Policeman's son admits to torturing 7 year old Thai girl in Chonburi

webfact

Policeman’s son admits to torturing 7 year old Thai girl in Chonburi

p11.jpg

CHONBURI:-- A 23 year old man is in police custody after he admitted to torturing his 7 year old step daughter.

The man, identified only as Mr Saran, is the son of a high ranking traffic police officer, reports Khaosod.co.th.

He was caught after the seven year old girl told her dad of the abuse, who then confronted her mother, his ex wife.

Police heard how the girl’s parents had been separated for five years and that his ex-wife was now married to Saran.

On March 4th the girl’s father received a call from her mother asking for money to help pay for medical bills for their daughter. They arranged to meet at a gas station so he could hand over the money. When the mother and father met, the little girl ran to her father telling him about the abuse.

The father then took the girl to be examined by a doctor who found that she was suffering serious injuries all over her body. Doctors found the girl’s tongue had been severely burnt and that she was suffering from heavy bruising on her right ear, arm and above her right eye.

The father then questioned his ex wife about the abuse who admitted that she knew her new husband had been beating her daughter and that every time she confronted him the abuse stopped but only temporarily.

When she discovered that her husband had burnt her daughter's tongue, it was the final straw and the mother contacted the Paveena Foundation, which offers support to female victims of abuse.

She said she didn’t immediately go to the police because she was worried about her father in law's power, with him being a high ranking policeman.

With the help of the Paveena Foundation, the police were contacted and arrested Saran who confessed to the abuse.

Saran is reported as saying: “I admit everything I have done to the girl. It is all because I am unable to control my temper”.

“I actually love this girl very much, as much as my own daughter and I have been taking very good care of her for 2 years. But, I have done it already and I will accept all punishments.”

Speaking to reporters, Mrs. Paveena Hongsakul, chair of the Paveena for Child and Women Foundation, said: “After I have received the complaint about the abuse, I ordered my staff to investigate this matter immediately and asked the police to take urgent action.

Mrs Paveena added that she will do all she can to ensure the suspect is given the toughest legal punishment possible for the crime which she described as “barbaric”.

Source: Khaosod.co.th

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-10

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Torture of young children under any circumstances deserves a bullet, but not before a long stay in a jail with some violent inmates for company. But I expect that as this is Thailand and he knows the right people his bail has already been sorted out & he can avoid any repercussions when this blows over in a few weeks or so.

I wish the little one a speedy recovery, and hope she gets the love she deserves from somewhere. As a dad to a young girl this kind of thing makes me so angry to see.

Torture of young children under any circumstances deserves a bullet, but not before a long stay in a jail with some violent inmates for company. But I expect that as this is Thailand and he knows the right people his bail has already been sorted out & he can avoid any repercussions when this blows over in a few weeks or so.

I wish the little one a speedy recovery, and hope she gets the love she deserves from somewhere. As a dad to a young girl this kind of thing makes me so angry to see.

I'm sure had it been left to Daddy and his mates then no charges would've made court,

However, Paveena is onto this one and likely to follow it up. Now she's involved, the outcome may hopefully be different.

He is hardly a child, he deserves the harshest punishment, but really it has nothing to do with his father being a cop! He is a fully grown adult and responsible for his actions, whoever or whatever his father is is totally irrelevant and appears to be mud slinging.

If on the other hand, his father is seen or found to intervene, then that is worthy of further reporting.

You cannot simply drag the cop into this because of the actions of his married son.

"Mrs Paveena added that she will do all she can to ensure the suspect is given the toughest legal punishment possible for the crime which she described as “barbaric”."

so at least a 500 Baht fine... reduced by 50 per cent for his confession.

Really sad. It is a well known fact that stepchildren are

at a much higher risk of death and injury, although normally

from the stepfather, and not from his lunatic son.

I have a five year old daughter, and stories like this

make me want to puke. And without trying to look like

a keyboard tough guy, if this had happened to my daughter,

I certainly know what I would do. It would not be pretty,

and it would take a long time......

The Cinderella effect...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinderella_effect

"These records led Wilson and Daly to conclude that "a child under three years of age who lived with one genetic parent and one stepparent in the United States in 1976 was about seven times more likely to become a validated child-abuse case in the records than one who dwelt with two genetic parents".

This subhuman scumbag... “I actually love this girl very much, as much as my own daughter and I have been taking very good care of her for 2 years. But, I have done it already and I will accept all punishments.”

He should be clubbed to death with a blunt object just for that statement alone, perverted <deleted> sadistic swine he is... Hope he'll get ample punishment in the slammer. Don't think that a child abusing cop has a good standing there...

He is hardly a child, he deserves the harshest punishment, but really it has nothing to do with his father being a cop! He is a fully grown adult and responsible for his actions, whoever or whatever his father is is totally irrelevant and appears to be mud slinging.

If on the other hand, his father is seen or found to intervene, then that is worthy of further reporting.

You cannot simply drag the cop into this because of the actions of his married son.

Not really like that, TIT.

Archived