Pets For Sale Or For Free

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

URGENT

We bought, as requested, a puppy to a friend of mine (see thread "sad mistake"). It is a cute little dachshund, very well behaved and born on 9th January. My friend does not like her (the pup is a 'she') and I can't take her because I am leaving. I would take her immediately, because of her good character (slept through the night, knows what she has to do outside in the yard and was very attached to us). Now I asked my friend - she really really would like to get rid of the pup. :o:D So I decided to post here. Please pm me if you are interested and if you think you could love her as she deserves. I won't mess around with purchase price or for free - that should be up to you and my friend. The puppy is Korat.

Here some pictures:

post-39020-1204512035_thumb.jpg

post-39020-1204512089_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Update:

Just to let new readers know that we no longer have any puppies available right now.

We are taking orders for the next litter due later this year.

Thanks,

Khun Or

If you would like to buy an English Bull Terrier, or want to know anything about them, please PM me. I'm sure that we can provide you with the quality of dog that you really want.

<Snip>

I have three beautiful puppies for sale right now, all girls. They have pure white bodies, one has a lovely black eye patch, another a black ear.

Khun Or

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have two dogs up for adoption in a few months. We are leaving the country and due to quarantine restrictions we are unable to take them with us.

Bruno is a male brindle boxer three years old. He has been neutered and has a lovely nature. He is a big boy and is actually a bit chubby at the moment.

Zippy is a male Thai dog, smallish and black. He also has been neutered and loves affection. He is five years old.

They are great pals so I really would like to rehome them together if at all possible.

We plan to leave around the end of August so would like to keep them with us until we leave. If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be, please contact me.

Both dogs are used to sleeping inside, being cuddled and played with and are probably a bit spoiled. They are both wonderful with my kids. I need to know that they will be going to a good, loving home with a fenced garden.

Edited by Goldenbead

Oh blast, you haven't found anyone yet? I saw your ad a while ago. I'm really sorry for you.

Also for me, though. They are males, and I have already three males. If the boxer would have been a female I definitely would have considered it.

Keep my finders crossed that you will find a suitable home for them.

Nienke

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My black cat,found in the Wat near home went AWOL,and this time,after 3 weeks, I don't think he will come back.

I did always want a siam cat,had one as a boy,many years ago,but find very difficult,nearly impossible,to see one in Siam!

Someone can help? The Wat is strangely empty of cats at this time :o

post-53297-1215153844_thumb.jpg

Up Coming German Shepherd Litters (vom Sankampang GSD)

We are expecting powerful and healthy dogs with a high degree of trainability, guide ability, willingness to please their owner. These dogs will excel in sport, family pets, personal protection, agility.

DOB 5Jun08

post-53297-1215154291_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ponti

• 2 weeks later...

OK, 'dog of the week' this week, is Rusty - the incredible tree climbing dog. Seriously! :o

Here's Rusty with one of our volunteers:

post-33179-1184504339_thumb.jpg

Rusty is a neutered, fully vaccinated male aged approx 4 or 5 years old. He came into us with neck mobility problems, that are completely cured, now. He is the biggest 'lovesponge' of a dog you will ever meet - the only 16kg lap dog in existence! OK, not the only one... :D

He adores people - all people. He's such a gentle, affectionate dog, we can't believe he has been passed over so many times. He's housetrained, walks well on & off the leash - just a really good dog.

He has a tree in his pen & when he hears us coming or going, he climbs up into his tree & stands there, above all the fences & barks a joyful welcome (or in the case of leaving "take me with you!!") He never tries to get out, he just stands in his tree & watches us. Can you afford to pass up, such a loving & intelligent dog? He really would be the most perfect addition to any household, although there would be some (happy) tears shed by HHDRC staff, if he were adopted, as we all love him so much. Please consider giving Rusty a loving home. :D

PM me if this adorable dog is available! I am in Pattaya with a large fenced yard with trees for him! ;-)

Hi

My landlady who initially agreed to me bringing a dog to our home now says he barks too much. Well, he barks, just like any dog really so her comments are a bit unfair.

To keep a long story short and as much as I want to keep him, a new owner, a new house would be better for him. Also I am often too busy to give him the care and love he really needs is a problem.

We've had him since he was little only 2 months. He's now 3 years old. He's very playful and a lovely dog. Very active as well and loves running around. He's been vaccinated against everything and is very healthy.

I am looking for a true dog lover. Not someone who would keep him for a few months or a year and then throw him out. Someone who has time to clip him, bathe him, and give him the love he needs. He would be especially suitable for someone with a yard so he can spend most of his time outdoors.

He's mixed race... Poodle / Chihuahua.

We're close to the BTS in Bangkok. Only serious inquiries, please. Thanks!

Edited by Flow

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody i have two very nice well look after english bulldogs for sell they are brother and sister very cute also very loving too but i have to get rid because my house is to small for them they are 3 mths old its a pitty i have to let them go i have all there paper work

and willing to sell them at 30,000 each i paid alot more for them and spent alot too but i just want them to have a better home and a bigger garden

post-64868-1217719935_thumb.jpg

post-64868-1217720052_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sadly looking for a new home for my almost 4-year old, timid but easy going rescued female (rescued from soidogrescue). I have posted a lot more info here, so I won't re-post in case you get tired of hearing about her...

I'm heartbroken that working overseas has finally led to me having to give her up. So please, if you are interested, be sure you feel like the perfect dog-owner with kindness and patience. Many thanks.

post-67550-1220514198_thumb.jpg

post-67550-1220514204_thumb.jpg

If you don't find the siamese in Pattaya then here's an option in Bangkok:

http://catcenter.tarad.com/webboard?lang=en

Thailand Cat Center, Samut Songkram 04 003 4194, 03 473 3284 (has a map as well)

I recently paid 2,500 in Chiang Mai this place is asking 3,000 and 6,000 for show cats.

Bengals are supremely expensive as recently discussed here but no doubt you are aware.

Good luck

Hi

We are living in Phetchabun and are looking for a couple of dogs to keep our Pug pup company, the house has a large walled garden and they would only be allowed out accompanied by one of us. Medium sized dogs any breed or Thai would be ideal. Can travel to collect.

Thanks

Chris

Thailand Cat Center, Samut Songkram 04 003 4194, 03 473 3284 (has a map as well)

I recently paid 2,500 in Chiang Mai this place is asking 3,000 and 6,000 for show cats.

Bengals are supremely expensive as recently discussed here but no doubt you are aware.

Good luck

Thanks Mahseer

Just took the plunge and ordered 2 bengal kittens, a present to myself. The wife will go mad hehehehe.

Good luck

Thanks Mahseer

Just took the plunge and ordered 2 bengal kittens, a present to myself. The wife will go mad hehehehe.

Not if you tell her you got them from the temple...............

• 2 weeks later...
post-53297-1215153844_thumb.jpg

Up Coming German Shepherd Litters (vom Sankampang GSD)

We are expecting powerful and healthy dogs with a high degree of trainability, guide ability, willingness to please their owner. These dogs will excel in sport, family pets, personal protection, agility.

DOB 5Jun08

hi , i am intersted in a pup for my 7 year old daughter . we love shepards but we need the type which is good for kids and a good guard dog. please advice if possibility of pup and if so which area you are??

thanks

marc

Hi,

I have 4 x 6' fish tanks that i would like to sell. They are in a double bunker type of setting: 1 above the other. They are stocked with different fish. I would like 16,000 baht for the lot (not interested sot sell single units): they cost over 40,000 baht to buy.

Location Thonglor.