Elderly farang slashed across the face by Pattaya ladyboy

webfact

Depends on how he rejected the ladyboy's advances. If he was aggressive then the ladyboy would be too.

When I am approached by a ladyboy I refuse politely and make a joke of it as I walk away ....No problem.

... and you are right, there is no better way to avoid getting slashed across the face.

Pattaya is loaded with grumpy, nasty, aggressive, arrogant old geezers who think they own the place, are extremely unpleasant to the locals, and never miss an occasion to shout rude words in their face. They forget one small detail : this is not our country, not our colony, not our land, and the fact that we come with money doesn't change those facts. If anything, the money factor makes locals envious and bitter, which is certainly not right, but definitely understandable, especially when dealing with foreigners who think their colonial attitude is normal.

I am not interested in lady boys, and frankly I find the whole thing difficult to grasp (no pun intended), but it's there, and for a variety of reasons it is a widely spread phenomenon in Thailand. One of those reasons, incidentally, is that there are 'customers' from all over the world who come just for them. This incident occured in Soi Buakao, right ? Not exactly the most elegant, classy, hiso area in Thailand ...

Yes, most of the time, the way these ladyboys come at you is vulgar, heavy footed and not quite ladylike, but if you smile and say no thank you in a nice way instead of barking at them and calling them names, that'll be the end of the story.

What a complete load of rubbish . Why does thailand attract evil gits like you ?This is not our colony??? not our country? and not our land . It is my world . My head is not ruled by invisible lines on a piece of paper .I do not like being propositioned and groped by ladyboys or women esp if my wife is with me . They still come up and grab my balls which the wife hates . Why should i have to put up with it .

I am always with my wife so when they ask me if i want to f.k them i always say i am not sure i will ask the wife , i get a smile and am on my way BUT I HATE IT ! When i lived in london , amsterdam and hamburg the hookers used to discreetly ask if you wanted some business but would never approach you if you were with a woman , a shake of the head or a wave no was all that was needed and you got a smile and they stepped back .

In thailand they step in front of you , stop you walking, grope you , surround you , try to steal from you and some get upset if you refuse their business .That is not hooking that is agressive begging and intimidation .if in uk a man dressed as a woman grabbed my balls he/she would be chinned in an instant and they should be in thailand .If farang men grab the thai womens intimate parts as they were walking down the street there would be hell

Priceless.

So ... suggesting that 'when in Rome...' makes me an 'evil git'.

Yes, I repeat, this is not our colony, not our land, not our country, and you better get used to it Mr Citizen-Of-The-World ( a world which, obviously, you want to be in perfect conformity with your narrow-minded and prejudiced standards).

When a reply to a post starts with 'what a complete load of rubbish', I know I'm dealing with the typical TVF poster, usually from UK, who always start with insults and has a lot in common with the arrogant old geezers I mentioned in my first post (the reason being that they are often one and the same, of course). They're also the ones who can't mention their Thai wife without adding that she has a university degree ... biggrin.png

Groping, aggressive ladyboys are not all over the place, they hang out in areas which you can easily avoid, that is if you're not attracted to the sleaziest side of Thailand.

Oh. NOW I see. So we are no longer allowed to use the streets where these things lurk. Or if we DO want to pass, perhaps we should give them a nice curtsy, blow a kiss, compliment them on how lovely they are, and, what say, humbly offer up a hundred baht or so as "toll money", so that we may safely and without assault, continue on our way?

Your implication that groping, aggressive ladyboys are part & parcel with "thainess" ("not our colony, not our land, not our country") is silly. A local Thai would no more put up with such aggression from one of these hormone-addled, cross-dressing cretins, than most self-respecting foreigners would. But being foreigners and NOT Thais, we are for some reason expected to tolerate that which no Thai would think of putting up with, especially if we want to use one of "their" streets!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again one of these scary psychopathic LBs on Soi Buakhao!

It's getting worse and worse.

Am I lucky to have escaped them so far?

Yes. You seem to have had the sense to avoid Soi Boo-Cow.

Maybe it got popular before I heard about it, but it was just getting all famous in about 2002-2003 & my buddies were yapping about it.

It's the armpit of Pattaya.

I got near it a couple times & headed the other way.

BTW - I LIKE Pattaya.

Sorry gents but whenever you have a a mixture of well-to-do and those just getting by..violence will ensue. Most of you are missing the point..it's this system that we're in that just keeps disparity, injustice going without relief as long as....so sorry to see this day after day and year after year...

Sorry gents but whenever you have a a mixture of well-to-do and those just getting by..violence will ensue. Most of you are missing the point..it's this system that we're in that just keeps disparity, injustice going without relief as long as....so sorry to see this day after day and year after year...

Nothing to do with disparity. They are male whores who want to have sex with men for money.

Nothing to do with disparity. They are male whores who want to have sex with men for money.

...and some are drug (Crack head) addicts too, nice people to avoid.

What injustice? Your post makes no sense.

Same with "female whores" which I'm sure outnumber the LB 2:1. And please lets brand them too [emoji6]

You know, I don't think I've ever even HEARD of one of your "female whores" trying to drive a stiletto heel through the skull of a foreigner. Or really of one whupping on a passerby at all for that matter. DESPITE outnumbering LB 2:1 (or more!). Interesting point there actually ...

Archived