Where to practice speargun fishing

neutrinou

Hi,

This is my first post on this site. I am french, and not that fluent in english - so excuse the mistakes and clumsy structures.

I live near Korat, and I would like to do speargun fishing. I have my equipment but I don't really know where and when.

By the way, I am looking for a speargun fishing pal (because of the 7 meters syncopa - I don't know how you call it in english), and because it is more fun.

I am in a relative good shape (I can swim more than 35 meters in the swimming pool below water), but not very much experienced as a speargun fisher.

I read on some other topic that some would use speargun with scuba equipment - for me, not interesting at all.

Please, don't lecture me about speargun fishing - it is not a sin and it is authorised as far as you practise it 3 km away from any natural reserve. You can open a topic about these questions, and I would gladly participate, but this is not the topic of this thread. Thank you in advance.

Thank you for your help.

near Korat .... there are several small dams or waterholes you can jump into if you want to practice ...

although visibility is not good at these waterholes due to the mud, you can enter alone and try your luck. blink.png

I mean that it is rather quick to go on the east part of the gulf - quicker than the western part, which is not out of reach anyway.

Archived