Policeman's son admits to torturing 7 year old Thai girl in Chonburi

webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Mrs Paveena added that she will do all she can to ensure the suspect is given the toughest legal punishment possible for the crime which she described as “barbaric”."

so at least a 500 Baht fine... reduced by 50 per cent for his confession.

is the 23 year old and the 7 year old girl,the policemans children,now is policemans ex wife married to the son,very hard to understand

"It is all because I am unable to control my temper"

A problem all too common... Anger management maybe? Meditation maybe? Not really options now...

Hopefully he does some hard time for this abuse...

...and learns how to control his anger (while no doubt getting his back doors smashed in by the local crew).

UNBELIEVABLE!!! "I can't control my temper"? In what world does this make any sense. Street justice is the right response. Revenge, a dish best served up cold (and unexpected) !! Low life scum..........

I'm not usually one to espouse vigilantism, but unfortunately sometimes it's the appropriate response, for example, when the authorities fail in their responsibilities... Or when a (what? Really? Words elude) barbaric thug (?)is let to torture a kid, because of (perceived) fears of taking the issue to the BIB

Unfortunately that paragraph highlights so many things that are wrong with this society.

So, to quote Burke..."All that is nessesary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing"

And..... In this instance, the child should not be returned to her mother, who has been shown to be lacking in her care and responsibilities to her daughter, regardless of what happens to the thug (which will probably be a fine)

....in the mother's eyes.....'she married up' in life.......

...sorry for the child.....

...dysfunctional families were stated to be around 2/3.....???

...it explains a lot.....

....must be similar all around the world by now.....

...the priority is never the family any more.....

anyone who would stoop so low as to commit this kind of crime needs in my opinion medical attention and being the son of a high ranking policeman should not be taken into consideration .

Medical attention?

As long as it includes large does of electric shock therapy!

"Mrs Paveena added that she will do all she can to ensure the suspect is given the toughest legal punishment possible for the crime which she described as barbaric."

so at least a 500 Baht fine... reduced by 50 per cent for his confession.

is the 23 year old and the 7 year old girl,the policemans children,now is policemans ex wife married to the son,very hard to understand

The women seemingly is divorced from the father of the girl, while the new husband is both the torturer and the son of a high ranking cop... Hope that clears up the relationship interaction for you.

The abuse came to light because of the (biological) fathers observations and intervention.

As to dragging the police into the story... So it should be.....The mother was too scared to go to the cops for fear of personal repercussions from the husbands fathers ( her new father in law) because of his standing in the force, which is a very relevant issue, if true, as a society that is scared to approach the police, is in a very bad place.... Oh... The place? Thailand, of course.

I hope they make this a example case. With the Paveena foundation as organisation who go's public they cant effort to loose face again, and they will if that boy gets away with it.

So lets hope for justice for this poor little girl.

Well my guess is. the father will pay off the child's parents, the charges will then be reduced to something minor with a fine and no jail time and it will all go away.. a sad state of affairs but reality in the land of smiles.

Draconian measures are quick and satisfying. Putting both the girl and boy into rehabilitation programs would require protracted effort and would be frustrating but, assuming that it would be best for both to rejoin society in good psychological and behavioral shape at some point, rehabilitation would be best for Thai society.

And the mother gets nothing for knowing her own daughter gets treated like that - until she said enough is enough - they both should be jailed him for assault GBH ABH and her for neglect of her own child and the girl handed over to the dad

Really sad. It is a well known fact that stepchildren are

at a much higher risk of death and injury, although normally

from the stepfather, and not from his lunatic son.

I have a five year old daughter, and stories like this

make me want to puke. And without trying to look like

a keyboard tough guy, if this had happened to my daughter,

I certainly know what I would do. It would not be pretty,

and it would take a long time......

The Cinderella effect...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinderella_effect

"These records led Wilson and Daly to conclude that "a child under three years of age who lived with one genetic parent and one stepparent in the United States in 1976 was about seven times more likely to become a validated child-abuse case in the records than one who dwelt with two genetic parents".

In this case it was the stepfather, not the son, who carried out the abuse. The stepfather just happened to be a policeman's son.

This is how all psychopaths start. Torturing animals, then children and the fantasy take them to sadistic pleasure of killing. His confession is calculated to get really light sentence. Playing remorse is the strategy he will take as well. All game for him.

Pattaya Child Abused by Parent

%E0%B8%9E%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%80%E0%

PATTAYA: -- At 11:00am on March 9th, Pattaya police received reports of child abuse. A 7-year old child had sustained numerous injuries after being beaten by her stepfather.

A man named Khun Ittichock said he had been separated from his wife, named Khun Arunpa, for five years. She had a new husband, named Khun Sarun, who helped take care of their young child.

Khun Arunpa called her ex-husband asking for money. She told him she needed to take their child to a doctor. They arranged to meet at a gas station. When the Khun Ittichock arrived, the child ran to him and said she was being abused.

Source: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/222008/pattaya-child-abused-parent/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-03-11

Pattaya Child Abused by Parent

%E0%B8%9E%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%80%E0%

PATTAYA: -- At 11:00am on March 9th, Pattaya police received reports of child abuse. A 7-year old child had sustained numerous injuries after being beaten by her stepfather.

A man named Khun Ittichock said he had been separated from his wife, named Khun Arunpa, for five years. She had a new husband, named Khun Sarun, who helped take care of their young child.

Khun Arunpa called her ex-husband asking for money. She told him she needed to take their child to a doctor. They arranged to meet at a gas station. When the Khun Ittichock arrived, the child ran to him and said she was being abused.

Source: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/222008/pattaya-child-abused-parent/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2016-03-11

The new link from pattayaone says that a warrant is out for the arrest of the abuser. The original post says that the abuser has submitted to police, Thailand should take a leaf out of the Philippines' book in cases like this one, and get bounty hunters to bring these kind of crooks in (and a little worse for wear to boot obviously)

If i was his father i would be very embarrassed and ashamed.But furthermore i would be feeling a little scared to think that i could have produced such a son that harbours such thoughts toward children.I think this man needs psychiatric evaluation,going back as far as his school reports.If he can subject a child to these vile actions,What will he be capable of in the future.He says he cant control his temper,but these attacks were not spur of the moment,these were premeditated ,which is far more dangerous.If my son carried out these acts of horror on a young girl,i would give him up ,willingly. If this animal gets away with it,or is treated leniently this time,it is guaranteed he will re offend in the future.

Every body is going with the 'i lost my temper' thing.Loss of temper is a slap or a kick,its reaction to lash out.But this is not loss of temper.This is premeditated torture and abuse.This scumbag needs to be put into a prison where the criminals don't care who your father is.In the UK he would be sectioned because 'the boys' in HMP don't look kindly on child abusers,especially if your dad is old bill. Watching Thai soaps has made him a product of his culture? How Pathetic,thats like saying,all page 3 girls should be raped because they pose topless.

This cretin needs psychiatric evaluation,in a nick that will make him wish that every day was his last.

A few years back there was a horror story of a young girl kept in a cage outside a couples' house. She had boiling water poured on here regularly and was covered in scar tissue.

The police had investigated, and concluded it was not their problem. The neighbours reckoned it was none of their business either. Once someone came to their senses and stopped it and rescued her, the couple were bailed and....they bailed.

Scary country.

With dad pulling the strings from behind this a**ehole will probably get a severe thrashing with a limp lettuce leaf and sentenced to watching Thai TV soaps for a week...

Hopefully though, this 'spider monkey' as they're known in Oz will get jail time and the typical punishment handed out by inmates to this type of animal.

Bob A. Relaxed in Lampang

This subhuman scumbag... “I actually love this girl very much, as much as my own daughter and I have been taking very good care of her for 2 years. But, I have done it already and I will accept all punishments.”

He should be clubbed to death with a blunt object just for that statement alone, perverted <deleted> sadistic swine he is... Hope he'll get ample punishment in the slammer. Don't think that a child abusing cop has a good standing there...

If you read the OP carefully he is NOT a policeman. His Daddy IS a high ranking police officer though.

This vile coward needs to be poisoned to death like a soi dog

You are the vile coward for wanting to poison soi dogs. What has a soi dog ever done to you?

Attempted to attack me on many occasions when walking, riding a push bike and a motorbike. Shitting in the street in front of my house, causing a disgusting mess. That is what they do on a regular day.

Archived