just asked where you're from.. talking about women in a public service position. Yeah ok Rock Star ...lol

Well OP, I'm rather disappointed with this thread.

I was hoping for some light hearted fun postings and quick repartee.

Unfortunately though, some members (quite new ones at that), seem to Know Everything and rudely ram their opinions hard.

A great post OP - thanks.

Yes, it is a lovely feeling to feel the adoration of mature females but are a lot younger than yourself and never mind the reason.

Especially when you are married!

Maybe even perks things up at home too?

(I got the money honey - if you got the time)

Ah, but then also: No money - no Honey!

Keep smiling.

The real challenge is finding one half your age that is not a gold digger. I did. Somebody is going to get a real jewel after I snuff it.

Excellent! and let's hope that's not for many a year to come!

I would like to say the same about mine but I doubt if she would marry again.

I had a hard job persuading her to marry me.

She had been divorced more than 10 years from a Thai man who treated her badly and she didn't want that again.

When I was 30 she was 10, we were made you each other!

Pity we didn't meet until almost 40 years later LOL

But, joking aside, sure the financials are a huge issue.

In the West we only find out how much at divorce time.

At least here it's up front.

Buy or rent, up to you and if you use more than ones "little head" for thinking, things can work out very well.

You do realised that there are genuine people in Thailand right? and that they don't all fit the same 'gold digging mold' that your experience is limited to... pretty much the same as anywhere else in the world...

--------------

I was a 2 minute rock star yesterday - Walking into the Bank the SCB lady was a little flirty, this spread to the girl on the counter next to her and then the female customer at the next counter !!!... It was quite funny and quite a light hearted moment - they were asking me how long I'd been her, if I had a girlfriend... almost vying to line the Girl up for a date...

This is not an uncommon occurrence in Thailand - Girls can be quite flirty especially within the company of her friends to back her up...

Because what you're saying is every girl in that bank who works with customers everyday, whose job it is to be friendly and polite and cheerful and make pleasant conversation, ,THOSE girls that are IN a customer service position were all so captivated by you and fighting for your attention and just dying to marry YOU and have you take them all away to an idyllic paradise...

So funny the way you show off and blowing your own horn and then try to downplay it by saying ''it was a funny and quite a light hearted moment'' when in actuality your just trying brag. And on top of it bragging about a couple of girls just asked where you're from.. talking about women in a public service position. Yeah ok Rock Star ...lol

Wow... quite an interpretation... you also married a ho and are now bitter, cynical and jealous of anyone else simply having a pleasant time?

It is the religion. Ever see a depiction of a Christian God/Jesus ? Compare that with Buddha in the East. You tend to admire that which you worship. Try worship of a guy with a sword cutting down non believers left and right.

--------------

RichardS has been in Thailand for quite some time and his post came across as a pleasant anecdote as what does sometimes happen in Thailand. I cannot say it happens to me in Australia very often but has happened here.

Whereas the post he replied to came across as bitter and frankly... kind of crazy. ALL thai women are xxxx? good grief! Seems natutal to conclude this poster has had issues with women ripping him off

Your response seems bizarrely over reactive and angry

Some of my Thai wife's girlfriends and cousins are in their early twenties and are setting age limits for the Farrang they want to find at 40 - 65. Most of these girls are stunning and from good families, never worked in bars or would do.

They constantly ask us to find them a partner because none of them are interested in Thai men. When I suggest it they say they feel sick.

yesssss, having now seen how many/most thai guys are geesh

I believe that part at least, when they say they dont want a thai boyfriend husband

They are more interested in your money and getting a visa than they are in you mate!!

Most of the girls i meet in Thailand are pretty keen to stay in Thailand

Sure, they might want something, but it can simply be security in life

From what ive seen, its not just $ anymore, or how thai guys treat them, etc.. There is a ton of $ in thai already..It can be a social status quo as well,, showing up or going out with a lighter skin fella with european traits is appealing for some..

still has nothing to do with who u are as a person.. this is an opinion of course.. but what ive gathered

They are more interested in your money and getting a visa than they are in you mate!!

That's often the case with Isan hookers but overall it's a very simplistic thought and generalizing.

So hard not to generalize though ain't it?

"That's often the case with Isan hookers....."

LOL

From what ive seen, its not just $ anymore, or how thai guys treat them, etc.. There is a ton of $ in thai already..It can be a social status quo as well,, showing up or going out with a lighter skin fella with european traits is appealing for some..

still has nothing to do with who u are as a person.. this is an opinion of course.. but what ive gathered

Right well you need to chuck what you've gathered.

There's no status bump from dating or marrying a foreigner unless they're of a similar age.

60 year old pensioner and 25 year old "isaan princess" = guaranteed stigma and sniggers

Yes there's certainly a preference for white skin but not at the expense of youth and attractiveness no matter what you've read

Good luck with that potential money pit.

It's generally about security not love. Some repeat tourists and expats never seem to understand that or don't want to believe it and are in denial. Have you asked her if she is married, has a Thai boyfriend or several cell phones? Has the mom been sick yet and she needs to leave for a week? smile.png

Some of you guys are so hurt that you try to make every Thai girl the same! My wife and I have been together for 8 years. She only has one phone and no Thai guys hanging around. There have been times my business has been bad and she loaned me money. Never on baht to her family. This is the same for several good friends that I have. One of them has a wife from a bar and they are doing great! Sure you get the gold diggers and gold diggers can be found anywhere in the world not limited to Thailand. I only know 1 guy that had a gold digger for a wife, but all the signs were there before he got married and he was advised many times. Prior to getting married a met my fair share of gold diggers too, most are so called Hi-so or really want to be hi-so girls.

OP keep you cool and stay with your wife.

The first time I came to Thailand I was asked by a supposedly gay cashier if I need company for my weekend trip to the specific 5 star hotel which I booked.

Kind of shocked I asked him what is going on and I also misunderstood the word company for an enterprise and not for companionship.

Nevertheless, he pointed at his colleague, a 18 year old female cashier, kind of hot. But so perplex, because this never happened to me before, I just denied. Man, I had a lonely weekend. biggrin.png

Archived