Are there any young farang guys in Isan?

theguyfromanotherforum

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not just compare to where we come from? Some folk like the big metro, some are townies, or suburbanites, some like the village or country life.

I used to like the inner city buzz, spent many years living in inner Sydney & HK, now I prefer a day to day rural environment. One gets older.

Nothing different here, I fail to see why this question comes up so repeatedly. Each to their own- and if you don't know, give it a go.

I come from a suburban town in Belgium and was always fascinated with the city life. Did 4 years in Japan (Nagoya and Fukuoka), and 4 years in Bangkok.

Grew bored of the city life. Spending 2 to 3 hours in traffic every day. So decided to move to Kalasin (since August last year). Couldn't be happier.

FYI, I'm 30 years old.

What was the original topic ?.

there is so much dross on this topic , bored .

Fyi ,

A young American farlang only 27 years, ended his life this weekend .

He exited, downwards from the fifth floor of his residence in Udon

.PIctures are available of the deceased , in the morgue . not my kind of thing.blink.png

Nothing new , in LOS . Pattaya syndrone comes to mind .

More info available on regional forums , maybe.coffee1.gif

I come from a suburban town in Belgium and was always fascinated with the city life. Did 4 years in Japan (Nagoya and Fukuoka), and 4 years in Bangkok.

Grew bored of the city life. Spending 2 to 3 hours in traffic every day. So decided to move to Kalasin (since August last year). Couldn't be happier.

FYI, I'm 30 years old.

Where is Fuckothai ?

Please keep , your posts related to Thailand ,

You , have been warned , again .coffee1.gif

As you are asking about farang guys in isan, moving to the Isaan forum.

Yes we have some young farangs here in Buriram: Football players, English language teachers and Mormons. Always, mormons. Otherwise just visitors and football fans, Buriram Circuit racing fans. And then a few of us older guys who are still young at heart.

We also have some Morons. You can have some of them. thumbsup.gif

FYI, I'm 30 years old.

Where is Fuckothai ?

Please keep , your posts related to Thailand ,

You , have been warned , again .coffee1.gif

Elliss, I suggest you read his post again, he was referring to a place he lived in Japan, called Fukuoka. You are either trying to be witty, or you misread the post. I see nothing wrong with what he posted, so why would he be warned.

Elliss, I suggest you read his post again, he was referring to a place he lived in Japan, called Fukuoka. You are either trying to be witty, or you misread the post. I see nothing wrong with what he posted, so why would he be warned. quote .

Obviously , you do not understand my intended rhetoric , amusement .

You are indeed , lost in , Isan ..

FYI , no offence intended .

Broaden your mind , coffee1.gif

• 2 years later...
On 3/17/2016 at 1:01 PM, sabang said:

There are, yes- mostly to be found in the larger cities and towns, English teaching. Out in the ban nok you will mostly find the old crusties. Surin, given the size of the town, has a surprisingly large younger farang scene. Check out the Reggae Bar, and no doubt you can find out more from there. But it isn't Bangkok, and neither would i want it to be.

The Reggae Bar

Hey Kid, get off of my lawn!!!!!!

They roll up the streets when the sun goes down, doesn't matter to me cause I am in bed by 8, up with the sun. If you are going to the party, not so much the place for you, if you have long left the party and have time for the birds and butterflies then come up to Isaan.

• 2 weeks later...
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 9:42 AM, nycjoe said:

Hey Kid, get off of my lawn!!!!!!

They roll up the streets when the sun goes down, doesn't matter to me cause I am in bed by 8, up with the sun. If you are going to the party, not so much the place for you, if you have long left the party and have time for the birds and butterflies then come up to Isaan.

The grass is not overgrown. My tarmac is superfluous to the weeding. But the moon rises after the sun goes down so the mini-mart is open 24 hours.

It is, however, always peaceful at Gerbil Cemetery.

The Big Mango is passable but any further down from the "Head of stone" is a waste of time.

Archived