Pets For Sale Or For Free

I'm still looking for a puppy.

I've been to these guys BKK website www.soidogrescue.org and are planning a visit out to their place. They seem to be quite pedantic, in regards to the people that they'll let have an animal.

Maybe you can find a puppy at the Wat? We got Elizabeth from the local wat last month and she is just a wonderful, loving, intelligent little animal. Yes, she has two additional legs which are not shown in the photo! And, yes, I am aware that she is not a puppy . . . but I think the Monks shelter puppies two. Just ask someone on the wat grounds who will ask around and get you to the puppies if they have any. Make a donation if you find one you like. Be sure to take him/her to the vet right away for check up and inoculations.

Liz2b.jpg

Aloha,

Rex

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FROM A LINE OF CHAMPIONS DAD IS A AM.CHAMPIONS WHITE WITH BRINDLE MARKINGS. PUPS ARE WHITE BRINDLE AND BROWN. THEY HAVE HAD ALL THEIR VACCINATIONS. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PICTURES CONTACT ME AT //edit - email address removed, PM the poster if you need more information - tywais//

THANK YOU.

We have three mixed kittens for free to the right home. two girls and one boy, half Persian and half Thai cat... If you are in Chiang Mai and you have a VERY stable home you can have one of these kittens.

post-31737-1175978256_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Pair of Degus for sale.

~1 Year each, breeding couple, healthy except for a small patch of fur gone on the female's snout from too much chewing, male is tame but female is not social. I am asking for 1000 baht (2500 original price) for the pair and will throw in a 3-lb bag of American timothy-hay-based food.

PM me or call me at 0814829915 if interested, in Bangkok.

post-19237-1178787989_thumb.jpgpost-19237-1178787820_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

GOAT as PETs

I have a few male goats who have been spared from the butchery. I would be happy to give them away FREE to anyone who has a rai of land and is prepared to take care of them AND who promises not to send them to slaughter.

I have a few female goats who would be good pets also (lovely disposition, lively characters, gluttons for affection). Would sell them for a nominal fee to pet lovers with suitable properties (at least one rai of land fenced off).

Please note that these photos are representative of our goats. They are not necessarily the ones on offer.

post-15930-1179647098_thumb.jpg

post-15930-1179647157_thumb.jpg

post-15930-1179647599_thumb.jpg

post-15930-1179647661_thumb.jpg

post-15930-1179648146_thumb.jpg

Edited by goatfarmer

• 1 month later...

Dog and cat Rescue organisations in Thailand. Very worthwhile a visit:

Bangkok:

•Soi Dog Rescue http://www.soidogrescue.org/

Chiang Mai:

•Care for Dogs http://carefordogs.org/index2.php or PM Allyt

•Lanna Dog Rescue http://www.lannadog.net/

Hua Hin:

•Hua Hin Dog Rescue Center http://www.dogrescuecenter.org/ or PM November rain

Koh Samui:

•Elfe's Animal Crowd http://elfesworld.blogspot.com/ or http://www.elfesworld.com/index.php?id=64,0,0,1,0,0 or PM Elfe

Pattaya:

•Tony's Dog Shelter http://www.tonydisco.com/html/dog_shelter.php

•Pattaya Animal Welfare Society PAWS President Ms. Alvi Sinthuvanik, Office Address 341/27 Soi Kasemsuwan, Pattaya City 20260. PAWS Vice President. Mrs. Mirin Mac Carthy, Email: <[email protected]> Fax: 038-231 675. PAWS Secretary Bob Davis, tel. 038-225-583 038-225 514 Ext. 224. PAWS Treasurer Dr. Nop Sukpanyatham, tel. 423410, fax 410311.

Phuket:

•Phuket Animal Welfare Society P.A.W.S. Office: 371/12 Yaowaraj Rd., Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand, Tel: +66-76-355 408, Fax: +66-76-224 113, Email: [email protected]

Edited by Nienke

I'm looking for a 'mah Thai' Thai breed dog, weened with shots, preferably a male, short haired, to live on 1 rai of land in Ban Chang, near Pattaya/Rayong. I have one Thai dog already, so he will have a pal to play with. Dog will be well looked after. Please PM photos.

This is Donut. She is about six months old now and is available here in Pattaya. PM me if interested. She is a real sweetie. Not aggresive at all......Have two already so can't have her myself.

post-42019-1182926981_thumb.jpg

Edited by Luckydog

Few more dog and cats rescue organizations:

Dear Nienke,

Anything in the Chiang Rai area ?

:o Wiley Coyote

Really dunno! Sorry. Maybe you can ask on the Chiang Rai forum. And if they have, please, add it in this topic!

Nienke

• 2 weeks later...

If no-one minds, I'm going to do something suggested to me by Nienke & feature a dog of ours a week on here. Particularly the adult dogs, who have less chance of adoption. All of them are available for adoption anywhere in Thailand, provided an adoption contract (I can email it to anyone interested) is agreed to & signed.

OK, first candidate is.....

post-33179-1183818518_thumb.jpg

Gin

Gin is a neutered, fully vaccinated female. She's approx 3 and a half. She was brought in from a local temple with her 3 sisters and 1 brother. They all had parvo virus. Only two survived, Gin & her sister, Rum. Rum has since found a home. :o

Gin is a fairly large dog, about 19kg. She is friendly & loving, but not a dog who will push herself in - she waits for you to come to her. She loves walks & will walk on the leash, but does need a bit of training on that, she tends to pull a bit. She also adores water. She would be happy as a lone dog, or with perhaps one other dog. It isn't known if she is OK with cats - I would presume not. She is good with children, though.

She would be perfectly happy living outside in a garden, as long as shade & shelter are provided, or she has lived inside & is well behaved in a house.

If you are interested in Gin, please pm me. :D

GOAT as PETs

I have a few male goats who have been spared from the butchery. I would be happy to give them away FREE to anyone who has a rai of land and is prepared to take care of them AND who promises not to send them to slaughter.

I have a few female goats who would be good pets also (lovely disposition, lively characters, gluttons for affection). Would sell them for a nominal fee to pet lovers with suitable properties (at least one rai of land fenced off).

Please note that these photos are representative of our goats. They are not necessarily the ones on offer.

GOATS i am glad i am not the only one thinking of getting oats to thailand, do they sell them there?

what kind of goats are they the ones i am planing to get are called syrian goats and they producse quite a bit of milk.

If no-one minds, I'm going to do something suggested to me by Nienke & feature a dog of ours a week on here. Particularly the adult dogs, who have less chance of adoption. All of them are available for adoption anywhere in Thailand, provided an adoption contract (I can email it to anyone interested) is agreed to & signed.

OK, first candidate is.....

Gin

Gin is a neutered, fully vaccinated female. She's approx 3 and a half. She was brought in from a local temple with her 3 sisters and 1 brother. They all had parvo virus. Only two survived, Gin & her sister, Rum. Rum has since found a home. :D

Gin is a fairly large dog, about 19kg. She is friendly & loving, but not a dog who will push herself in - she waits for you to come to her. She loves walks & will walk on the leash, but does need a bit of training on that, she tends to pull a bit. She also adores water. She would be happy as a lone dog, or with perhaps one other dog. It isn't known if she is OK with cats - I would presume not. She is good with children, though.

She would be perfectly happy living outside in a garden, as long as shade & shelter are provided, or she has lived inside & is well behaved in a house.

gin is beautiful!!! hope someone on here falls in love with her and gives her a loving home :o

very good idea to have a 'pet of the week' section!!!

Edited by elfe

GOATS i am glad i am not the only one thinking of getting oats to thailand, do they sell them there?

what kind of goats are they the ones i am planing to get are called syrian goats and they producse quite a bit of milk.

Zeid,

If you go to goatfarmer's profile you'll find his lovely website, full with goats and contact details.

I would love to have a couple of goats, but don't think my fruit trees will survive them.

Nienke

Gin

Gin is a neutered, fully vaccinated female. She's approx 3 and a half. She was brought in from a local temple with her 3 sisters and 1 brother. They all had parvo virus. Only two survived, Gin & her sister, Rum. Rum has since found a home. :o

If there's a TV member interested enough to adopt Gin or any of the following of NR's 'Dog of the Week', who needs (free) advice on health, care, behavior- and/or training- issues, please, feel free to PM me. (I'm a qualified dog trainer and -behaviorist)

I'm happy to offer a helping hand in order to make the adoption process a success for ALL parties: NR, the new owner/s and naturally the dog/s.

NR, please, feel free to add this to every of the following add's for 'Dog of the Week' you are going to make on this forum. :D

Nienke

beautiful, longhaired golden retriever male, neutered, about 2-3 yrs old for sale to good home with no other dogs as he isfood aggressive and jealous.

lovely with people, needs some training but easy to train, very energetic and needs lots of space and exercise.

post-1514-1184397365_thumb.jpg

post-1514-1184397501_thumb.jpg

If there's a TV member interested enough to adopt Gin or any of the following of NR's 'Dog of the Week', who needs (free) advice on health, care, behavior- and/or training- issues, please, feel free to PM me. (I'm a qualified dog trainer and -behaviorist)

I'm happy to offer a helping hand in order to make the adoption process a success for ALL parties: NR, the new owner/s and naturally the dog/s.

NR, please, feel free to add this to every of the following add's for 'Dog of the Week' you are going to make on this forum. :D

Nienke

Thanks, Nienke. That's really nice of you. The mutts & I appreciate it greatly. :D

OK, 'dog of the week' this week, is Rusty - the incredible tree climbing dog. Seriously! :o

Here's Rusty with one of our volunteers:

post-33179-1184504339_thumb.jpg

Rusty is a neutered, fully vaccinated male aged approx 4 or 5 years old. He came into us with neck mobility problems, that are completely cured, now. He is the biggest 'lovesponge' of a dog you will ever meet - the only 16kg lap dog in existence! OK, not the only one... :D

He adores people - all people. He's such a gentle, affectionate dog, we can't believe he has been passed over so many times. He's housetrained, walks well on & off the leash - just a really good dog.

He has a tree in his pen & when he hears us coming or going, he climbs up into his tree & stands there, above all the fences & barks a joyful welcome (or in the case of leaving "take me with you!!") He never tries to get out, he just stands in his tree & watches us. Can you afford to pass up, such a loving & intelligent dog? He really would be the most perfect addition to any household, although there would be some (happy) tears shed by HHDRC staff, if he were adopted, as we all love him so much. Please consider giving Rusty a loving home. :D

• 2 weeks later...

CAT FOR SALE

American Short Hair pure bred. Beautiful silver mackerel colouring. Female, 1 year old and fixed/neutered. Well looked after house cat with all vaccinations.

Still very much a kitten in size and character.

My wife and I are going to live in New Zealand and can't take her with us so we would like to sell her to a loving household.

6000 THB or near offer.

Ph: 026890512

• 2 weeks later...

For Sale two American Pitbull Puppies out of my dog Dek and By Mr. Gold. Both of these puppies are of very good parentage and both the sire and dam are available to be seen. The larger puppy Batman is 5,000 baht, and the smaller male Yin is 4,000 baht. They were born on May 21, have all current shots, and are ready to find a good home. These dogs are in the Udon, Nong Khai Area, Dogs can travel by train in third class for anyone who does not drive.

I do require that any potential buyer provide a safe environment for the dogs. This means a walled in yard and much love. They will also need monthly doses of Ivomec to keep them worm free and healthy, One can do this themselves or have it done by the vet, it is not expensive. I will also make myself available to help anyone who owns or is interested in owning Pitbulls in Thailand.

Contact by PM on Thaivisa.

For Sale two American Pitbull Puppies out of my dog Dek and By Mr. Gold. Both of these puppies are of very good parentage and both the sire and dam are available to be seen. The larger puppy Batman is 5,000 baht, and the smaller male Yin is 4,000 baht. They were born on May 21, have all current shots, and are ready to find a good home. These dogs are in the Udon, Nong Khai Area, Dogs can travel by train in third class for anyone who does not drive.

I do require that any potential buyer provide a safe environment for the dogs. This means a walled in yard and much love. They will also need monthly doses of Ivomec to keep them worm free and healthy, One can do this themselves or have it done by the vet, it is not expensive. I will also make myself available to help anyone who owns or is interested in owning Pitbulls in Thailand.

Contact by PM on Thaivisa. I am very interested, Please contact me for a meeting,, thanks,, Wayne

Ivomec for pups ? ouch , are you injecting the Ivomec or giving it oral ? i thought a puppy wormer would have been enough for young pups .

JB

5 lovely kitten, 2 months old, looking for good homes.

1 tiger-grey, 1 3coloured, 1 white with grey, 2 white with red.

also adult, wonderful cats any colour available, but only for indoors keeping...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...st&id=39285

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...st&id=39286

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...st&id=39284

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...st&id=39283

Edited by elfe

Ivomec for pups ? ouch , are you injecting the Ivomec or giving it oral ? i thought a puppy wormer would have been enough for young pups .

JB

Most of the oral puppy wormers are useless. I have been using monthly shots of Ivomec for over ten years.

IVOMEC

BRAND NAMES: IVOMEC, HEARTGARD30 & ACAREXX

AVAILABLE IN TABLETS / CHEWABLES FOR HEARTWORM PREVENTION, TOPICAL SOLUTION FOR EAR MITE TREATMENT, OR AS ORAL OR INJECTABLE SOLUTION FOR OTHER PARASITE PROBLEMS.

HOW THIS MEDICATION IS USED

In the mid-1980's, ivermectin was introduced as probably the most broad-spectrum anti-parasite medication ever. It is effective against most common intestinal worms (except tapeworms), most mites, and some lice. It is effective against larval heartworms (the "microfilariae" that circulate in the blood) The most common uses in small animal practice for ivermectin would include: Monthly prevention of heartworm infection, Treatment of ear mite situations, Clearing heartworm larvae in active heartworm infection, Treatment of sarcoptic, notoedric or demodectic mange

It should be noted that doses of ivermectin used for prevention and treatment of heartworm disease are approximately 50 times lower than doses used for other parasites.

Contact by PM on Thaivisa. I am very interested, Please contact me for a meeting,, thanks,, Wayne

pm sent,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hello all !

I have a warm loving house that desperately needs a new member.

I owned adog before and very much want to find a bich after 3 long years without a dog in the house.

Now to my question, where can i find, in Thailand, a good and helthy female Jack Russell Terrier ?

For a long time I think that this is the perfect dog for me.

Are there breeders in Thailand ?

Any idea how can i get one ?

Thank alot,

D.D.

hello all !

I have a warm loving house that desperately needs a new member.

I owned adog before and very much want to find a bich after 3 long years without a dog in the house.

Now to my question, where can i find, in Thailand, a good and helthy female Jack Russell Terrier ?

For a long time I think that this is the perfect dog for me.

Are there breeders in Thailand ?

Any idea how can i get one ?

Thank alot,

D.D.