BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

possum1931

What do Thai Women look most for in Western Men?

Apart from the very obvious financial reasons, just what is it that Thai women would find most attractive in Western men.

Their looks, tall, short, dark, blonde, their personality, physique etc?

Also, what do you think would turn off Thai women most about Western men?

The average thai woman wants the same as most women of the world. Thai women hate stinky men hahahahahah,and pissheads/smokers

Depends on the age. Teens to early twenties I would say looks first

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Depends on the background of the Thais that the Westerner comes into contact with.

If they are professionals/hi-so then they are more likely to adopt what we would regard as western standards in terms of 'attractiveness'.

In most other cases it is financial. Either short-term gain from maximising what the Farang is prepared to throw at them - or, slowly, slowly catch a monkey for long-term security.

I believe that in the majority of cases the Thai lady is seeking financial security - and a better life. Many have had poor experiences with Thai partners and look to Westerners to provide something better. In these situations I think that looks, age and even body odour may come second to being taken care of and respected.

I think skin colour is actually a factor too. Am I allowed to say that?

If she has some lao/cam blood or for whatever reason is darker than average, mix with a white falang so the kids look more like most thais.

This one took me a while to figure out

Cleanliness. Take a cake of soap to your body and brush your teeth before trying to impress.

if she is a normal Thai lady ,then love , ,mind you when i was young it tended to be big tits in a woman ,rather than love biggrin.png

I just know some bitter old timer is going to say 'money'... that all Thai Women are only after your money...

Of course the question itself is flawed... Thai's like people of the rest of the world are individual and impossible to generalise.

It may be a better question to ask "what do you think your woman was looking for?"... In response to that... I think humour and confidence.

I think skin colour is actually a factor too. Am I allowed to say that?

If she has some lao/cam blood or for whatever reason is darker than average, mix with a white falang so the kids look more like most thais.

This one took me a while to figure out

Personally, I prefer the darker skin colour.

Not sure. However, I am certain it has nothing to do with the number of posts you have on TV.

Not sure. However, I am certain it has nothing to do with the number of posts you have on TV.

Do you mean any poster, or me personally?

Cleanliness. Take a cake of soap to your body and brush your teeth before trying to impress.

Is cleanliness ok if you are fat, tattooed, facial haired?

These are the three main turn offs as far as looks are concerned for Thai women IMO.

if she is a normal Thai lady ,then love , ,mind you when i was young it tended to be big tits in a woman ,rather than love biggrin.png

Personally, I think that really big tits are a turn off in any woman.

I just know some bitter old timer is going to say 'money'... that all Thai Women are only after your money...

Of course the question itself is flawed... Thai's like people of the rest of the world are individual and impossible to generalise.

It may be a better question to ask "what do you think your woman was looking for?"... In response to that... I think humour and confidence.

Do you honestly believe that it is possible that the fat, tattooed, facial haired guy with the really attractive young Thai woman

has the genuine love of that really attractive young Thai woman?

that all Thai Women are only after your money... That is definitely not the case.

Thai's like people of the rest of the world are individual and impossible to generalise. That definitely is the case.