BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

Video of feeding frenzy by ‘greedy’ Chinese tourists in Chiang Mai goes viral

Using plates to scoop food onto other plates. I guess no backhoes were available?

Don't worry folks, there's only 1.35 billion+ of them.

Just some communist kids out for a bit of fun and a snack, hilarious.

In luang probang, they charge the chinese for uneaten food at the buffets, nothing short of animals!

In many hotels in Turkey there were signs "no Russians are welcome".

Time to post the signs here "no Chinese are welcome".

You hear madame !!!!!!

Hatred and racism in the making.

I travelled china a few years ago. I ate at many buffets. The chinese looked at me in amazement as my plate was clean as I ent back up to get more food.

It seemed to be a competition amonst them to see who could waste the most.

Be fair,they didn't eat the plates

They would have if they were the disposible cardboard type.

The government and TAT need the Chinese purely so they can quote tourism figures are up and hotel occupancy rates are high.... The Thai people certainly could do without these type of tourists..... I wonder if Thais will start to realise just how good the Western tourists that they've lost were.

Why are none of these comments removed for race baiting? Is it assumed that there will be no ethnic Chinese reading to be offended by the blatant racism?

So typical. You ought to see the "exit frenzy" when you are on a plane full of Chinese landing in Macau. They are out of their seats rushing the front BEFORE THE PLANE EVEN LANDS. Just so they can get a perceived jump on the immigration lines. The same Chinese that gang-rushed the airplane exit I later see in the taxi queue only a couple of persons in front of me - - - and I walked (they ran and pushed) off the plane and to immigration.

If I was the pilot I'd be tempted to hit the brakes hard while these idiots were out of their seats. (or do a quick climb for those that get up before the plane lands)

They might learn to stay seated until the seat belt sign is turned off.

But you'd need to have some ambulances waiting, I suppose ..facepalm.gif

Many "all you can eat" places have a policy... At the time of the bill, any food left in plates will get a charge "a la carte"..and it is not cheap, like the Andaman Sea Food Buffet in Chaing Mai.

Probably this place..or the Chinese.... learned a lesson. Anyway was disgusting behavior.

That sounds like a good idea, but only one thing. I love buffets, and always put a bit less on my plate than I think I want, and if I want more I just go back and get some.

But if something is badly cooked, or stone cold when it should be warm, and I left it, there is no way I would pay for it.

On my first day in Singapore, I was wondering why they charge people extra for leftovers from an "all you can eat" buffet. Having breakfast the next morning I learned,- this is the only way for a restaurant with Chinese customers to survive.

Some of them even came with plastic bags in their Louis Vuitton handbags to bring as much as possible home. Now you can imagine why all Chinese Buddha statues are fat, while the original (Gautama) was not.

Why are none of these comments removed for race baiting? Is it assumed that there will be no ethnic Chinese reading to be offended by the blatant racism?

All these comments must be true or there would not be so many of them, so why should they be removed?

The ethnic Chinese won't be offended, because they will know it's true, and will be used to it.