Man dies after being savagely attacked by his ladyboy husband in Cha Am

webfact

Man dies after being savagely attacked by his ladyboy husband in Cha Am

lbb.jpg
Image: Dailynews.co.th

PHETCHABURI:-- An enraged transvestite savagely attacked her drunk husband in front of their downtown Cha-Am house leaving him lying in a pool of blood before going to work as if nothing happened.

Neighbours found the man next morning lying dead with multiple wounds. Thawee Chomphukhiaw, 36, a native of Surin, had been kicked multiple times in the ribs and attacked with a coat hanger.

Neighbours alerted police to the presence of the dead man at the house in Cha-Am sub district of Cha-am early Monday.

Jaroonsak Tothom of Cha-Am police said that a large quantity of blood had flowed out of Thawee's mouth. The victim was dressed only in black underpants, had multiple wounds and had probably been dead for up to a day.

Investigators questioned Thepnimit Phongrasee, 32, a transvestite at the scene. She told police that she had lived with the victim for many years as husband and wife. But there had been frequents arguments that often turned physical.

She said he was often drunk.

The night before the body was found she saw Thawee drunk in front of their house. Enraged she kicked him repeatedly in the ribs and hit him with a coat hanger until he was still, she said.

She then locked the door and went to work, staying overnight with friends. Neighbours alerted her by phone in the morning that her husband had been found dead so she returned home.

Police have sent the body for autopsy to determine the exact cause of death. Thepnimit was arrested but was temporarily released after questioning pending further enquiries.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-15

So an Australian wife with a male Thai name, and an Ladyboy husband..... did I get this right? Seems to me you can put a Thai man in a skirt, but he still flips out just like many other Thai men at the smallest provocation. A pair of fake breasts and a skirt does not a woman make.

Police have sent the body for autopsy to determine the exact cause of death. Thepnimit was arrested but was temporarily released after questioning pending further enquiries."

I am baffled. Why not detain the biyatch just for a few days until police know what the hell has happened? Cha-am jail overcrowded perhaps? Weird...!

Police have sent the body for autopsy to determine the exact cause of death. Thepnimit was arrested but was temporarily released after questioning pending further enquiries."

I am baffled. Why not detain the biyatch just for a few days until police know what the hell has happened? Cha-am jail overcrowded perhaps? Weird...!

You dont normally release a murderer

realy? The thai ladyboy killed his foreign partner and now he walk free around - Any low in LOS?

I read from the original post that the thai ladyboy killed his/her thai partner, unless the partner was farang and adopted a thai name. Could be possible I guess, someone called me Terdsak the other day :)

Archived