Issan Women or Bangkok Women... Which make the better partners?

BookMan

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These charts always forget about the growing army of lukkruengs. First farangs came here decades ago and their offspring is often savvy in the western ways. Isaan has a bunch of them, Thai women being quite fertile.

My missus comes from Udon Thani, we've been together for 10yrs and married for 4yrs - she is the best thing that's happened to me, she has a heart of gold, never asks for money (above bills and a small amount for herself), well educated and I now cannot imagine life without her. She DOES talk non-stop, but that's a very small price to pay for happiness smile.png

My missus comes from Udon Thani, we've been together for 10yrs and married for 4yrs - she is the best thing that's happened to me, she has a heart of gold, never asks for money (above bills and a small amount for herself), well educated and I now cannot imagine life without her. She DOES talk non-stop, but that's a very small price to pay for happiness smile.png

There is a way to interrupt her conversation, while being quite pleasurable for yourself. I'm selling diagrams for 2000 baht.

There is a way to interrupt her conversation, while being quite pleasurable for yourself. I'm selling diagrams for 2000 baht.

You mean, like Basil with Manuel in Fawlty Towers.

Diagram of suitcase, followed by arrow pointing upwards to #7, with Manuel holding up a card saying "OK".??

But then, Manuel is from BarcelOna....

Me as an Asian I will choose Bangkok lady as we like fair skin. Most foreigner I met here have partners from Issan, I am not sure why but I think they like black skin lady with flat nose. But for character wise I think after all they're are after Money unless you give them a sense of security if not it'll be just a pay and go thingy. Good luck in finding your mate,

for sex ... isaan girls and women have been the best - most attractive, sexy, and performance combined

ALL other regions in Thailand (and Cambodia) are up for honorable mention.

for a partnership and a relationship such as marriage, chinese Thai from Bangkok, and with at least university education, preferable masters. I want to communicate in English about complicated issues and experience life with someone who has capabilities. sex and physical attraction does not last forever. it always fades, but other qualities are more important as we age.

it has worked for me.

I suppose that would work for most. But English may not be necessary if you are fluent in Thai.

What a flakey question. There are 20 million people in Issan and about 13 million in Greater Bkk. Which ones are you specifically referring to?? coffee1.gif

Just the female ones mate... just the females ones

LOL - ok halve those numbers and knock off 50% for grannies and kids - thats still a huge number

"The study found that increasingly it was Isaan women aged between 20 and 40 years old from that are marrying the foreign men. They would often meet the men while they were working in Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, and Koh Samui and the men were visiting Thailand on vacation or business.

The study found that most of the foreign men marrying women from Isaan came from the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden and Switzerland."

Makes sense:

Pretty much sums up the habituies of those places - with probably a strong push from oz & the bear....

I just cannot feel the sexual cravings for a pale white skinned Asian lady. Darkest skin and petite = favorite.

Never understood the concept of an educated women and the idea to discuss intellectual matters with her. For discussions about politics I go to an bar and ask he next Trump voter how he feels. clap2.gif

Op,

Remember neverdie's golden rule:

"Women, you can't live with them, you can't live with them"

;)

so thats a vote for one from issan and one from bkk?

Ditch the biatch and go fishing with the lads. Cheaper to hire them then discard after you empty, get a maid etc.

Spend spare time and money on fishing boats, motorcycles, 4x4's and strippers!

Saweeeeet !

"The study found that increasingly it was Isaan women aged between 20 and 40 years old from that are marrying the foreign men. They would often meet the men while they were working in Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, and Koh Samui and the men were visiting Thailand on vacation or business.

The study found that most of the foreign men marrying women from Isaan came from the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden and Switzerland."

Makes sense:

Pretty much sums up the habituies of those places - with probably a strong push from oz & the bear....

No offence but I couldn't do it. The Issan look is so strong, pudgy little faces, no nose bridge, facial features that look like they've collided with the rear end of a bus etc etc, I just don't understand how guys can be attracted to Issan Sheila's ..... Most of them look like they are one nano step from a monkey.

......but not all of them of course.

Makes sense:

No offence but I couldn't do it. The Issan look is so strong, pudgy little faces, no nose bridge, facial features that look like they've collided with the rear end of a bus etc etc, I just don't understand how guys can be attracted to Issan Sheila's ..... Most of them look like they are one nano step from a monkey.

......but not all of them of course.

On the other hand, healthy, well built, durable and with a thick skin that comes from rough country life. That counts in the long run. After menopause they all look like prunes anyway.

The vast majority of Thai women, you'll ever get the opportunity to meet in Bangkok, are from Isaan whistling.gif

Ummm how does that make sense... The fast majority of girls in Bangkok are not from Isaan.

I gather you are talking about the bargirls you talk with... Its not a true reflection of women you meet in BKK.

Sent from my c64

Archived