Today is the last day for mafia members to turn themselves in: Thai police

webfact

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect a handful of officers could come up with a few dozen names of WHO is MR BIG by just asking around for a few days....those tough questions like:

1. Who do you pay for protection from police raids

2. Who do you pay to set up your business, home, car park, etc on public property.

3. Who do you pay to be allowed to scam tourists day after day year after year at places like the Grand Palace, Pattaya/Phuket jetskis, etc?

4. Who is the official in charge of Laem Chabang cruise port that makes a fortune from openly gouging tourists with obscene fixed taxi fares week after week for years?

5. Who do you pay to allow your clubs to stay open after hours night after night..

6. Who do you pay to operate underage brothels?

There are many many more....some more difficult to find out but many as blatant as could possibly be and a blind man could get you the names in a day or two.

Haha, nice one for a Friday!

My thoughts exactly!

Just awesome... I can always count on Thailand to do say something silly to give me a good belly laugh. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

It's been a stressful week and I needed that. Absolutely hilarious!

You just can't make this stuff up. Friends back home just don't believe me when I tell them the things these clowns leaders do and say.

Happy Friday all.

"Today is the last day for mafia members to turn themselves in: Thai police"

I can't recall that any TV headline caused me to break down on the floor having convulsions, laughing tears until I couldn't breathe anymore, like this one...

Hahahahaaaaa, what a joke... Hahahahaaaaaa cheesy.gif clap2.gif OMG B-R-A-V-O !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived