Huge arsenal of weapons found at home of influential pig farmer in Suphanburi

Huge arsenal of weapons found at home of influential pig farmer in Suphanburi

Thaivisa Reporters

post-137452-0-23475500-1457785699_thumb.

• Police found the weapons are raiding the home an influential figure known as "Mr Pig Farm"

SUPHANBURI:--Officers have seized 18 guns and more than 400 rounds of ammunition following a raid on a home in Suphanburi.

Police raided the home of influential Suphanburi pig farmer Janthawat Mekwannagorn, 50 on Friday. Armed with a court search warrant they found weapons including three .22 guns and 2 rifles along with 439 bullets.

In total 18 guns were found but Janthawat was not at home, so Phatrawin Phongphiphatphakhin and his team from Suphan police took in Janthaphat's wife Chawee, also 50, for questioning after the raid on the house at Sanam Khli in downtown Suphanburi.

The husband and wife are well known and have a pig farm in the area.

Police have been aware for some time that Janthaphat likes guns and collects them and are keen to discover the history of the arms. Investigations are underway to see if the weapons have been used in the course of crimes in the area or not.

Chawee's relatives later arrived at the police station to post bail.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-12

Brick Top: Your always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently, the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.
Sol (Lennie James): Would someone mind telling me, who are you?
Brick Top: Then when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because there's no good in leaving it in a deep freeze for your mum to discover now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days then the sight of a chopped up body would look like curry to a pissant. You gotta shave the head of your victim and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggy's digestion. You could do this afterwards of course but you don't wanna go sifting through pig shit now do ya? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to do the job in one sitting so be weary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs two-hundred pounds in about...eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of un-cooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression: "as greedy as a pig."

To me more of a person with an obsession for firearms and harmless enough although obviously illegal. For me if there were several automatic weapons of a Military nature would indicate something more sinister. I wonder who was jealous of them that dobbed them in. But the law is the law. Hope is nothing more than someone who loves firearms

Don't know about the pistols but the long guns look like pieces of crap. I believe he is a collector. But like playing bridge in Thailand, he should of got permission from someone high up.

My thoughts exactly. Most Thais I know have a gun just think he likes them. Just didnt grease the right palm obviously

That's an arsenal...lol? Give me a break. Like has been posted, the long guns don't seem like much of anything and I won't take the time to enlarge the pic to id the pistols. Hell, I sold more and much, much better than that when I left the states plus around 4,000 rounds of ammo, gunsmithing tools and reloading equipment. Many of my friends have double/triple what I had. Much to do about nothing.

That's an arsenal...lol? Give me a break. Like has been posted, the long guns don't seem like much of anything and I won't take the time to enlarge the pic to id the pistols. Hell, I sold more and much, much better than that when I left the states plus around 4,000 rounds of ammo, gunsmithing tools and reloading equipment. Many of my friends have double/triple what I had. Much to do about nothing.

Well, you got to remember where you are who the majority of posters are.To them, even one firearm is too many--they'd probably fill their pants if they knew the numbers of guns the average American has.

Well, you got to remember where you are who the majority of posters are.To them, even one firearm is too many--they'd probably fill their pants if they knew the numbers of guns the average American has.

And that was enough guns to stop 9/11?

Don't know about the pistols but the long guns look like pieces of crap. I believe he is a collector. But like playing bridge in Thailand, he should of got permission from someone high up.

My thoughts exactly. Most Thais I know have a gun just think he likes them. Just didnt grease the right palm obviously

I know at least 100 thai people on first name terms and not one of them owns a gun.

You're telling lies, unless your friends are all members of the police force, or you ingratiate yourself with criminals.

Then again criminals are usually bare faced liars so maybe you'd fit in well.

Rather strong words calling People liars I may not know 100 thai people on a first name basis maybe 20-30 if I am lucky . And some do have a firearm as I do in my Country. And non of them that I know is a Criminal but Business people and Farmers. My understanding is even in some areas Farang may own Firearms though I have little use for one in LOS . You sir make assumptions.

And that was enough guns to stop 9/11?

No, deceit and deception can always strike. Even a more superior military may invade the US; and since they have defeated our military they may well take over our country; but they won't do it unscathed, they will be shot

• 2 weeks later...

Archived