I overstayed again and got caught yesterday in Naklua Pattaya 2 police asked me for my passport.I was under the influence of herb so looked suspicious.

I was held in banglamung police station and was let go this morning without being brought to Immigration

After a good chat they told me clear my overstay 40 days so i am now on way to bangkok going fly to Singapore.and chill out there for a week and comeback.Under the new law i should of been banned for what 5 years?It cost me.

Why didnt i have a legal visa? I have a drinking and party problem i am out 7 nights a week.Sorry

• Like 1

Euh, in my younger years here I partied a lot, really a lot, yet my visa was always up to date.

I guess you will find out soon enough on your departure what BKK immigration has to say. Local police is quite often not up to date on immigration laws.

Anyway goodluck.

partying sure why not, we've all been there in our younger years here, but it is a poor excuse for not keeping your visa up to date. Doubt BKK immigration will be impressed if that's going to be your story to them.

• Like 1

I am going tell them i was sick

They have heard all the lame excuses some of which are better than the one the OP intends to use.

However, best not to make excuses. Just be polite, apologise and pay the fine.

edit

remove typo

Edited by sunnyjim5