Where can I find a 40K job in BKK?

Nokkeaw

go back home get a real job and make a life for yourself and come back here when you can afford to do so. ull be 40 before you know it and you will look back and think what have I got in life, nothing .

Wise words and so true.

I agree. The hands of time move swiftly before you know it you will be to old to be employable as you will be up against younger smarter hordes of young people. Carve out a career for yourself at home save your money and at the huge interest rates banks pay today you should have a nice nest egg to come here and retire on. We all did. OOOps forget the huge interest rates paid by banks things have changed they now charge you to park your money there. These low rates also muchly reduce any future pension you receive. I guess that is why they are boosting the new retirement rates up into the 80's

The economy in Spain is in bad shape, the unemployment very high. So yes, elgordo, i would also say maybe not that wise and true to go back and get "a real job" to be save in the old days.

A large number of troll posts have been removed. This section of the forum is not for trolling or banter. The OP asks a question. If you don't have any reasonable information, then move on.

One suspension has been given.

go back home get a real job and make a life for yourself and come back here when you can afford to do so. ull be 40 before you know it and you will look back and think what have I got in life, nothing .

So teaching isn't a real job for you. Ahahahaha

not for 35,000 baht a month it isn't cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Sounds like you know very well what you are talking. Does it happened to you? =]

no my friend I happened to the other end of the earning scale if you like to send me your private email I can show u pictures of how successful farangs live in Thailand not like most of the key knocks here. clap2.gif

40k?

Can't be much of a life. :(

Why not look for an easy job with an easy schedule that pays whatever the standard rate is, then use the free time to teach private students etc. in order to increase your income. It can't really be that difficult.

Good luck. Come back to us in 5 years time when you're earning a massive 50k per month and shove it down everybody's throat. rolleyes.gif

Archived