Pets For Sale Or For Free

Where are you. Occasionally here in Pattaya I do see Jack Russel Terriers for sale but have never owned one as one visciously attacked my Miniature Schnauzer many years ago. I currently have 3 Miniature Schnauzer pups for sale. 2 salt and pepper @B5000 and 1 pure white @B8000. Picture available and they are 7 weeks old.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you. Occasionally here in Pattaya I do see Jack Russel Terriers for sale but have never owned one as one visciously attacked my Miniature Schnauzer many years ago. I currently have 3 Miniature Schnauzer pups for sale. 2 salt and pepper @B5000 and 1 pure white @B8000. Picture available and they are 7 weeks old.

I'm in Bkk.

If yo can get me a number, the next time you come across a JR terrier puppys, I will be VERY greatfull. :o

To come to Pattaya is no prob.

thank you for your answer,

Dror

[email protected]

081-9122814

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 3 years old american pitbull (spicy) very friendly to humans and i love him very much!

unforthntly i will have to leave thailand on the 15.9 and i will not be able to take him with me to my country .

I'm looking for new house for my dog from somone that really love and know about this kind of brand.

this dog are very important for me and i really want to find him a new loving owner (i dont want any payment for him).

I live near central bangna so if someone interesting in this handsome boy please contact me as soon as possible at 081-1920708

Attached it's a few pictures of my baby... :o

post-51397-1188811461_thumb.jpgpost-51397-1188811467_thumb.jpgpost-51397-1188811473_thumb.jpgpost-51397-1188811479.jpgpost-51397-1188811487_thumb.jpg

attachment=41635:Picture_037.jpg]

post-51397-1188811494_thumb.jpg

Female and 6 weeks old. She is in perfect health and we are located in the Bangkok (bangna) area

I hope these photos work as i am quite computer illiterate!

Looking for 8,500 ONO

any questions please pm me

thank you

PICT0224.jpgPICT0248.jpgPICT0251.jpgPICT0265.jpgPICT0266.jpg

Edited by remih06

We have a 9 month old French bulldog named Gucci. He is still a puppy, full of energy and mischief to no end somedays. He is of "pet quality" because his colorings are not to standard. But he is a bulldog in every other manner, snorting, snoring, burping, but thankfully no flatulence.

We just had a baby last week, and it has been very difficult with the dog and baby. Gucci absolutely adores my wife (a Frenchie trait) and wants to be with her 24/7. This just can't happen anymore as she needs to take care of our son. Gucci needs attention, and he will start being "bad" if he doesn't get it. This includes jumping on my wife, and grabbing things. I am fearful that between Guccis stubborn plays for attention and his jealousy that something tragic may happen to our tiny son.

By no means is Gucci a Bad Dog. I have had many dogs in my life and with a minimum of work he would be fine. French bulldogs also mellow out considerably as adults, they are well known as good apartment dogs. But I travel a lot for work and my wife just doesn't have the skills to properly domesticate Gucci. And with the baby she won't have the time or energy.

Like many bulldogs he has food allergies and has to eat non-allergenic foods or he gets skin rashes. This is easy enough to do locally, the food is available and is not expensive.

I am considering taking him home to the USA, but I thought I would try this first as that will be expensive. We would love to find him a home in Krabi or Ao Nang, preferably with an expat more familiar with "farang" dogs. Some place where we could still see him from time to time if the new owner was amicable to that. But we will let him go anywhere in Thailand that we can find him a good home.

post-51336-1189487923_thumb.jpg

Adorable bulldog puppies for adoption , fawns and brindles, males and females, they come with full AKC registration.

They are 12 weeks old and ready to become your lifelong companion. They are current on vaccinations and dewormings. We do not show, however, there are many Champions in both pedigrees. Shipping is available to your doorstep.

I have these darling bulldog puppies of your dreams. AKC registered, raised with love in my home. Great personalities & temperaments. Shots started, Vet checked. Many champions in their pedigrees.

Please visit our website for more information and puppies available. http://shawnwillpuppies.tripod.com

If interested Email us Via:shawnwillpuppies@yahoo. com

Shawn.

Adorable bulldog puppies for adoption , fawns and brindles, males and females, they come with full AKC registration.

They are 12 weeks old and ready to become your lifelong companion. They are current on vaccinations and dewormings. We do not show, however, there are many Champions in both pedigrees. Shipping is available to your doorstep.

I have these darling bulldog puppies of your dreams. AKC registered, raised with love in my home. Great personalities & temperaments. Shots started, Vet checked. Many champions in their pedigrees.

Please visit our website for more information and puppies available. http://shawnwillpuppies.tripod.com

If interested Email us Via:shawnwillpuppies@yahoo. com

Shawn.

Those pups are in the States? Raised with love in home, but there is no problem of sending them far away, out of sight, not having a clue of what might happen to them? To me on the pic's the pups don't look 9 weeks, more like about 4 weeks.

Don't want to be rude, but just got the feeling of: "is this for real, or is this some sort of puppymill advertisement?"

Nienke

Am not a big fan of out of country people posting here, this is not an advertising site, but rather a Thailand specific thread for people interested in pets here in Thailand. I would not recommend to someone to purchase a puppy from overseas sight unseen.

Further such posts that appear to come from overseas will be deleted

I'm cheating a bit & putting a post on the main board, as well as the pinned section.

This is Grace. She's not an HHDRC dog, she lives near a temple that a friend of mine has "taken responsibility" for. She feeds & has neutered & vaccinated every dog at the temple out of her own pocket. Grace is the last of a litter that she's been caring for, needing a home.

post-33179-1190256412_thumb.jpg

post-33179-1190256490_thumb.jpg

This are my friend's words:

Here are two pictures of “Grace.” She was born approximately July 15th. She is healthy and very happy. She has been wormed and received her first puppy shot. For the first six weeks of her life she lived with the guards at a housing development so she is extremely well socialized. She seems to have some basic understanding of house training as well. She gets along well with my dogs.

Grace lives in Hua Hin, but can go anywhere in Thailand subject to the new owners coming to Hua Hin to meet her first (to make sure pup & owner are suited)

If anyone is interested, please pm me & I'll give you the contact details

Edit - thought I was being too clever for my own good, copying & pasting the entire post! :o

To see pics of Grace please click link.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=143433

Edited by November Rain

• 3 weeks later...

I have this hedgehog for sale now, more to come later.

He's about seven months old, standard color, optimum weight, and while he will be grumpy at first when you wake him during the day he will be less aggressive after a minute or two. He has a good temper but I'm selling him because he is too aggressive when he's in the same cage as a girl. I'll sell him to you for 600 baht as he is already full-size and is in perfect health.

post-19237-1191593400_thumb.jpg post-19237-1191594236_thumb.jpg

I also have one litter that will be for sale in about two weeks when they are ready to eat dry food. There are three boys and two girls, the third generation of my selectively-bred hogs. These will be 500 baht each. Feel free to PM me for details.

post-19237-1191594713_thumb.jpgpost-19237-1191594779_thumb.jpgpost-19237-1191594803_thumb.jpg

post-19237-1191594843_thumb.jpgpost-19237-1191594899_thumb.jpgpost-19237-1191594754_thumb.jpg

If you have any questions at all I will be glad to answer them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

The Thai Ridgeback has a loose-skinned, muscular body. Its back is strong, firm, and covered with dense hair. Coat colors include: chestnut, black, blue, and silver. It has a ridge on its back, formed by hair growing in opposite directions which forms whorls and circles. The shoulders are strong and muscular. The head is carried high on the firm, strong, clean cut neck. The muzzle is wedge-shaped and powerful looking. The tongue should be blue or bluish gray. The ears are large, high set, triangular, pricked and inclined forward. The top of the skull is flat and slopes gently to the stop. The dark-brown eyes are almond-shaped with an alert expression. The nose is black and the tail is thicker at the base tapering to the tip. The ribs are well sprung with no hint of a barrel appearance. The hind legs are long and moderately lean and bend slightly to the stifles. The back of the neck has extra rolls of skin when the dog is alert. This is particularly noticeable in puppies. i am sure one of them will make a match or you e-mail [email protected] for more pictures and other details.palpetcarehome foundation acturally give for free if you prove good keeping conditions,then you pay just the transportation cost.which is $350

Edited by malvis

Hi

The Thai Ridgeback has a loose-skinned, muscular body. Its back is strong, firm, and covered with dense hair. Coat colors include: chestnut, black, blue, and silver. It has a ridge on its back, formed by hair growing in opposite directions which forms whorls and circles. The shoulders are strong and muscular. The head is carried high on the firm, strong, clean cut neck. The muzzle is wedge-shaped and powerful looking. The tongue should be blue or bluish gray. The ears are large, high set, triangular, pricked and inclined forward. The top of the skull is flat and slopes gently to the stop. The dark-brown eyes are almond-shaped with an alert expression. The nose is black and the tail is thicker at the base tapering to the tip. The ribs are well sprung with no hint of a barrel appearance. The hind legs are long and moderately lean and bend slightly to the stifles. The back of the neck has extra rolls of skin when the dog is alert. This is particularly noticeable in puppies. i am sure one of them will make a match or you e-mail [email protected] for more pictures and other details.palpetcarehome foundation acturally give for free if you prove good keeping conditions,then you pay just the transportation cost.which is $350

post-53151-1192448520_thumb.jpg

post-53151-1192448556.jpg

Hi

^^^ ummm, just a warning that this seems fishy!!! That exact description and photos were stolen off this website:

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/thairidgeback.htm

On the above website there is a page specifically for spotting pet scammers. Please read this whole page, don't be a victim:

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/scammingbuyers.htm

A few exerpts below...

"There are a lot of scammers posing as breeders, pretending to sell fictitious puppies. They take your deposit and you never hear from them again. These scammers are usually running out of foreign countries, posing as USA or Canadian breeders selling adorable little puppies, when in fact they don't even own a dog themselves let alone have a puppy to sell. The vast majority of breeders advertising puppies for sale are legitimate breeders, however you must keep your guard up for these scam 'breeders'."

"A good way to determine if a picture of a dog or puppy posted for sale is really for sale, or is simply a stolen picture, ask the seller to send you a picture of that same dog or puppy with something in the picture which you can identify. Such as a piece of paper with the date written on it, or even with your own name written on it. Beware of doctored pictures, so ask to see different shots of the same dog in different poses with your identifiable object in the picture."

"3. One reason these scam websites look so legit is because they are stealing text from real breeder websites. Copy and paste a sentence or two from the site in question into a Google search with quotes around the text; for example, if they have a list of references. The quotes tell Google to look for those exact words in the same order as you have them typed. If you find another website with those same exact words on it, a red flag should go up. Either the site you are investigating has stolen the words, OR they have had their words stolen from them."

^^^ I googled "malvis's" text, that's how I found the original site the content was stolen from.

If Malvis would like to prove himself not a theft, I'd feel better :o

Edited by Yumiko

IF THERE ANYONE LOOKING FOR GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPIES???????

I HAVE 2 LITTERS DUE NEXT MONTH AND BEGINING OF DECEMBER. THEY WILL BE IN BANGKOK AND CHAING MAI AREA.

I OWN SEVERAL BITCHES AND CAREFULLY SELECTIVE MATING THEM. THE PARENTS ARE FROM GERMANY AND X-RAYED FOR HIP SCORE BEFORE MATING.

ALL PUPPIES ARE GSDAT REGISTERED PEDIGREE, VET CHECKED, TATTOO, AND FIRST INJECTION ARE GIVEN.

PRICE BETWEEN 10000-25000 BAHT

IF YOU LOOKING FOR TRUE COMPANION, GERMAN SHEPHERD IS YOUR RIGHT CHOICE.

post-53297-1192761119_thumb.jpg

FROM A LINE OF CHAMPIONS DAD IS A AM.CHAMPIONS WHITE WITH BRINDLE MARKINGS. PUPS ARE WHITE BRINDLE AND BROWN. THEY HAVE HAD ALL THEIR VACCINATIONS. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PICTURES CONTACT ME AT //edit - email address removed, PM the poster if you need more information - tywais//

THANK YOU.

Hello all I am currently risiding in Hua Hin but have to move up to Bangkok for work. I have a 1 year old Yellow Lab whose name is Meathead and I am planning on taking him with me. What I would like is for someone to help me out with information on rentals that accepts pets (Flats, Condo's, Houses, etc) and is not to expensive. Any information will do and I thank you all for your help.

Cheers

FROM A LINE OF CHAMPIONS DAD IS A AM.CHAMPIONS WHITE WITH BRINDLE MARKINGS. PUPS ARE WHITE BRINDLE AND BROWN. THEY HAVE HAD ALL THEIR VACCINATIONS. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PICTURES CONTACT ME AT //edit - email address removed, PM the poster if you need more information - tywais//

THANK YOU.

Hello all I am currently risiding in Hua Hin but have to move up to Bangkok for work. I have a 1 year old Yellow Lab whose name is Meathead and I am planning on taking him with me. What I would like is for someone to help me out with information on rentals that accepts pets (Flats, Condo's, Houses, etc) and is not to expensive. Any information will do and I thank you all for your help.

Cheers

Meathead, check out the thread pinned at the top: Pet Friendly Hotels

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I live in Chaing Mai and recently came home and sat outside my garden was a dog with a very badly damaged paw. I couldn't bear not to do anything so i took her to the vets to try to have it fixed up. I have been feeding her and taking care of her - she has a wonderful temprement i think she must have been abondoned by a family as she is very used to human contact and very friendly. She will make a really fantastic companion all she wants is a little love. I hope her paw will heal however im sure she will have a limp due to the extensive damage. Im not sure of her breed but she is small/medium size, brown and black colour.

Unfortunately i have a cat already and also my time in Thailand is coming to an end. I am desperate to find a home for her i can't stand the thought of her having to fend for herself. Please contact me if you are able to take her - i will be quite happy to pay for her innoculations and any further treatment she might need.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My female Shar Pei had a litter of five puppies 3 weeks ago. 2 white female shar peis. 1 fawn colored female and 2 male fawn colored. They are currently 3 weeks old and I had the dew claws (hind legs) when they were 1 week old. They are all in excellent health. When they are 8 weeks old. I will have the first set of shots and then they will be available to sell then. I will also guaranty there health for 30 days. If you buy a puppy at any markets in Pattaya or BKK there is no guaranty on buying a pet there. I recommend anyone who is interested to have there vet check out a puppy before buying. So they would be satisfied.

9,000 baht for the white females. (I paid 10,000 for my female) (White Shar Peis are rare)

6,500 baht for a brown female and (I paid 6,500 for the last brown female)

6,000 baht for the brown males (I paid 6,000 for the male I have).

I will post a weekly pic as to there growth & health.

I live up north in the Phetchabun district area. I can take them down south if anyone is interested. Contact me by PM.

post-5937-1201244867_thumb.jpg

post-5937-1201244886_thumb.jpg

post-5937-1201244932_thumb.jpg

post-5937-1201244955_thumb.jpg

Edited by Larryst

• 2 weeks later...

Free for adoption:

Born December the 10th 2007.

Most probably 50% rottweiler, definitely 25 % Thairidgeback and 25% mix.

Male, strong and healthy.

Dewormed and has received his first vaccinations against Distemper and Parvovirus.

Currently with me at LuckyDogs Resort and Training Center and in the process of being socialized with several other dogs of different (mixed) breed sizes and ages, other animals, adults and children, different environments, traffic, and car drives.

Fairly confident and independent little man.

Has all the potential to become a good and obedient guard dog IF properly educated. But if not will have the tendency to take over. Now, takes handling very well.

This is the little creature:

post-27646-1202441976_thumb.jpg post-27646-1202441567_thumb.jpg

Are you interested in adding this little man to your pack as a new family member? Then, please, send me a pm, or click on my profile and then on the website for my telephone number.

Nienke

Edit 09/02/2008: Yoohey! The little guy found himself a wonderful new home!

If you would like to buy an English Bull Terrier, or want to know anything about them, please PM me. I'm sure that we can provide you with the quality of dog that you really want.

It is amazing how many people think that Bull Terriers are the same as Staffordshire Terriers (Staffies), American Staffordshire Terriers (Amstaffs) or Pit Bulls (Amstaffs that have been bred for fighting - Pit Bull breeders never cross the bloodline with original Amstaffs). Bull Terriers look completely different physically and are a different breed of course.

North Thai Bull Terrier Kennel in Chiang Mai is a Kennel Club registered breeder of English Bull Terriers. Our price is 18,000 baht, regardless of gender or colouring. All puppies from us come with:

Pedigree Certificate

Already received essential vaccinations

Already inserted microchip which will be registered to your name and address

A 60 page owner's manual for Bull Terriers written by NTBT

Two books on pet first aid and diet

Lifetime support

Our puppies are healthy and guaranteed free of any genetic defects. They are raised with care and much love by enthusiasts. We are NOT a puppy farm. Our happy puppies run free in over one rai of enclosed garden space and are properly raised on their mother's milk and then fed a diet of healthy raw food (not commercial kibble) after weaning at eight weeks. We prefer to sell pups after they reach 12 weeks and have been properly socialised and health screened and never sell at under 8 weeks. We sell only to good homes, so please be prepared for a few personal questions.

I have three beautiful puppies for sale right now, all girls. They have pure white bodies, one has a lovely black eye patch, another a black ear.

Khun Or

post-58041-1202990804_thumb.jpg

post-58041-1202990834_thumb.jpg

post-58041-1202990995_thumb.jpg

Dear Khun Or,

We used to live in CNX and bought a bullterrier from the (okok I know not smart) the Kad suan Keaw market but after 6 years he is still alive and kicking see picture attached. We currently live in Bangkok

We had some troubles with his demodex problem which costed us so far the price of about 5 bullterriers but what the heck if you ever had a bull you never want something else, right?

We will be in Chiang Mai next week again for a short visit and we would like to pass by to visit you and the farm.

Please let me know if you are welcome to visit and where you are located.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to your reply.

Yours Sincerely,

David de Rijke

If you would like to buy an English Bull Terrier, or want to know anything about them, please PM me. I'm sure that we can provide you with the quality of dog that you really want.

It is amazing how many people think that Bull Terriers are the same as Staffordshire Terriers (Staffies), American Staffordshire Terriers (Amstaffs) or Pit Bulls (Amstaffs that have been bred for fighting - Pit Bull breeders never cross the bloodline with original Amstaffs). Bull Terriers look completely different physically and are a different breed of course.

North Thai Bull Terrier Kennel in Chiang Mai is a Kennel Club registered breeder of English Bull Terriers. Our price is 18,000 baht, regardless of gender or colouring. All puppies from us come with:

Pedigree Certificate

Already received essential vaccinations

Already inserted microchip which will be registered to your name and address

A 60 page owner's manual for Bull Terriers written by NTBT

Two books on pet first aid and diet

Lifetime support

Our puppies are healthy and guaranteed free of any genetic defects. They are raised with care and much love by enthusiasts. We are NOT a puppy farm. Our happy puppies run free in over one rai of enclosed garden space and are properly raised on their mother's milk and then fed a diet of healthy raw food (not commercial kibble) after weaning at eight weeks. We prefer to sell pups after they reach 12 weeks and have been properly socialised and health screened and never sell at under 8 weeks. We sell only to good homes, so please be prepared for a few personal questions.

I have three beautiful puppies for sale right now, all girls. They have pure white bodies, one has a lovely black eye patch, another a black ear.

Khun Or

Dear Khun Or,

We used to live in CNX and bought a bullterrier from the (okok I know not smart) the Kad suan Keaw market but after 6 years he is still alive and kicking see picture attached. We currently live in Bangkok

We had some troubles with his demodex problem which costed us so far the price of about 5 bullterriers but what the heck if you ever had a bull you never want something else, right?

We will be in Chiang Mai next week again for a short visit and we would like to pass by to visit you and the farm.

Please let me know if you are welcome to visit and where you are located.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to your reply.

Yours Sincerely,

David de Rijke

Hi David,

I have PMed a reply to you with my phone number, email, address and a map. Visitors welcome by appointment.

See you next week.

Khun Or