Is it too late to stop the Donald Trump machine?

webfact

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, the tactics are....

A load of black people protest a Trump rally, wait for the crowd to eject them, then label all Trump supporters as racists.

So simple, yet so effective.

And if Clinton is protested at one of her rallies, just eject them as above but this time paint them as the aggressors and label them a load of Red Neck, gun toting lunatics to boot.

Trump is an absolute Ahole, no doubt. But the propaganda by the MSM is just stunning.

So, the tactics are....

A load of black people protest a Trump rally, wait for the crowd to eject them, then label all Trump supporters as racists.

And if Clinton is protested at one of her rallies, just eject them as above but this time paint them as the aggressors and label them a load of Red Neck, gun toting lunatics to boot.

Trump is an absolute Ahole, no doubt. But the propaganda by the MSM is just stunning.

Except this never happens. It is a delusion in your head. If someone interrupts Clinton they will be peacefully ejected and the rally continues. If someone interprets Obama, he usually does not even have them ejected. At a Trump rally, people are bloodied and assaulted on the way out (with full encouragement from the candidate).

Trump has gained massive support from racist elements of American society. That is just a fact. When you get an endorsement from David Duke, that says something. Whey people at your rallies are filmed giving the Nazi salute, that says something. When people working at Trump call centers are seen with white pride tattoos, that says something. You can deny reality all you want, but living within such a silly delusion is not healthy.

And by the way....I will let you in on one more little secret.......lots of white people have been protesting at Trump rallies as well.

^^^^

Full of self contradictions, errors, and wrong conclusions.

Feel free to point them out (if you can). Otherwise, your post is obscenely useless.......

Very typical of how the average Trump supporter responds to such things.....

Okay. Here is your quote above.

I am under the impression that you know very, very little about the job of the US President and the executive branch. Presidents have very, very little influence over domestic policy. That is what the congress and the senate are for. The President has almost unilateral control regarding foreign policy and the use of the military force. Anyone who actually thinks Trump is qualified for such a role is of extremely questionable intelligence, to say the least. We are not talking about a first term congressman in Ohio with no experience who will have little authority. We are talking about the US Presidency. Arguably the most powerful, impactful, and important position in the world.

--"Presidents have very, very little influence over domestic policy." Like the enforcement provisions of the Justice Dept., the EEOC, OSHA, EPA, and just about every other agency led by White House appointees? And how do you reconcile "very, very little influence" with your self contradictory last sentence, arguing the US presidency is "the most powerful, impactful, and important position in the world."???

--unilateral control over foreign policy??? Like in the ratification of trade pacts and treaties required by congress???

Enjoy your day.

Anyone else noticed the similarity between Trump and Thaksin?

Both relying on voters fed up with the with the status quo, both claiming that as "successful" businessmen, they can translate that success if they ran the country.

Maybe Thailand can teach the USA something here.

^^^^

Full of self contradictions, errors, and wrong conclusions.

Feel free to point them out (if you can). Otherwise, your post is obscenely useless.......

Very typical of how the average Trump supporter responds to such things.....

Okay. Here is your quote above.

I am under the impression that you know very, very little about the job of the US President and the executive branch. Presidents have very, very little influence over domestic policy. That is what the congress and the senate are for. The President has almost unilateral control regarding foreign policy and the use of the military force. Anyone who actually thinks Trump is qualified for such a role is of extremely questionable intelligence, to say the least. We are not talking about a first term congressman in Ohio with no experience who will have little authority. We are talking about the US Presidency. Arguably the most powerful, impactful, and important position in the world.

--"Presidents have very, very little influence over domestic policy." Like the enforcement provisions of the Justice Dept., the EEOC, OSHA, EPA, and just about every other agency led by White House appointees? And how do you reconcile "very, very little influence" with your self contradictory last sentence, arguing the US presidency is "the most powerful, impactful, and important position in the world."???

--unilateral control over foreign policy??? Like in the ratification of trade pacts and treaties required by congress???

Enjoy your day.

I don't have to reconcile anything. The FACT is that compared to congress and the senate the President indeed has very little control over domestic policy. Not to mention almost every example you listed of agencies led by White House appointments are all confirmed by the Senate.

I honestly don't know if you are trolling or simply uneducated. So you seriously not know how many unilateral decisions a President can make regarding foreign policy? Including launching nuclear-armed Minute Man 3 ICBM's? Or using the War Powers act to go to war or implement military action? Or directing the CIA to perform covert operations? Or sending drones into countries to blow people up? Sending special forces to dark corners of the globe? Or having the NSA spy on leaders of friendly countries and adversaries? The list goes on and on........I can't list them all......all you can mention is how congress has to vote on trade pacts? Seriously? Yes, there are certain things he needs congress to vote on in terms of foreign policy. However, the list of things he can do unilaterally are far more important and serious. Things that can have a destabilizing effect on the world.

As an outsider looking in....If Trump should get the nomination when he faces up to a real politician in Clinton certainly in policy she will cut him to ribbons, she don't have the razzamatazz like the golden boy what she has is real experience in government and for us watching this circus we all hope the Trump does not make president.

Has Trump called her a light weight low energy person yet??? His standard answer for all his opponents. I think by November people will be sick of this blow hard. Most of his promises are impossible to keep and we all know the Men In Black will pay him a visit the day after inauguration and hand him his agenda to follow. Its the same each election cycle but different players. Its all a game.

Dan Quayle. Sarah Palin and now Donald Trump. Amazing.

Thomas Eagleton, Michael Dukakis, John Edwards and now Hillary Clinton. Amazing.

You lose all credibility when you compare the stupidity of Palin and Trump to politicians you simply don't like. You don't have to like Clinton, Edwards, etc. But if you honestly believe they are on the same level in terms of utter stupidity...... Well, that says a lot about you.

I'm sorry but you must have mistaken me for somebody that cares what you think.

But, in response to your post...Yes, I do believe they were just as stupid.

They were all Democrats. They couldn't have been that smart to begin with.

As an outsider looking in....If Trump should get the nomination when he faces up to a real politician in Clinton certainly in policy she will cut him to ribbons, she don't have the razzamatazz like the golden boy what she has is real experience in government and for us watching this circus we all hope the Trump does not make president.

Funny, how people think a more viable candidate is someone who speaks in tongues (Cruz) or yelps like a chihuahua (Clinton).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDBS8bYGhWr/

Trump claims to be religious but I am having a hard time picturing him clutching a bible to his chest or even putting his hand on one. With his track record with women wives I wonder if he will make a change before being sworn in. You know out with the old in with the new kind of thingee. Now there is one thing he is an expert on. Everything is for sale.

So, the tactics are....

Except this never happens. It is a delusion in your head. If someone interrupts Clinton they will be peacefully ejected and the rally continues. If someone interprets Obama, he usually does not even have them ejected. At a Trump rally, people are bloodied and assaulted on the way out (with full encouragement from the candidate).

Trump has gained massive support from racist elements of American society. That is just a fact. When you get an endorsement from David Duke, that says something. Whey people at your rallies are filmed giving the Nazi salute, that says something. When people working at Trump call centers are seen with white pride tattoos, that says something. You can deny reality all you want, but living within such a silly delusion is not healthy.

And by the way....I will let you in on one more little secret.......lots of white people have been protesting at Trump rallies as well.

Remember when that legislator screamed out during Obama's State of the Union address "You LIe!!!!" Imagine a President Trump suggesting that other legislator's rough him up a little. Far fetched? Nah. He tells it like he sees it doesn't he. Let the Id reign supreme!

Thomas Eagleton, Michael Dukakis, John Edwards and now Hillary Clinton. Amazing.

You lose all credibility when you compare the stupidity of Palin and Trump to politicians you simply don't like. You don't have to like Clinton, Edwards, etc. But if you honestly believe they are on the same level in terms of utter stupidity...... Well, that says a lot about you.

Childish......very childish. So all Democrats are stupid? LOL.....what a simple minded little man you are. Just as ridiculous as when people say all Republicans are stupid. When you post something so utterly dumb you cannot expect people not to respond. Whether you care what I think means nothing to me. So I suppose we have that in common. And most rational, politically literate people would never take you seriously making comparisons like you are. You are clearly a partisan ideologue.

Funny, how people think a more viable candidate is someone who speaks in tongues (Cruz) or yelps like a chihuahua (Clinton).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDBS8bYGhWr/

Trump claims to be religious but I am having a hard time picturing him clutching a bible to his chest or even putting his hand on one. With his track record with women wives I wonder if he will make a change before being sworn in. You know out with the old in with the new kind of thingee. Now there is one thing he is an expert on. Everything is for sale.

No chance. The only alter this idiot worships at is the steps of Trump Tower. When asked about his favorite bible verse, he refused to answer. .....No reason to believe the guy is religious.

Trump Presidency Is a Global Threat, Economist Intelligence Unit Warns

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-presidency-global-threat-economist-intelligence-unit-warns-n540416

"Mr. Trump resembles other strongmen throughout history who have achieved power by manipulating democratic processes," the editorial board wrote. "Their playbook includes a casual embrace of violence; a willingness to wield government powers against personal enemies; contempt for a free press; demonization of anyone who is not white and Christian; intimations of dark conspiracies; and the propagation of sweeping, ugly lies."

And there you have the warped Republican lack of perspective.

All Democrats bad, all Republicans good.

Easy to see why governing a country without compromise and bi-partisanship is virtually impossible.

Donald Trump winning the US presidency is considered one of the top 10 risks facing the world, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit.

Analysis:

"Thus far Mr Trump has given very few details of his policies - and these tend to be prone to constant revision..."

"In the event of a Trump victory, his hostile attitude to free trade, and alienation of Mexico and China in particular,

could escalate rapidly into a trade war - and at the least scupper the Trans-Pacific Partnership between the US and 11 other American and Asian states signed in February 2016."

"His militaristic tendencies towards the Middle East (and ban on all Muslim travel to the US) would be a potent recruitment tool for jihadi groups,

increasing their threat both within the region and beyond."

Conclusion:

"Although we do not expect Mr Trump to defeat his most likely Democratic contender, Hillary Clinton, there are risks to this forecast,

especially in the event of a terrorist attack on US soil or a sudden economic downturn."

"It is worth noting that the innate hostility within the Republican hierarchy towards Mr Trump, combined with the inevitable virulent Democratic opposition,

will see many of his more radical policies blocked in Congress - albeit such internal bickering will also undermine the coherence of domestic and foreign policymaking."

https://gfs.eiu.com/Article.aspx?articleType=gr&articleId=2866

Donald Trump will never be President. thumbsup.gif

Move on...

How to look stupid in 3 lines

Childish......very childish. So all Democrats are stupid? LOL.....what a simple minded little man you are. Just as ridiculous as when people say all Republicans are stupid. When you post something so utterly dumb you cannot expect people not to respond. Whether you care what I think means nothing to me. So I suppose we have that in common. And most rational, politically literate people would never take you seriously making comparisons like you are. You are clearly a partisan ideologue.

Do you always melt down like this in every reply. Judging from this and above, you must be pushing your fingers through the keyboard in a constant, intemperate rage. I guess the good humor gene skipped a generation in your family.

Do you always melt down like this in every reply. Judging from this and above, you must be pushing your fingers through the keyboard in a constant, intemperate rage. I guess the good humor gene skipped a generation in your family.

Just replying to stupidity. No melting down on this end.....

I actually have an unfortunate amount of experience discussing politics with people like you..... So I am pretty good at keeping my cool at this point.

And typing is quite simple for me...... I am not a senior citizen yet. Only takes a minute or so......

I'm still curious as to who gets the 236 delegates gained by the obvious losers.

The Delegates cannot actually be given to anyone... until the SECOND Roll Call in a Convention - IF there is a Second One... If Trump has sufficient numbers - 1237 I think on the First Roll Call - then it is OVER...

Delegates can be promise before the convention ...but promises promises...

Easy to see why governing a country without compromise and bi-partisanship is virtually impossible.

It appears Republicans aren't the only ones who have lost their sense of humor.

My apologies. I took it for granted that you didn't have one.

A Republican with a sense of humour. That's something you don't see every day.

How to look stupid in 3 lines

And to think you accomplished that very same feat in only seven words.

I love reading these posts ... with all the teeth gnashing, hair pulling, yelps of pain coming from liberals, leftists, socialists and non Americans who understand next to nothing of American politics and the general situation... this causes me to be even more enthusiastic about the chances of Trump winning and becoming a great president. A Good Leader is known by the opposition that springs up - telling all the voters that they are wrong - they have no judgement yada yada yada... :)

Republicans haven't lost it - there's Donald Trump after all.

I love reading these posts ... with all the teeth gnashing, hair pulling, yelps of pain coming from liberals, leftists, socialists and non Americans who understand next to nothing of American politics and the general situation... this causes me to be even more enthusiastic about the chances of Trump winning and becoming a great president. A Good Leader is known by the opposition that springs up - telling all the voters that they are wrong - they have no judgement yada yada yada... smile.png

Germany for Germans I say..

Archived