Ex-DSI chief Tarit has amassed 346 million baht in ill-gotten wealth

webfact

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waiting----But But But the army.......But But But the PM.......awaiting the answers from the TVF denialists ..............usual---it happens in all countries cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

It was always on the cards, 250 million no trace ??? not able to find ???? water board him till he tells the powers that be.

Always good that crooks get caught. Too bad that only people of on shirt colour get caught. Are we going to see a serious effort in checking the wealth of the junta/ruling elite? What do you think, ginjag?

Probably the same time we see the checking of the wealth of the Shin Clan, their extended family, in-laws and real close cronies. Don't hold your breadth.

Tarit played both ends and got too cocky. Now he'll find out not having some of the "right" friends at the right time can be a tad costly.

Did anyone ever investigate how Prayut managed to amass 600 million THB in wealth by the time he retired from his 1.5M THB a year military gig ? Must have been an awesome investor whistling.gif

It's only corruption if the wrong people are doing it.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/31/thai-prime-minister-an-ex-general-is-millionaire/

Did anyone ever investigate how the Shin family vast fortune grew by 450% during the PTP regime's administration?

Or Chalerm, who headed CAPO with Tarit, as amassed so much wealth - last time they looked he pissed off to Denmark till it was safe to come back?

Tarit isn't one of the elites - he sells his services to them, whoever is in power. Only the current government ain't buying and he ain't got any friends.

I posted several years ago......check his bank accounts, it was written all over this vile man who was bought and paid for. A pillar of ................................ oh and who appointed him DSI chief I wonder, rotten to the core, I hope he sees the inside of a cell for a very long time along with his cohorts

Hopefully sharing that cell with his partner in crime, probably in so many ways,, Chalerm.

Love to see Suthep in the same cell................what mates they would make .

It seems everybody here has lost every hope to see Thaksin doing time...

I seriously doubt he will ever see the inside of a jail cell. Not for his conviction, not for his jumping bail and not for any of those large amount of outstanding charges (which he'll never face as they are more serious than the one he was convicted for.

Simply won't happen.

I posted several years ago......check his bank accounts, it was written all over this vile man who was bought and paid for. A pillar of ................................ oh and who appointed him DSI chief I wonder, rotten to the core, I hope he sees the inside of a cell for a very long time along with his cohorts

Hopefully sharing that cell with his partner in crime, probably in so many ways,, Chalerm.

Love to see Suthep in the same cell................what mates they would make .

It seems everybody here has lost every hope to see Thaksin doing time...

I seriously doubt he will ever see the inside of a jail cell. Not for his conviction, not for his jumping bail and not for any of those large amount of outstanding charges (which he'll never face as they are more serious than the one he was convicted for.

Simply won't happen.

You're right, he will never see the inside of a prison. Either he stays away until he dies or he returns and faces absolutely no music when a friendly regime is installed. Or some kind of deal is made with the old guard. TIT, after all.
What will be very interesting to observe is how the junta will orchestrate the trial of YL. I bet Uncle Too's wet dream is that she dies a runner, and it's intriguing that she already hasn't done so.

If you cant trust the DSI then who can you trust!!

My friend. Its hard to steal somebodys shoes while they are wearing them and not have them notice. But thats what Thai Hi-so have done in this country. Not only that, but replaced all their footwear with concrete boots.

Just saying ........

Thai editorial: Strong bureaucracy IMPORTANT TO POLITICS

By editor on 2015-04-27

Tarit is a sad reflection of what has gone wrong in the bureaucracy. He pulled no punches against the red shirts when the Democrats were in power, spearheading the crackdown on terrorists. Videos of him denouncing the red shirts activities went viral after he made a dramatic u-turn when the Pheu Thai Party came to power. From a man who hunted down red-shirted terrorists, he became the man leading the hunt for the hunters of the red shirts​.

It seems he is a chameleon.

More a turncoat I would say.

More your typical corrupt civil servant like so many others that are not caught because they on the right side.

No doubt your talking about the last regime!

Did anyone ever investigate how Prayut managed to amass 600 million THB in wealth by the time he retired from his 1.5M THB a year military gig ? Must have been an awesome investor whistling.gif

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/31/thai-prime-minister-an-ex-general-is-millionaire/

Did anyone ever investigate how the Shin family vast fortune grew by 450% during the PTP regime's administration?

Or Chalerm, who headed CAPO with Tarit, as amassed so much wealth - last time they looked he pissed off to Denmark till it was safe to come back?

Tarit isn't one of the elites - he sells his services to them, whoever is in power. Only the current government ain't buying and he ain't got any friends.

Plenty of Shin threads already. So, any idea how the current Thai PM amassed his vast wealth or is it a relevant question since he is the "anti corruption" PM?

By editor on 2015-04-27

Tarit is a sad reflection of what has gone wrong in the bureaucracy. He pulled no punches against the red shirts when the Democrats were in power, spearheading the crackdown on terrorists. Videos of him denouncing the red shirts activities went viral after he made a dramatic u-turn when the Pheu Thai Party came to power. From a man who hunted down red-shirted terrorists, he became the man leading the hunt for the hunters of the red shirts​.

More your typical corrupt civil servant like so many others that are not caught because they on the right side.

No doubt your talking about the last regime!

No doubt you're having a mentally slow morning. He is talking about every regime that ever was in Thailand, and definitely including the present one.

Now you understand?

By editor on 2015-04-27

But a turncoat is one who happily changes sides as the wind blows to make sure he is always on the "right" side.

In Tarit's case he turned one too many times and ended up on the "wrong" side.

I have no sympathy for him at all. If he is found guilty and convicted I hope hat he gets a good long sentence and serves all of it.

Plenty of Shin threads already. So, any idea how the current Thai PM amassed his vast wealth or is it a relevant question since he is the "anti corruption" PM?

Why not try researching it yourself?

Archived