Pets For Sale Or For Free

FROM A LINE OF CHAMPIONS DAD IS A AM.CHAMPIONS WHITE WITH BRINDLE MARKINGS. PUPS ARE WHITE BRINDLE AND BROWN. THEY HAVE HAD ALL THEIR VACCINATIONS. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PICTURES CONTACT ME AT //edit - email address removed, PM the poster if you need more information - tywais//

THANK YOU.

post-35517-1160476864_thumb.jpg

post-35517-1160476911_thumb.jpg

post-35517-1160477030_thumb.jpg

post-35517-1160477201_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pattaya area - FREE puppies!

3 cute pups about 3 weeks old, now semi-homeless (only their mother is looking after them, no humans), need to change their status to homed pets! 2 females, 1 male. These dogs will be on the small side when full grown and are short haired. All appear healthy. I will have them dewormed and vaccinated and will deliver a reasonable distance.

If nobody helps out they will join the street dog population as we have 10 already and cannot take in any more, so help out some of man's best friends. PM or phone to Peter 089-541-6705 or 038-731022

Thank you.

This is the update photo of our puppies.

They are still for sale.

1. For white & brown. Male(17000 ฿)

2. For white & BRDL. Female(20000 ฿)

Our puppies are heavy boned, with a large head, cubby body and wrinkles.

They are up to date on vaccinations and worming. All vet checked and health certified.

We base on Chonburi Province. I have a map in English version.

If you don't mind Please come to see us at home (around 60 km. from Suvarnabumi) (every day)

post-35517-1162205143_thumb.jpg

post-35517-1162205178_thumb.jpg

post-35517-1162205208_thumb.jpg

post-35517-1162205244_thumb.jpg

Edited by dr_Pat_Pong

Hello all,

We have six dogs and are urgently looking for new homes for them, as we have to move and won't be able to take them with us. They are all adorable and have their specific characteristics.

Caesar

Caesar.JPG

This is the mother of all the other ones, except Mouse. Born in February 2005. She is very quiet and enjoys just lying around, but at the same time is also a very good guard dog whenever necessary.

Socks

Socks.jpg

This is the only male of the lot. He is extremely cute and loves cuddling. And don't worry about him peeing against the walls and trees: as he is surrounded by females, he has never learned to pee like a man!

Seth

Seth.jpg

Mrs Sethna is quite shy and tranquil and also loves to be cuddled. She is a very good-natured dog and would fit perfectly well in a home with (maybe not too young) children.

Elvis

Elvis.jpg

Elvis is the wildest of all. She likes cuddles in a rough sort of way. She is very alert and has an imposing presence, yet is extremely sweet too.

Sister

Sister.jpg

Sister is the younger sister of Socks, Seth and Elvis, born in February 2006. She truly is an adorable little dog with a very good, kind nature. Perfect for families with kids.

Mouse

Mouse.jpg

Mouse is the only dog from another mother. We adopted her when we found her in our garden during a thunderstorm. Although small, she has huge ears and is an excellent guard dog.

We are looking for loving new homes for these dogs. If you want one or more of them, or know of someone else who is looking, please call 081-0034631 or send an email to ***email removed per forum rules***sbk We live in Pattaya, near Mabprachan Lake (Siam Country Club Road). You could come to our house, or we could come and meet you.

They're all vaccinated and de-wormed, except the mother. We will have that done before she is adopted though.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by sbk

they are all lovely looking, my favourite is mouse, very cute! unfortunately i can't take them or know anyone who would :o sad that you have to leave them behind... that's why i don't want to rehome dogs here in thailand...

all the best and good luck for your pups!!

Hi,

Try ads in the Pattaya Mail and perhaps other local newspapers. Also the notice boards at Foodland, Carrefour, Best Supermarket on North Pattaya Road, vet shops, and perhaps others. I've had luck that way before. You could also try ads and notice boards in Bangkok. I don't know which ones - don't know Bangkok very well, but do some research. State you will deliver to Bangkok (or anywhere!)

The dogs look great - I wish we could take some, but have 10 already! I hope you don't just turn them loose if you can't find a home - putting them down would be better.

Hello all,

We have six dogs and are urgently looking for new homes for them, as we have to move and won't be able to take them with us. They are all adorable and have their specific characteristics.

Caesar

Caesar.JPG

This is the mother of all the other ones, except Mouse. Born in February 2005. She is very quiet and enjoys just lying around, but at the same time is also a very good guard dog whenever necessary.

Socks

Socks.jpg

This is the only male of the lot. He is extremely cute and loves cuddling. And don't worry about him peeing against the walls and trees: as he is surrounded by females, he has never learned to pee like a man!

Seth

Seth.jpg

Mrs Sethna is quite shy and tranquil and also loves to be cuddled. She is a very good-natured dog and would fit perfectly well in a home with (maybe not too young) children.

Elvis

Elvis.jpg

Elvis is the wildest of all. She likes cuddles in a rough sort of way. She is very alert and has an imposing presence, yet is extremely sweet too.

Sister

Sister.jpg

Sister is the younger sister of Socks, Seth and Elvis, born in February 2006. She truly is an adorable little dog with a very good, kind nature. Perfect for families with kids.

Mouse

Mouse.jpg

Mouse is the only dog from another mother. We adopted her when we found her in our garden during a thunderstorm. Although small, she has huge ears and is an excellent guard dog.

We are looking for loving new homes for these dogs. If you want one or more of them, or know of someone else who is looking, please call 081-0034631 or send an email to [email protected] or [email protected]. We live in Pattaya, near Mabprachan Lake (Siam Country Club Road). You could come to our house, or we could come and meet you.

They're all vaccinated and de-wormed, except the mother. We will have that done before she is adopted though.

Thank you in advance.

Try ads in the Pattaya Mail and perhaps other local newspapers. Also the notice boards at Foodland, Carrefour, Best Supermarket on North Pattaya Road, vet shops, and perhaps others.

The dogs look great - I wish we could take some, but have 10 already! I hope you don't just turn them loose if you can't find a home - putting them down would be better.

Thank for the tips. Yes, I think we'll put a display ad in Pattaya Mail and Pattaya Today this time. We used them before with normal text ads when we had to home Sister's six brothers and sisters, and managed to find homes for them, but only just...

No, we won't just release them into the streets. As far as putting them down goes: even if we wanted or needed to, are there any vets in Pattaya who would do it? When the mother was pregnant for the second time, the vet refused to terminate the pregnancy and it was the same with all the other vets I went to. They also refuse to put a dog down except when it's very, very ill.

Instead, they prefer to have the puppies born into a world with a bleak future and not-so-ill dogs wander around the streets... now how animal-friendly is that solution? Is there any European vet in or around Pattaya who would put them down? Not the best solution, of course, but I think it's better to have a dog lead a good life in the first few years than a terrible life for the rest of its existence.

since many years i am craving to have a dog. but until recently it was impossible to travel with a dog as we were living in three different homes in three continents during the year. now, having settled down in thailand and p***d off with travelling i would like to fulfill my wish. but i still hold back as i have no experience in keeping a dog and my old lady is threatening me with draconic measures if i return home with a dog who messes up the house.

what is your advice? are your doggies "housetrained" that i don't have to fear the worst for my oriental rugs? i am not living far away from you... max 15 minutes by car. i am an old fart, we don't have any children and i am looking for a companion who will listen to me without talking back. what i have to offer is excellent food and the best possible treatment. "Mouse" looks suitable.

• 3 weeks later...

I've always got dogs of all ages free to good homes (must be willing to sign adoption contract guaranteeing basic standards of care). Nearly always Thai dogs, but the odd purebred, occasionally. At the moment we have 13 puppies; 4 left from a litter of nine (2 males, 2 females, tan coloured, fairly large, 3 months old), 1 white male, quite small, about 8 weeks, ridge on back, 2 males (1 brown, 1 tan & white, medium sized, about 4-5 months), and a litter of 6 (4 females, 2 males, various colours, only 10 days old, so ready in 6 weeks). We're in the Hua Hin area. Our dogs are fully vaccinated & neutered (if old enough).

If anyone is interested, please pm me. Thanks

Edited by November Rain

• 1 month later...

I'm looking for a 'mah Thai' Thai breed dog, weened with shots, preferably a male, short haired, to live on 1 rai of land in Ban Chang, near Pattaya/Rayong. I have one Thai dog already, so he will have a pal to play with. Dog will be well looked after. Please PM photos.

Here is a little taster of some of the pups we have free to a good home at the moment:post-33179-1169130606_thumb.jpg

Puppies featured are: (top L-R) Santa (M), Jingle (F), Caller (F),

(bottom L-R) Jai Dee (F), Big Boy (M), Bamboo (F)

Please pm me if interested in adopting any of these adorable pups. Thanks

Hi Guys

We're interested in a give-away puppy. We require a young puppy, which will grow into a small dog and is OK with kids.

Cheers

Where are you in Thailand? Jingle, in the ad above would fit your bill. She's the one in the green jacket. Or Big Boy (bottom middle) will be heavier than Jingle, but still short, as he has stumpy little legs. Both of them love my 5 yr old son.

Hi Guys

We're interested in a give-away puppy. We require a young puppy, which will grow into a small dog and is OK with kids.

Cheers

Where are you in Thailand? Jingle, in the ad above would fit your bill. She's the one in the green jacket. Or Big Boy (bottom middle) will be heavier than Jingle, but still short, as he has stumpy little legs. Both of them love my 5 yr old son.

Hi NR. We're in Don Muang. The pups look great, though it's not really practical for any of our family to get to Hua Hin, until the end of March.

Hello all,

Just to let you know that Mouse and Mrs Sethna have been adopted by a very nice gentleman in the Issan. We've also had someone come and look at Elvis, and he will probably take her in the second week of February.

We still have Caesar, Sister and Socks available - see their pictures in an earlier post. If interested, please send me a PM or call 0810034631. Thanks.

To all of you kindly folk out there who are desterately trying to do your bit to help the sad, distressing and disgraceful coditions of the Pattaya (in particular) street dogs, I just want to give you some hope.

We had six Thai dogs we cared from after arriving and being adopted 18 months ago. We took them in loved them, fed them cared for them, neutered them and treated them, and they turned out to be super intelligent, kind, faithful, loyal and everything one would look for in a compantion dog/guard dog. In fact more intelligent than two pure bred dogs we had in Ireland.

Weaned on rice mixed with leftovers, and dried dog biscuits they are all big strong and healthy, and very happy.

The sad and ever increasing street population of sick, dying, diseased and desperate dogs reflects shamefully on the powers that be in Pattaya and Thailand generally. It proves they dont know farangs or their valued at all. I have come across many many visitors trying to do their bit by feeding these poor creatures. But their kindness only perpetuates the misery.

Thanks to the fantastic resource of Thaivisa (except for a few smart alecks who think they are brighter than they are), it has been a godsend to us. Thaivisa coupled with a sympathetic and caring owner of Pattaya Mail (who cut us a deal of a big colour display ad), we have now successfully homed all six with loving and caring families.

If every farang did half what we did, it would help the situation. I know there are folks out there who do their best, and take on what they can, but that is only the tip of the iceberg. It makes me wonder what kind of families these farangs who dont give a shit grew up in. The over-riding ethos of Western Society today seems to be

"f*** you, me first". And nowhere on this planet is this more prevalent than Pattaya. I speak from some experience having lived in 12 countries over the last fifty years.

So if you are one of the honourable, kind and noble souls doing your best to help, dont give up. Use the free noticeboards at Carrefour, Foodland and Friendship. Stick fliers under windscreens in those Farang haunts. Get someone to take good photographs. Copying charges are low here.

But dont look to vets to help. They are tied to the Buddhist religion like prisoners. In Pattaya anyway, they will not euthanise pets unless they are demonstrably dying. They will not perform a termination on a pregnant female. Far better from the Budhist point of view to condemn these poor creatures to a miserable life of torture and hardship. Relgiion has a great deal to answer for on this planet.

A mention must be givento November Rain of the HuaHin Dog Shelter. She offered, from the goodness of her heart, to take any dogs we could not re-home. This lady deserves a medal. She is one in a million and I hope appreciated by the powers that be.

This message is from the heart. The only way the authorities will do something about the sad street population of Pattaya in Particular is if it is demonstrably shown that dogs walking round diseased and dying, not to mention starving, is torture for most tourists. A long running campaign of signatures of disgusted tourists who will never visit Thailand again because of it (and believe me there are thousands), may, just may, touch a raw nerve with the powers that be.

But a campaign of education for children and a cull of the worst and terminal should be the other two prongs of this attach on this disgraceful problem which is shameful and reflects badly on Thailand.

I was taught there are rights, but there are also responsibilities. And what happened to consciences?

Anyhow, my heart goes out to those who are struggling to cope with what is uncopable. Hold a chopstick in your hand. Now break it, easy eh? Now hold twenty, and try to break them, impossible right? Those who care about this problem need to joiin forces. Together you will find support and strength.

My thoughts will always be with you.

post-33179-1169878633_thumb.jpg

Three legged cat looking for new home

Can anyone give a home to this cat? He's an adult male, vaccinated and neutered. He has lost one of his back legs, due to a dog attack (actually I rescued him from 3 of the dogs in our center, he'd wandered in!) We found a new home for him, where he has lived in luxury, but now his owners need to move unexpectedly & cannot take him.

We called him Bagpuss, but he is now called Pernod. He is the most adorable, friendly, loving cat & is quite happy to live indoors & be pampered. Please pm me or call 081 9814406 if you can offer him a home. Thanks.

post-33179-1169878633_thumb.jpg

Three legged cat looking for new home

Three-legged cat! Boy, that's a tough sale! :o Poor kitty! Hope you find a good home for him. Can he climb stairs? Has he been socialized to get along with other cats? Where is he located?

Not tough at all, as it turned out. A very kind TV member has phoned me & chatted with Pernod's owners & will be giving him a new home. Thank you! :o

Oh, that's good news! Good for kitty! And kind thoughts for the person who is adopting him! Glad it worked out.

Not tough at all, as it turned out. A very kind TV member has phoned me & chatted with Pernod's owners & will be giving him a new home. Thank you! :D

Oh, that's good news! Good for kitty! And kind thoughts for the person who is adopting him! Glad it worked out.

. . . And good for me! Phewwww! Now I don't have to feel guilty in continuing to look for a kitten! Last week, I told Papa Kitty, I would bring home a a kitten (to replace his lost daughter :o ). He was very disappointed when I came home empty-handed. Went to the Agriculture Fair here in Khon Kaen. Saw many creatures: Horses, buffalo, dogs, birds, fish, hamsters, gerbil, mice, rabbits (millions and millions of rabbits! Some, just beautiful!), and one strange Australian creature for 3,000 bahtski that I think may have been a Tasmanian Devil. Whey kewl to have an actual Tasmanian Devil! But no cats. Not one little cat anywhere! Strange! I was quite surprised.

Anyone know a place to get a kitten in Isaan? Free would be good, but I don't mind paying a little something if it is a healthy, happy, socialized cat. Definitely don't need, and can't afford, pure breed. And while Persians are magnificent to look at, you spend all your time grooming them, and cleaning up puked-up hair balls! Yuck!

Anyway, appreciate hearing from anyone who has some leads. Thanks, lah!

Aloha,

Rex

Thai dog , 1 years old male, unneutered to be given away...... I am in chiang rai. I Am giving him away cos i got 4 dogs in the house two male two female, recently the two male is fighting over nothing ......i try to give him away to my sister in law but she chase and kill one of the chicken.

How to post pix ? Just now i post two pix but nothing came out .......................

Edited by redbicycle

• 1 month later...
I'm still looking for a puppy.

I've been to these guys BKK website www.soidogrescue.org and are planning a visit out to their place. They seem to be quite pedantic, in regards to the people that they'll let have an animal.

Yes, but that's good. They want to find the best possible homes for their dogs (& cats)

If you do make it down to HH, we're still here... :o

I'm still looking for a puppy.

I've been to these guys BKK website www.soidogrescue.org and are planning a visit out to their place. They seem to be quite pedantic, in regards to the people that they'll let have an animal.

Maybe you can find a puppy at the Wat? We got Elizabeth from the local wat last month and she is just a wonderful, loving, intelligent little animal. Yes, she has two additional legs which are not shown in the photo! And, yes, I am aware that she is not a puppy . . . but I think the Monks shelter puppies two. Just ask someone on the wat grounds who will ask around and get you to the puppies if they have any. Make a donation if you find one you like. Be sure to take him/her to the vet right away for check up and inoculations.

Liz2b.jpg

Aloha,

Rex