What do Thai Women look most for in Western Men?

Apart from the very obvious financial reasons,

The obvious, really? Well if you're in a relationship like that, you're definitely in the wrong relationship. When my wife (now) and I were first getting to know each other one of the first things I told her is that I'm not rich. She told me she wasn't looking for someone rich just someone to love her and will not hurt her and treat her right.

Ditto!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am nice, funny, smart, 8-pack abs, but down on hard times....

my friend is 4 ft 1, 500 lbs, 0-pack, but gets 400,000 a month annuity...

all the women love him...

once they gave me a free bowl of rice

once

Blind love is the reason so many women are left with a kid and no father in sight. So, the second time around they have a husband who can support, have good looking kids and who will stay. Have friends where Thai husband is 30 yrs older and they seem nery happy.

Having said that we all see the odd ball couple, the one with truely gorgeous women and farang man many notches down.

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

i am nice, funny, smart, 8-pack abs, but down on hard times....

my friend is 4 ft 1, 500 lbs, 0-pack, but gets 400,000 a month annuity...

all the women love him...

once they gave me a free bowl of rice

once

LOL! cheesy.gifclap2.gif

Love in Thailand in a nutshell.

The average thai woman wants the same as most women of the world. Thai women hate stinky men hahahahahah,and pissheads/smokers

The Thai women like to be part of western fellows for there financial input to increase their live style.

The western fellows like to get Thai girls because the are much younger in age than themselves.

I have dated a Thai woman that was 10 years older than me and being a veteran teacher making 50k/month did not need financial support from me. What was our excuse?

I have also dated professional Thai women my same age who did not have a problem paying when we went on dates.

There are more scenarios than the poor bar girl from the northeast/guy who can't get laid by a decent woman back home one.

I think Thai women expect Westerners to be more faithful than Thai men. Especially the poorer, less educated Thais. A young Thai girl falls in love and has a baby and where's the father? Finding the next girl. Yes, this is a generalization but look at all the girls in bars trying to support their child who is with her mom.

And Westerners are not as likely to have a mia noi.

The average thai woman wants the same as most women of the world. Thai women hate stinky men hahahahahah,and pissheads/smokers

The Thai women like to be part of western fellows for there financial input to increase their live style.

The western fellows like to get Thai girls because the are much younger in age than themselves.

I have dated a Thai woman that was 10 years older than me and being a veteran teacher

There are more scenarios than the poor bar girl from the northeast/guy who can't get laid by a decent woman back home one.

You get a veteran teacher and you are concerned about guys not getting a decent woman back home ?

• 1 month later...

I have dated a Thai woman that was 10 years older than me and being a veteran teacher making 50k/month did not need financial support from me. What was our excuse?

I have also dated professional Thai women my same age who did not have a problem paying when we went on dates.

One comparatively minor thing I believe all Thai women prefer...., is a man who smells nice.
Also, a certain kind of Thai (and Chinese) women seem to be especially prone to crass displays of wealth...., so I'm guessing they appreciate similar displays in their menfolk (although maybe its toned down a smidge in guys). Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is that about ?

I'll arrive back in country again in a week, and I plan on getting out and about..., I don't harbour any illusions..., I'm up for meeting a local ladies if the chance presents itself..., but as I usually choose to dress down and not attract too much attention, I'll probably fly under the radar of many of the 'lookers'.
I may be wrong(again) though wai.gif
As the hipsters sometimes say...., "wot-eva" !!

I think the money issue is more complicated than it may seem. As an example why is it (if money is so important) that the massage girls will so often sit on the street more interested in eating a Papaya Salad than getting a customer. I often think it is more about them getting a sense of worth by commanding a good payment /

provision than it is about greed.

The attitude of women in expecting a man to be a 'provider'; is probably almost as common in the Western world as it clearly is in Thailand and in my opinion is an significant overall negative for womankind. At least i can say in my experience Thai ladies will give a great service for their provider as long as they are treated with dignity and courtesy.

In summary Thai ladies want Western men to be courteous providers together with all the other preferables dependent on individual taste. I also think it is fair to say that most wealthy self sufficient women are even more so looking for a man of wealthy means. Again this demonstrates it is not about greed but about what a woman feels she deserves !

• 1 month later...

and just what is the going rate, 2000Bt S/T or 8000Bt L/T?

Even the ugliest, fattest, most tattooed, longest bearded guy on the planet could get that.

That would vary on location and, to a degree, quality.

I have never paid more than 1,000 Baht (I have rarely paid less) plus tip.

As I understand it that rate has always been for lard ar5es and non-lard ar5es

OK now you're just plain lying

If you're ugly or fat, freelancers definitely charge more because the experience is more traumatic for them.

It's one of the reasons fat guys prefer fixed price establishments where the girl can't charge more.

Of course, they can refuse to go with you but that's another story.

You know nothing.

Never been 'declined' in 10 years.

Never paid more than 1,000 Baht.

Everything is negotiable but there are 'going rates' as someone else pointed.

If you think you get a discount for being pretty, or younger, think again.

You've paid for sex (boom boom) in Thailand? <deleted> - I have never paid, never will; don't even try and bring up the argument the bar owners use (you always pay in the end) for a spouses needs or whatever the case maybe> if it isn't going their way. I use to get knocks on the door early morning for somewhere comfortable to 'sleep' which was OK I guess (while sleeping alone), very attractive girl. But after a trip or two she thought she was to good also, only thought about one thing $$. From my experience here the woman are what I'd consider average in bed anyway. It's all about persona, and the perception of how fat your wallet is. No wonder Thais consider farang as stupid (quai). Try a truly professional Thai woman, get away from the filth or Pattaya and Patong; the 'normal' women are equally as beautiful and are also educated.

and just what is the going rate, 2000Bt S/T or 8000Bt L/T?

Even the ugliest, fattest, most tattooed, longest bearded guy on the planet could get that.

That would vary on location and, to a degree, quality.

I have never paid more than 1,000 Baht (I have rarely paid less) plus tip.

As I understand it that rate has always been for lard ar5es and non-lard ar5es

OK now you're just plain lying

If you're ugly or fat, freelancers definitely charge more because the experience is more traumatic for them.

It's one of the reasons fat guys prefer fixed price establishments where the girl can't charge more.

Of course, they can refuse to go with you but that's another story.

You know nothing.

Never been 'declined' in 10 years.

Never paid more than 1,000 Baht.

Everything is negotiable but there are 'going rates' as someone else pointed.

If you think you get a discount for being pretty, or younger, think again.

Can't discount free, mate

Archived