Good quality business cards in Pattaya.

NanLaew

I have a meeting in Saigon next week and I need 100 company business cards ASAP. I have a corporate design complete with logo, graphics and a specific font. Who do your recommend can produce a batch of good quality cards using my template which is already saved in MS Publisher .pub format.

Thanks,

NL

Nan

I use a printing shop next to Friendship, on the left as you look from South Pattaya Rd. They have various kinds of card and are always prompt when I use them.

I also have used the place for my business cards.

Thanks guys, I presented my biz card template there after lunch today and ordered 100 cheap ones. She didn't seem to have any issues with the .pub file or the jpg's that I also let her have in case she wanted to 'build her own'. Could have been ready today but no rush, 200 baht and tomorrow is soon enough.

Thanks guys, I presented my biz card template there after lunch today and ordered 100 cheap ones. She didn't seem to have any issues with the .pub file or the jpg's that I also let her have in case she wanted to 'build her own'. Could have been ready today but no rush, 200 baht and tomorrow is soon enough.

She did the artwork for my business cards as I had just set up a new company, I was happy with the result, hope you will be.

Archived