Is it too late to stop the Donald Trump machine?

webfact

Trump won't get the delegates he needs to win so this is going to the convention. Who knows what the out come will be.

Hillary may have taken the last 5 states but keep in mind that there is still just under half of the states left. If the states that already voted did so last and the remaining 24 had voted first Bernie would be in the lead now and not Hillary. Bernie needs 57 percent of the remaining votes to win. Is that possible, for sure !!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay believes Ohio Gov. John Kasich will make a deal with Ted Cruz to bow out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination so that the Texas senator has a better chance of winning.

Cruz is just as bat guano crazy as Trump. Wait until his Dominionist ideas come out into the open. He is a direct line from Abraham Vereide to Doug Coe to the current American Christian evangelicals. At least Rubio, puppet to the heirs to the John Birch Society, the Koch brothers, is temporarily sidelined. That leaves Clinton to waltz through the election and continue the rule of Wall Street. There are no winners this election cycle.

An Informative and interesting article concerning what could or may happen concerning Trump See the intro passage below then the link for the complete article.

US Election 2016: Donald Trump claims there will be 'riots' if Republican elders challenge his presidential nomination

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/us-election-2016-donald-trump-claims-there-will-be-riots-if-republican-elders-challenge-his-a6935421.html

Let there be riots then.

Trump won't get the delegates he needs to win so this is going to the convention. Who knows what the out come will be.

Hillary may have taken the last 5 states but keep in mind that there is still just under half of the states left. If the states that already voted did so last and the remaining 24 had voted first Bernie would be in the lead now and not Hillary. Bernie needs 57 percent of the remaining votes to win. Is that possible, for sure !!!

Sorry. Bernie is finished. He can influence the platform. Deal with it.

Donald Trump ok not perfect, but in my mind a damn sight better than most.

Clinton what a joke !! even her husband went else where.

She would not know the truth if it jumped up a bit her ar.e.

Yes why not? If America can have a Hollywood actor as President why not this time a lunatic?

Former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay believes Ohio Gov. John Kasich will make a deal with Ted Cruz to bow out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination so that the Texas senator has a better chance of winning.

https://www.yahoo.com/

Are you sure you stated that correctly ?

Yeah, just copied and pasted the link, sorry here:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/tom-delay-john-kasich-deal-ted-cruz/2016/03/16/id/719448/

Not saying this can't happen, but the GOP establishment doesn't want Cruz either. They'd prefer Kasich to stick around and make it impossible for Trump to obtain the delegates he needs. The Rep leadership knows that the Dems are formidable and only someone like Ryan, Romney, or even Kasich would stand a chance. Something out of the ordinary is going to happen and it ain't going to be good for the GOP.

Trump is threatening riots. What a disgusting dangerous violence inciting hothead. Compare to how Gore handled a potential civil war when his supporters felt the presidency had been stolen by the Scalia supreme court.

We were ready to go to the streets. Gore led and said don't.

Yes why not? If America can have a Hollywood actor as President why not this time a lunatic?

Because Ronald Regan was governor of California for 8 years before becoming US President. So not even comparable. Trump has absolutely ZERO experience. That is a simple fact.

Inheriting millions of dollars from daddy and having a few successful business ventures (and many failed ones as well) does not qualify someone to be President.

Lots of dumb Americans seem to have this funny idea that if you are financially successful, you must be suited to command the largest and deadliest army in the world (and have the nuke codes as well).

Donald Trump on brokered convention: 'I think you'd have riots'
By Eugene Scott, CNN

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump and Ted Cruz warned fellow Republicans Wednesday of dire consequences if the GOP establishment attempts to have a brokered convention this summer.

"I think you'd have riots. I think you'd have riots," Trump said Wednesday on CNN's "New Day." "I'm representing a tremendous many, many millions of people."

The Republican Party veered closer to a contested convention Tuesday after Ohio Gov. John Kasich won his home state and deprived Trump, the party's front-runner, of its 66 delegates.

Full story: http://us.cnn.com/2016/03/16/politics/donald-trump-ted-cruz-brokered-convention/index.html

cnn.com.jpg
-- CNN 2016-03-17

As an outsider looking in....If Trump should get the nomination when he faces up to a real politician in Clinton certainly in policy she will cut him to ribbons, she don't have the razzamatazz like the golden boy what she has is real experience in government and for us watching this circus we all hope the Trump does not make president.

" Real politician" Real Grandmother more like, I pity the USA peoples.... who in their right mind would vote a 70yr old woman as a president of the most powerful country in the world.... It defies all common sense.... She stands by while her husband gets oral sex from a kid and sends sensitive documents over her common server... Yeah...real politicians do these things regularly....

As an outsider looking in....If Trump should get the nomination when he faces up to a real politician in Clinton certainly in policy she will cut him to ribbons, she don't have the razzamatazz like the golden boy what she has is real experience in government and for us watching this circus we all hope the Trump does not make president.

" Real politician" Real Grandmother more like, I pity the USA peoples.... who in their right mind would vote a 70yr old woman as a president of the most powerful country in the world.... It defies all common sense.... She stands by while her husband gets oral sex from a kid and sends sensitive documents over her common server... Yeah...real politicians do these things regularly....

LOL....you either are not American or know nothing about American politics. Politicians do shit like this in DC on a disturbingly regular basis. Politicians from both parties. Non-politicians as well! Don't you remember a few years ago the Director of the CIA (also one of the most celebrated military generals) having to resign and being convicted of a felony for giving classified documents to some young journalist he was sleeping with?

Because Ronald Regan was governor of California for 8 years before becoming US President. So not even comparable. Trump has absolutely ZERO experience. That is a simple fact.

Inheriting millions of dollars from daddy and having a few successful business ventures (and many failed ones as well) does not qualify someone to be President.

Lots of dumb Americans seem to have this funny idea that if you are financially successful, you must be suited to command the largest and deadliest army in the world (and have the nuke codes as well).

Trump has absolutely ZERO experience.

Thanks God! With absolutely ZERO experience, he is not part of the US political machine. He's a complete outsider, which is exactly what the US populace needs right now: leaders who represent the people; not 'experienced' cronies politicians who represent the interests of 'special interests' with the deepest pockets, and of course their own self 'interests'.

Thank God he has ZERO experience. No more 'status quo'. Now we need to have 100 senators and the House filled with other people with ZERO experience and maybe we could turn the United States back around to a country 'by the people and for the people.' That 'experience' meme is simply a sad, tired, worn-out, steamy crock of creamy propagandized crapola.

Thanks God! With absolutely ZERO experience, he is not part of the US political machine. He's a complete outsider, which is exactly what the US populace needs right now: leaders who represent the people; not 'experienced' cronies politicians who represent the interests of 'special interests' with the deepest pockets, and of course their own self 'interests'.

Thank God he has ZERO experience. No more 'status quo'. Now we need to have 100 senators and the House filled with other people with ZERO experience and maybe we could turn the United States back around to a country 'by the people and for the people.' That 'experience' meme is simply a sad, tired, worn-out, steamy crock of creamy propagandized crapola.

The only thing Trump represents is himself. Nothing more, nothing less. Your logic is insanely ridiculous as well. Try walking into any other job interview and proclaiming "the reason you should hire me is because I am an outsider with zero experience." You will be laughed out of the building! This line only works on American voters with little education.

I am under the impression that you know very, very little about the job of the US President and the executive branch. Presidents have very, very little influence over domestic policy. That is what the congress and the senate are for. The President has almost unilateral control regarding foreign policy and the use of the military force. Anyone who actually thinks Trump is qualified for such a role is of extremely questionable intelligence, to say the least. We are not talking about a first term congressman in Ohio with no experience who will have little authority. We are talking about the US Presidency. Arguably the most powerful, impactful, and important position in the world.

^^^^

Full of self contradictions, errors, and wrong conclusions.

Feel free to point them out (if you can). Otherwise, your post is obscenely useless.......

Very typical of how the average Trump supporter responds to such things.....

Supporting Trump isn't about intellect or logic. Trump knows that like all leaders of fascist movements.

The only thing Trump represents is himself. Nothing more, nothing less. Your logic is insanely ridiculous as well. Try walking into any other job interview and proclaiming "the reason you should hire me is because I am an outsider with zero experience." You will be laughed out of the building! This line only works on American voters with little education.

I am under the impression that you know very, very little about the job of the US President and the executive branch. Presidents have very, very little influence over domestic policy. That is what the congress and the senate are for. The President has almost unilateral control regarding foreign policy and the use of the military force. Anyone who actually thinks Trump is qualified for such a role is of extremely questionable intelligence, to say the least. We are not talking about a first term congressman in Ohio with no experience who will have little authority. We are talking about the US Presidency. Arguably the most powerful, impactful, and important position in the world.

I agree with you, but let me say I would strongly disagree with you if Trump were a highly experienced, multilingual, globally seasoned international businessman with experience dealing with the highest levels of government and industry in diverse countries across the globe.

He is the opposite of that. He is a NY local yokel who has dabbled in some international deals with English-speaking countries. They don't want him in Dubai or elsewhere. He's a quintessential American bull-in-the-china shop "dealmaker" who thinks he can fly into any country in the world and walk out with deals. What a joke. No emotional intelligence or cultural intelligence or appreciation.

He hasn't spent the time learning other cultures, developing important foreign government contacts (especially with countries the US has problems with), and he is considered exact as I've described above by foreign business and government leaders.

I like Trump. He's single handedly demolishing the PC brigades.

I absolutely despise political correctness and social justice warriors. However, Trump is not doing anything to dismantle such people. He is simply a buffoon with no filter on his mouth. I don't even know if he actually believes the shit he says or he is just appealing to the lowest common denominators in American society. Considering just a few years ago he was somewhat liberal and a huge supporter of many Democratic politicians, a part of me thinks he knows exactly what he is doing and just appealing to those with limited intellectual ability.

Dan Quayle. Sarah Palin and now Donald Trump. Amazing.

Thomas Eagleton, Michael Dukakis, John Edwards and now Hillary Clinton. Amazing.

You lose all credibility when you compare the stupidity of Palin and Trump to politicians you simply don't like. You don't have to like Clinton, Edwards, etc. But if you honestly believe they are on the same level in terms of utter stupidity...... Well, that says a lot about you.

Archived