Ive got women less than half my age interested in me. Amazing thailand

I've heard it over and over by Thai women and older white guys screwing Thai girls half their age. - And that Thai women hate Thai men bull shit..

That's a LBFM standard response - they hate Thai men! Ask a BG if she'll be with a black guy or some Indian dude that stinks of armpit. Most BGs would lie and say no or would tell the truth and say no.

Every once and a while down Soi 6 for example - you hear a roar of women screaming - then you see a young, in shape blond, blue eyed white guy with a huge smile on his face being pulled into a bar. And you might see it happen to an older fat dude, just to find out he was in that area the night before blowing money for all to see.

Yes, Thai BGs or non BGs mostly date men much older than they are, but they do prefer young guys that are in shape - including those Thai men they claim to never want to be in a relationship with.

So when you meet that special Thai girl more than half your age, just keep it to yourself, especially when you return to your home country!

As you think you're special for banging or getting hit on by young girls, well - "THAT'S THEIR JOB" Their sole purpose in life is to make money.

Even if a Thai girl catches that Older Farang with money to burn, and gets everything she wants to money deposited into her bank account every month..

Some of those lucky Thai girls will go back to their homes, and go on screwing Thai guy(s), while some dumb ass farang thinking his TGF more than half his age is safe at home with her family, no longer selling her goodies for money.

Not all Thai women are greedy whores - just know a few...

This post reminds me of the Eagles song "Lyin' Eyes." To the uninitiated, the Eagles are an American band and the song is American in origin. So this sort of thing has been going on for a long time and it's not just the Thai girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeNBspJGVko

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen plenty of hot women in Australia with pretty ugly guys, their own age. The reverse not so much.

And in CM, I see many really hunky and attractive foreign men, towing foreign cows along.

If you hang out in the fitness/hiking/cycling areas of town you would see what I mean.

I'm thinking,

Mr attractive but poor takes what he can get.

Mr ugly but wealthy can pick and choose.

Honestly, I see the same. This is a phenomenon that has perplexed me. If it's true that Thai girls love farangs, then you would think that the young farang studs would be with the best Thailand has to offer. But I never see that. Is it because most young farangs in Thailand are relatively poor? Or is it something else?

I dont know why every young foreigner here is not walking around with a banging hot Thai girl by his side. I know plenty of very cute university girls that say they want to date a foreigner. But I rarely see it. In fact, Id almost say their girls look worse. Maybe its a money thing. Or maybe young guys still value brains in a woman and would rather be single than date a simpleton.

The ugly ones work harder?

The good looking ones are lazy to learn English?

wow, 1/2 your age....this place seems amazing!!!! now, when your conversation is as deep as ,"do you know new york city?" then i'm sure the extra 2000 baht will make it all be forgotten.

i just turned 78, 5 ft 2 and 467 lbs.....and my new gf is 20. almost 1/4th my age!!!

oh wait, she says she knows you......so i gave her another 10,000 baht to tell you she is "with family for one more week"

boo yah...

I've heard it over and over by Thai women and older white guys screwing Thai girls half their age. - And that Thai women hate Thai men bull shit..

That's a LBFM standard response - they hate Thai men! Ask a BG if she'll be with a black guy or some Indian dude that stinks of armpit. Most BGs would lie and say no or would tell the truth and say no.

Every once and a while down Soi 6 for example - you hear a roar of women screaming - then you see a young, in shape blond, blue eyed white guy with a huge smile on his face being pulled into a bar. And you might see it happen to an older fat dude, just to find out he was in that area the night before blowing money for all to see.

Yes, Thai BGs or non BGs mostly date men much older than they are, but they do prefer young guys that are in shape - including those Thai men they claim to never want to be in a relationship with.

So when you meet that special Thai girl more than half your age, just keep it to yourself, especially when you return to your home country!

As you think you're special for banging or getting hit on by young girls, well - "THAT'S THEIR JOB" Their sole purpose in life is to make money.

Even if a Thai girl catches that Older Farang with money to burn, and gets everything she wants to money deposited into her bank account every month..

Some of those lucky Thai girls will go back to their homes, and go on screwing Thai guy(s), while some dumb ass farang thinking his TGF more than half his age is safe at home with her family, no longer selling her goodies for money.

If I am 70 with an 18 year old hot Thai girl, I wouldn't care who else she bangs, as long as I do her on daily basis because at this age, I will be positive to open relationships and would do the same as her. clap2.gif

If I am 70 with an 18 year old hot Thai girl, I wouldn't care who else she bangs, as long as I do her on daily basis because at this age, I will be positive to open relationships and would do the same as her. clap2.gif

Hey, you've just described my relationship, except mine is a hot 39.

Guys with Thai girls half their age are total losers ........ I want one one third my age.

When I'm not with her, why would I care what she does, or who she does it with?

The babies all get DNA tested, so it doesn't matter.

Guys with Thai girls half their age are total losers ........ I want one one third my age.

Losers, losers... not sure, maybe under 60 years old, in which case one third of age would not be the best idea smile.png

As long as you don't kid yourself she actually enjoys it.....

As long as you don't kid yourself she actually enjoys it.....

There is something with Thai girls that make them enjoy it/them/me anyways. They just can't help it, regardless how much they tried to not enjoy it. clap2.gif

Re: your comment "the Thai ladies Im referring to are students and have normal jobs etc. (i.e. the non pay for play variety)"

Here's a news flash for you! Thailand is an Asian nation! No such phenomenon, unless you're just plain delusional, whistling.gif

There were rumors I was splitting with my TGF.. So one wedding day celebration, a friend of the family wanted a big wedding for her still in highschool daughter.. She asked me to pay for it.. I replied, why would I pay? Response "You marry my daughter!" She loves you.. I know it's all about the money.. So is the greedy family I support now.. Might be time for a change.. smile.png

Consider listening to "The Rules of the Road" recording by Tony Bennett.

Since you complainingly refer to the greedy Thai family, that you've (apparently) chosen to support, I'd be most interested to read, exactly how you refer to "yourself", in your proud "Rooster-of-the-henhouse" positional role regard, eh? whistling.gif

This post reminds me of the Eagles song "Lyin' Eyes." To the uninitiated, the Eagles are an American band and the song is American in origin. So this sort of thing has been going on for a long time and it's not just the Thai girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeNBspJGVko

Exactamundo!clap2.gif

Replace "me" with "my money"

Even money can't make 'some" Thai girls love or even put up with a faring twice the age she is..

I've spoken to this one on and off bargirl, had married a farang with money to burn.

He could have caredlesss if she screwed around on him. All she had to do was be there for him 2 weeks per the 3-4 trips he makes every year.

She eventually chose a young Thai guy to marry and have a baby with..

He still wants her, and she still wants his money..

Replace "me" with "my money"

Even money can't make 'some" Thai girls love or even put up with a faring twice the age she is..

I've spoken to this one on and off bargirl, had married a farang with money to burn.

He could have caredlesss if she screwed around on him. All she had to do was be there for him 2 weeks per the 3-4 trips he makes every year.

She eventually chose a young Thai guy to marry and have a baby with..

He still wants her, and she still wants his money..

Right on the money! You'd think, that after 50-years of "Farang" documented history, the Thai "reality" message would have permeated the thick skulls of western menfolk, by now. whistling.gif

99% who come to Thailand are sexpats

the other 1% are simply lying to themselves as they walk to the bar

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

next trip i'm bringing $10,000 USD for 2 weeks....

Wrong, I came to do some serious life changing and was full of prejudice against 'sex tourism' but then I was dragged to a bar by a friend and since then, I enjoy going to a bar sometimes. But I am really handsome, so no big deal. thumbsup.gif

Here's another good song about an older man involved with a younger woman.

Somewhere in the Thai social media there is a thread "I've got farang men interested in me, with a bigger annual pension income than my parents farm makes in a decade, amazing farangs!"

It is not hard to beat a 100k per year farm household.

If you are stupid enough to believe they are interested in YOU, then I would say you have a big problem with reality. ALL Thai women have only interest in how much $$ they can extract from you for their family and theirselves. Period.

There is no exception. If they see financial benefit to having a relationship with you, they will pursue it aggressively.

If you operate in Thailand under the assumption you are the one special case this does not apply, you are a fool.

What a Crock. Blanket Statements are never true.

Some of my Thai wife's girlfriends and cousins are in their early twenties and are setting age limits for the Farrang they want to find at 40 - 65. Most of these girls are stunning and from good families, never worked in bars or would do.

They constantly ask us to find them a partner because none of them are interested in Thai men. When I suggest it they say they feel sick.

Can I reserve one?

Somewhere in the Thai social media there is a thread "I've got farang men interested in me, with a bigger annual pension income than my parents farm makes in a decade, amazing farangs!"

It is not hard to beat a 100k per year farm household.

I chose to be realistic.

Archived