Ive got women less than half my age interested in me. Amazing thailand

Happens to me every time I go to the swimming pool near home,young teenagers 14-15 years old who are now not shy to put a bikini and keep smiling for me and for their selfies on Facebook , I try to not look at them as I could be their grandpa lolllll but them they're hot ..... :)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RichardS has been in Thailand for quite some time and his post came across as a pleasant anecdote as what does sometimes happen in Thailand. I cannot say it happens to me in Australia very often but has happened here.

Whereas the post he replied to came across as bitter and frankly... kind of crazy. ALL thai women are xxxx? good grief! Seems natutal to conclude this poster has had issues with women ripping him off

Dunno mate,

Can't see many 20yo Asian ladies finding 40yo white men all that attractive.

Mind you, I can't see any 20yo female being attracted to a 40yo male.

It just ain't natural.

How many women twice your age do you find attractive ....... see it just don't work.

Happens to me every time I go to the swimming pool near home,young teenagers 14-15 years old who are now not shy to put a bikini and keep smiling for me and for their selfies on Facebook , I try to not look at them as I could be their grandpa lolllll but them they're hot ..... smile.png

You think they're seeing ....

post-233622-0-78053200-1457682590_thumb.

When they're actually imagining .....

post-233622-0-18072700-1457682681_thumb.

RichardS has been in Thailand for quite some time and his post came across as a pleasant anecdote as what does sometimes happen in Thailand. I cannot say it happens to me in Australia very often but has happened here.

Whereas the post he replied to came across as bitter and frankly... kind of crazy. ALL thai women are xxxx? good grief! Seems natutal to conclude this poster has had issues with women ripping him off

Dunno mate,

It just ain't natural.

How many women twice your age do you find attractive ....... see it just don't work.

Agreed - the Girls having some fun in the Bank were closer to 30 yrs old... and as I wrote earlier, its a little bit of harmless ego stroking fun to be the 2 min rock-star occasionally.....

That said: If a 40 year old chap looks young enough and is handsome enough, even the young girls swoon...

Example: A half Japanese, half Italian friend of mine - very handsome - Girls of all age just go weak at the knee's...

Dunno mate,

It just ain't natural.

Possibly you are right in many cases,but this isn't just the issue of attractiveness in a physical sense

If we put the purely physical aside, a young woman can be and commonly is interested in an older man for reasons not purely physical

Women are much better at looking beyond the physical and sexual lust than men are when they look at women...

That interest could simply be about having babies, being looked after, financial competency or whatever... either way u spin it, it is still someone showing an interest

If we put the purely physical aside, a young woman can be and commonly is interested in an older man for reasons not purely physical

Women are much better at looking beyond the physical and sexual lust than men are when they look at women...

If you say that often enough, you might manage to convince yourself it's true.

If you say that often enough, you might manage to convince yourself it's true.

It is just how it is...

I have seen plenty of hot women in Australia with pretty ugly guys, their own age. The reverse not so much.

Just ask a few women...

I have seen plenty of hot women in Australia with pretty ugly guys, their own age. The reverse not so much.

And in CM, I see many really hunky and attractive foreign men, towing foreign cows along.

If you hang out in the fitness/hiking/cycling areas of town you would see what I mean.

I'm thinking,

Mr attractive but poor takes what he can get.

Mr ugly but wealthy can pick and choose.

Happens to me every time I go to the swimming pool near home,young teenagers 14-15 years old who are now not shy to put a bikini and keep smiling for me and for their selfies on Facebook , I try to not look at them as I could be their grandpa lolllll but them they're hot ..... smile.png

You think they're seeing ....

attachicon.gifman.jpg

When they're actually imagining .....

attachicon.gifhouse.jpg

Where did you get this picture of me ;)

And in CM, I see many really hunky and attractive foreign men, towing foreign cows along.

If you hang out in the fitness/hiking/cycling areas of town you would see what I mean.

I'm thinking,

Mr attractive can usually do better than his financial standing might dictate if he was ugly

More likely his wife was hot when she younger.

Men age better, in general

I'm thinking,

Mr attractive can usually do better than his financial standing might dictate if he was ugly

These are slim buff guys in their early 20s, towing the overweight baggage around.

There were rumors I was splitting with my TGF.. So one wedding day celebration, a friend of the family wanted a big wedding for her still in highschool daughter.. She asked me to pay for it.. I replied, why would I pay? Response "You marry my daughter!" She loves you.. I know it's all about the money.. So is the greedy family I support now.. Might be time for a change.. :)

I'm thinking,

These are slim buff guys in their early 20s, towing the overweight baggage around.
Now u mention it,i have seen this phenomenon

I'm thinking,

Honestly, I see the same. This is a phenomenon that has perplexed me. If it's true that Thai girls love farangs, then you would think that the young farang studs would be with the best Thailand has to offer. But I never see that. Is it because most young farangs in Thailand are relatively poor? Or is it something else?

I'm thinking,

Honestly, I see the same. This is a phenomenon that has perplexed me. If it's true that Thai girls love farangs, then you would think that the young farang studs would be with the best Thailand has to offer. But I never see that. Is it because most young farangs in Thailand are relatively poor? Or is it something else?

I've seen a few in places like EM Quartier, K Village and, occasionally, around Thonglo but I'm not sure the younger guys are really into the lily-white ghosts that Thai men desire.

I guess they can still get young, white-skinned chicks at home

That and the fact that it takes quite a while for the Thai beauty industry's brainwashing to work on farangs, especially after a lifetime of being told that tanned skin is the most attractive

Young Thai women are attracted to older foreign men for a variety of reasons, both conscious and subconscious. Besides the obvious one, there's maturity, class, variety, etc. Or at least the perception of those things. If you're in an area where there are less foreigners, you're gonna get more looks. Everywhere else is pretty numb to foreigners now. Btw, I wouldn't say it doesn't happen in the west. It's just more common and/or more obvious here. I mean, no one is ever gonna think a Thai girl in her twenties with a foreigner in his forties is out with his daughter or niece.

Actually it does happen back home, especially young western women are very proactive these days, the older girls well...just forget them.

I did have one woman half my age trying to get my attention once in a Hua Hin mall while the TGF went off doing something, but alas lot harder at Central and Paragon, maybe i don't look like i have money.

Please tell me you are aware part time hookers trawl the malls looking for older farang

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

I've heard it over and over by Thai women and older white guys screwing Thai girls half their age. - And that Thai women hate Thai men bull shit..

That's a LBFM standard response - they hate Thai men! Ask a BG if she'll be with a black guy or some Indian dude that stinks of armpit. Most BGs would lie and say no or would tell the truth and say no.

Every once and a while down Soi 6 for example - you hear a roar of women screaming - then you see a young, in shape blond, blue eyed white guy with a huge smile on his face being pulled into a bar. And you might see it happen to an older fat dude, just to find out he was in that area the night before blowing money for all to see.

Yes, Thai BGs or non BGs mostly date men much older than they are, but they do prefer young guys that are in shape - including those Thai men they claim to never want to be in a relationship with.

So when you meet that special Thai girl more than half your age, just keep it to yourself, especially when you return to your home country!

As you think you're special for banging or getting hit on by young girls, well - "THAT'S THEIR JOB" Their sole purpose in life is to make money.

Even if a Thai girl catches that Older Farang with money to burn, and gets everything she wants to money deposited into her bank account every month..

Some of those lucky Thai girls will go back to their homes, and go on screwing Thai guy(s), while some dumb ass farang thinking his TGF more than half his age is safe at home with her family, no longer selling her goodies for money.

Not all Thai women are greedy whores - just know a few...

I'm thinking,

I dont know why every young foreigner here is not walking around with a banging hot Thai girl by his side. I know plenty of very cute university girls that say they want to date a foreigner. But I rarely see it. In fact, Id almost say their girls look worse. Maybe its a money thing. Or maybe young guys still value brains in a woman and would rather be single than date a simpleton.

I'm thinking,

The cows are likely imports from back home that the hunks haven't gotten rid off yet. Give it a couple of years.

Archived