Elderly farang slashed across the face by Pattaya ladyboy

webfact

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put them all out in the middle of Pattaya bay & let the Navy have target practice.

Sort of like Ladyboys are the Jews of Thailand? Killing a group of people because you don't like them is frowned upon, I hope.

Even if the culprit is caught, it will only be a 200 baht fine.

. Exactly this sucks big time I think it would be better to be armed with CS gas and do these horrible <deleted> the police won't do nothing like it says Bht 200 ?????????????

Ladyboys (there's a joke, 'lady' ?) can be an absolute pain-in-the-axs. A famous one in our small city harasses people at random, anytime of the day or night - given half a chance gets 'her' bits out in broad daylight to advertise the fun on offer. Nothing short of a very loud F-OFF in her face will get her to move on. LB's are an unwelcome and occasionally dangerous anomaly in LoS for many people.

Depends on how he rejected the ladyboy's advances. If he was aggressive then the ladyboy would be too.

When I am approached by a ladyboy I refuse politely and make a joke of it as I walk away ....No problem.

You know what, I don't think they should even approach me nor harass me.

No advances whatsoever, leave me the hell alone!

Freaks!

I will also cut his face to see how he like it ...... I take the consecuences after ... but no LB will f... with me 30 sec max then they have to move or else .... this is Thailand I respect them and I expect them to respect me

Easy said than done sometimes though.

At the end of the day its a man with mans strength and if also on drugs!.......

:)

You should just say ok thank you go home to my lady now and do a wey hands together. Use your head in these situations and smile. It is easy.

Good grief: foreigners in Thailand are so scared, bullied and powerless they must surely be desperate to stay if they will consider offering a wai to a drug-addicted criminal man in women's clothing.

Don't you have any dignity at all?

Strange that the farang bars that have recently been serving after 2am get closed down, also the CC hotel bar on the corner of Diana/Buakhao.

But the 3 LB bars further north from here on Buakhao are serving way after that but are still open for business? They need reporting, then maybe walking down that part of the Soi wont be so much as an assault course as it is now

I've been harassed on the main street near Park Lane Condo's, across from the market area, twice in three months by LB's around 5pm. One grabbed my crouch as he was walking towards me smiling. The other, was riding on the back of a motorcycle driven by a heavyset woman. As they went past me, the LB on the back said something, they then stopped in front of me, the LB on the back jumps off and asks where I'm from, while the woman grabs my arm, I said, I'm married see the ring, leave me alone. I pulled my arm away and got a <deleted> as I walked away. I'm in my 60's, very fit, with a military background. My first impulse is to beat the crap out of anyone that grabs me. I've held off doing it so far. They should arrest them, skip the fine unless its huge, 15,000baht or more, and put them to work doing public service work, like picking up garbage for 8hrs a day, for a week or so in high heels, and dress.

Depends on how he rejected the ladyboy's advances. If he was aggressive then the ladyboy would be too.

When I am approached by a ladyboy I refuse politely and make a joke of it as I walk away ....No problem.

This is the only way to behave. I just do the same. Never any problems. Ever.

It's like every business idea in Asia; one guy has a good idea and opens up an internet shop. Next thing the neighbors open one up too, etc, etc. Same thing happened with LB's. A few LB's were making good $$ so 1000's of guys copied them and invested the family savings for the operation in the hope to make good money too without thinking that the market only needs a few 1000 and not 10's of 1000's. Most LB's are just business people and not necessarily women in a man's body because it is impossible that there are so many LB's in one country. If someone has a better explanation I'd like to hear it

It's like every business idea in Asia; one guy has a good idea and opens up an internet shop. Next thing the neighbors open one up too, etc, etc. Same thing happened with LB's. A few LB's were making good $$ so 1000's of guys copied them and invested the family savings for the operation in the hope to make good money too without thinking that the market only needs a few 1000 and not 10's of 1000's. Most LB's are just business people and not necessarily women in a man's body because it is impossible that there are so many LB's in one country. If someone has a better explanation I'd like to hear it

Laughable statement. Lol

What can you expect from an individual with a mans strength and messed up hormones ?!

Is there a corresponding problem with Ya-Ba, keeping up their lifestyles sending them off the rails? Abnormal behaviour towards an elder member of society or is it just an avenue to exchange for your commodity (or lack there of)? Mass psychotic behavioural patterns are prevalent for a reason. Still only little people, is why they're armed = premeditated crazy.gif

Same when up in Chiang Mai. I ran into some ladyboys that worked a bar right across from the bar I visited now and again.

Even though my Thai is poor.... just a smile and a "Mai aow khrap, kob khun khrap" and they understood in a nice way. Even had a few beers with them and played a few games of pool with them some days...

They were friendly and we joked around and had a good time.... but they fully respected my preference for real females and they appreciated me being friendly and respectful in return.

I did see them kick the crap out of a farang one night. And the moron asked for it. My Thai friends and me were a bit in our cups.... and we cheered the ladyboys on a bit. The guy really did ask for a shit kicking... especially when he kept coming back after being told to go away... and then he came back a third time and threw a chair at one of the ladyboys.

It's all in how you interact with people on a social level. Be friendly and respectful..... you usually get the same in return. Be insulting and even threatening... you might end up in a bad way.

That rule works in pretty well every country in the world. Some people are just jerks..

You obviously ran into some 'good' ones.Speaking abit of their language and being chummy with other Thais around you worked in your favor. I told both on the bike I wasn't interested, that I was married, my wife was coming up the road on a motorbike soon (she was) showed both my wedding ring, said thank you, bye, that when the woman on the bike grabbed my arm and I yanked away. I was very respectful up to that point, no angry, loud voice was used. They just didn't want to give up no matter what I said. I was told, they were looking to rob me. Which I realized later too. The bottom line, if they are forcing themselves on tourists, they should be prosecuted.

Indeed walking on this stretch of Soi Buakhao (LB center) is not for the hotheaded.

Used to always be one or two in the Oasis gogo area. He/She would swear back at you if you walked by and just brushed her off. Sorry but just because somebody knocks on the door, doesn't mean I have to answer the door.

Same when up in Chiang Mai. I ran into some ladyboys that worked a bar right across from the bar I visited now and again.

Even though my Thai is poor.... just a smile and a "Mai aow khrap, kob khun khrap" and they understood in a nice way. Even had a few beers with them and played a few games of pool with them some days...

They were friendly and we joked around and had a good time.... but they fully respected my preference for real females and they appreciated me being friendly and respectful in return.

I did see them kick the crap out of a farang one night. And the moron asked for it. My Thai friends and me were a bit in our cups.... and we cheered the ladyboys on a bit. The guy really did ask for a shit kicking... especially when he kept coming back after being told to go away... and then he came back a third time and threw a chair at one of the ladyboys.

It's all in how you interact with people on a social level. Be friendly and respectful..... you usually get the same in return. Be insulting and even threatening... you might end up in a bad way.

That rule works in pretty well every country in the world. Some people are just jerks..

Be polite and wai them and you wont have any trouble blah blah blah...if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time try being nice while they kick the shit out of you to get some coin for their next fix.

Not saying it isn't prudent to be polite and avoid any interaction whatsoever but don't think that by doing that you have some magical protection against any attack or assault because you don't.

You need to remember above all that the LBs know that nothing much will happen to them should they actually get caught so they have carte blanche when it comes to attacking tourists.

8 AM: a pissed drunked LB VS a peacefull retired farang

So many problems with those LB in Pattaya, why can we meet them everywhere in Pattaya ?

I would be so easy for the police to "park" them in a dedicated place as Boyzone, problems solved ! smile.png

No money in that.

Forget it.

They have the emotions and temperaments of women and the physical strength of men. A highly dangerous combination and really can cause great physical harm.

If approached or propositioned by a ladyboy it is best to keep calm, make your excuses, politely decline and walk away.

Expat Attacked by Pattaya Ladyboys

%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B9%80%E0%

PATTAYA: -- At 4:00pm on March 17th, an Italian man told police he had been attacked by a group of ladyboys on Soi Buakhao. The Italian expat claimed he was injured after refusing to go with them.

The 69-year old man, named Mr. Cristancigh Silvano, reported that he had told his girlfriend, 43-year old Khun Nattha, he was going shopping. He took 10,000 baht with him, and told her he would not be gone long.

When Mr. Silvano was returning home from his trip, he claims he passed a group of ladyboys in front of Fantasy Lounge Beer Bar.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/222165/expat-attacked-pattaya-ladyboys/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-03-18

... and you are right, there is no better way to avoid getting slashed across the face.

Pattaya is loaded with grumpy, nasty, aggressive, arrogant old geezers who think they own the place, are extremely unpleasant to the locals, and never miss an occasion to shout rude words in their face. They forget one small detail : this is not our country, not our colony, not our land, and the fact that we come with money doesn't change those facts. If anything, the money factor makes locals envious and bitter, which is certainly not right, but definitely understandable, especially when dealing with foreigners who think their colonial attitude is normal.

I am not interested in lady boys, and frankly I find the whole thing difficult to grasp (no pun intended), but it's there, and for a variety of reasons it is a widely spread phenomenon in Thailand. One of those reasons, incidentally, is that there are 'customers' from all over the world who come just for them. This incident occured in Soi Buakao, right ? Not exactly the most elegant, classy, hiso area in Thailand ...

Yes, most of the time, the way these ladyboys come at you is vulgar, heavy footed and not quite ladylike, but if you smile and say no thank you in a nice way instead of barking at them and calling them names, that'll be the end of the story.

Laughable statement. Lol

Hey...he has a point there.

I would surmise the overwhelming majority of them that turn femboy or ladyboy are decidedly doing so believing they can make money in the sex trade business.

And when you see one of them and they have boobs then you have to wonder where they got the money from for the operation which is not cheap and said to be around 50 to 60,000 baht.

I will leave it up to your imagination as to how most of them made the money to get the boob job.

Cheers

Archived