What do Thai Women look most for in Western Men?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thai women look - like women all over the world - for security, comfort, pleasure. taking care of their needs is no. 1.

you identify their needs and you will never loose them.

BUT: unlike western women, who appear to have an in - built sense of entitlement, thai women are willing AND able to re - pay in many ways.

i am happy to financially support my thai gf in return for: a clean house, good food, buying me beer, keeping my glass full, doing all the immigration stuff, stay sober when i am not, good sex - any which way i want, being young, looking good all the time, staying slim, putting up with me not knowing thai language, taking care of the kids, not maxing out her phone allowance, traveling to bangkok 3 times to get one visa....

i could add a few more.

Nailed it in one.

If anyone seriously believes that "money" (by that I mean providing security etc) is not a factor then they are either deluding themselves or have a partner with more money than them.

...they have been trained and mentored....

..they look to set themselves up for life....until retirement and beyond....

...shows you how dumb we are......

Personally IO find that thai women want a man that is thoughtful, caring and dependable. Romanitc at the right time. Shows that they cre about her and her friends and family.

The biggest difference I think between Thai men and expats is that they are looking form someone that is not going boozing and woman chasing all the time.

OK I'll sugar coat it,,, financial security.

I think we all know that, but apart from that.

Clean shaven or facial haired?

Arnie lookalike. or slim and handsome like the OP?

Shaven head, or full head of hair?

Dark or Blonde?

Go on, try and answer these.

Cleanliness. Take a cake of soap to your body and brush your teeth before trying to impress.

Is cleanliness ok if you are fat, tattooed, facial haired?

These are the three main turn offs as far as looks are concerned for Thai women IMO.

Ok, so now we try to stack the odds.

Take a shower, brush your teeth, have a shave, cover your tats, wear loose fitting clothing..

And don't behave like an ass..

There comes a point where loose fitting clothing just can't hide the fact that those folds of flab are lurking under the rent-tent gear. Nothing - absolutely nothing - is going to persuade me that an attractive young Thai woman is going to be genuinely attracted to a 40 / 50 / 60 year old lardass. On that basis, it has to be a case of some idiot flashing too much cash has attracted a gold digger. It should come as no surprise to the poor sod when he wakes up to reality and a drained wallet, but hey, live in denial, why not?

So you tell me Mr no all , how would you know what a thai women wants from a man .

I have some idea yes but I don't go around thinking I know it all like you say .

You have no idea what a thai lady thinks about like me , you can get on here and try and tells us you know it all Bulls??t .

I just know some bitter old timer is going to say 'money'... that all Thai Women are only after your money...

Of course the question itself is flawed... Thai's like people of the rest of the world are individual and impossible to generalise.

It may be a better question to ask "what do you think your woman was looking for?"... In response to that... I think humour and confidence.

Yup....bottom line is ALWAYS....the money....they are not dumb like a box of rocks.....???

Security. Yes, financial security, but equally important, emotional security.

Someone who makes their life more fulfilling, more fun.

I've never known a Thai woman that wanted to discuss emotions all that much. Not hers, and definitely not mine. In fact, most of em don't talk about anything interesting at all. Seems like fun and entertainment is more along the lines of what they're looking for.

Eldragon, you are making me laugh to hard!!

I agree with you whole heartedly!

What do Thai Women look most for in Western Men?

Someone who doesn't think that Thai women are all carbon copies of one another who think in some pre-programmed uniform way about everything including what they do or do not look for in a man.

Would you serious ask what American women look for in a man? Hopefully not since you'd realize their thoughts on the subject are as diverse as they are.

It's not that hard to imagine why so many farang fail at relationships back in farang land ... and then recycle their failed strategies once they reach Thailand.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Length

B

They are very easy to compliment compared to their uptight western cousins. They appear to accept sweet mouthing seemlessly.

Thai women (generally) seem genuinely happy to receive compliments, where the beefier type western girls give you the feelin that you are sexually harassing them. IN MY EXPERIENCE.

I honestly reckon apart from all the things women usually want, looks, money, sperm etc, Thai women place jingjai (real heart) very high, which means you won't cheat among other things. Getting caught cheating causes a great loss of face to them socially, IMO that is their number 1 fear. Men generally seem to fear this also. They all don't want to be the subject of being cheated on gossip.

IMO they also (generally) take a lot longer to get over a broken heart.

Jaidee (good heart) which can also be mean many things, rates highly.

I just know some bitter old timer is going to say 'money'... that all Thai Women are only after your money...

Of course the question itself is flawed... Thai's like people of the rest of the world are individual and impossible to generalise.

It may be a better question to ask "what do you think your woman was looking for?"... In response to that... I think humour and confidence.

Do you honestly believe that it is possible that the fat, tattooed, facial haired guy with the really attractive young Thai woman

has the genuine love of that really attractive young Thai woman?

that all Thai Women are only after your money... That is definitely not the case.

Thai's like people of the rest of the world are individual and impossible to generalise. That definitely is the case.

"Do you honestly believe that it is possible that the fat, tattooed, facial haired guy with the really attractive young Thai woman

has the genuine love of that really attractive young Thai woman?"

Yeah, I do think it's possible and I'm sure stranger things have happened biggrin.png

Length

B

They are very easy to compliment compared to their uptight western cousins. They appear to accept sweet mouthing seemlessly.

Thai women (generally) seem genuinely happy to receive compliments, where the beefier type western girls give you the feelin that you are sexually harassing them. IN MY EXPERIENCE.

I honestly reckon apart from all the things women usually want, looks, money, sperm etc, Thai women place jingjai (real heart) very high, which means you won't cheat among other things. Getting caught cheating causes a great loss of face to them socially, IMO that is their number 1 fear. Men generally seem to fear this also. They all don't want to be the subject of being cheated on gossip.

Good reply. I agree with all your opinions here.

I especially love your use of the word "beefy".

Do you honestly believe that it is possible that the fat, tattooed, facial haired guy with the really attractive young Thai woman

that all Thai Women are only after your money... That is definitely not the case.

Thai's like people of the rest of the world are individual and impossible to generalise. That definitely is the case.

"Do you honestly believe that it is possible that the fat, tattooed, facial haired guy with the really attractive young Thai woman

Yeah, I do think it's possible and I'm sure stranger things have happened biggrin.png

I would say there was a 99% chance that no woman is going to genuinely love a guy 30 years older.

Respect him, be good to him, yes, but love him????

Length

B

Good reply. I agree with all your opinions here.

I especially love your use of the word "beefy".

Well on a thread yesterday some one pulled me up for replying to a thread where I repeated the word " bush pig" that another poster had used. The person who pulled me up referred to my mother.

So I have toned it down, as I am not here to offend. Some people like the beefy girls, some don't. We are all different. All Thai girls are different. Same same, but different.

Peace.

The biggest difference I think between Thai men and expats is that they are looking form someone that is not going boozing and woman chasing all the time.

I have to laugh every time I see a comment like this. What you're saying is that all of the Thai women you've dated fall into this category. Obviously, most Thai men do not go "boozing and chasing women all the time." But all the Thai women you've dated have this experience....which is to say all of your Thai women have dated the bottom-of-the-barrel Thai men.

Don't get me wrong, this is incredibly consistent with what I have seen. Only a small subset of Thai women chase after farangs. And nearly all of them have had bad experiences with their first love...which was a Thai man. But because of their circumstance, they need a man who could take care of them financially. That's the number one priority with these type of Thai women. But it's not the top priority of the average Thai female. It appears that you've never met a "normal" Thai female, but only the damaged ones.

All girls are different. It seems the consensus here is tattoos are out. But the most tattooed bloke in thie video above, has the cutest white skinned girlfriend.

I love Thailand, beautiful girls for all!

I would say there was a 99% chance that no woman is going to genuinely love a guy 30 years older.

Respect him, be good to him, yes, but love him????

What is love ?.............................. not sure that I know.

Apart from the very obvious financial reasons,

The obvious, really? Well if you're in a relationship like that, you're definitely in the wrong relationship. When my wife (now) and I were first getting to know each other one of the first things I told her is that I'm not rich. She told me she wasn't looking for someone rich just someone to love her and will not hurt her and treat her right.

What is love, I'll tell you what it isn't.

It is not going to bed, let your husband do the business, and wish it was over as quickly as possible

because you find it revolting. Just think about it.

Archived