Policeman's son admits to torturing 7 year old Thai girl in Chonburi

webfact

This two bit punk worm needs to receive the most severe punishment possible. The issue is going to be the father. Somehow, they have to bypass him to get the son prosecuted. And if the father gets in the way, he needs to be stripped of his position, and jailed also. Someone needs to send a message to young Thai men, some of whom are very obviously out of control. Are they going to be able to find a judge with the courage needed to sentence him?

This guy tortured a young girl because he could not control his temper? I have lost my temper before. Did I ever burn the tongue of a helpless young girl? That is beyond inexcusable. He should spend the next 30 years of his life in a high security prison, where his inmates can show him how they feel about twerps who hurt youngsters. I am sure he will make many new friends in there, and they can reciprocate some of the kindness he has dispensed over the years. Of course, we know this was not his first time, hurting someone. Just the first time he was caught. Shame on the cop father for raising such a super freak sluggard.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote : She said she didn’t immediately go to the police because she was worried about her father in law's power, with him being a high ranking policeman.

And that, in so many words, sums up the dark side of this otherwise beautiful country, and what makes it sometimes scary as hell.

There is a not a minute of doubt that this a**hole (who really looks the part, too) never doubted he could get away with anything because of his father's position. Bloody nazi in the making.

We should be happy that this story reaches the media, maybe a few years ago it would not be reported so I guess something good comes out of this. Now let's hope the girl will never see this scumbag again.

He is hardly a child, he deserves the harshest punishment, but really it has nothing to do with his father being a cop! He is a fully grown adult and responsible for his actions, whoever or whatever his father is is totally irrelevant and appears to be mud slinging.

If on the other hand, his father is seen or found to intervene, then that is worthy of further reporting.

You cannot simply drag the cop into this because of the actions of his married son.

My friend you seem to forget how Thailand works. Money talks ass...... hol.... Walk.

Archived