Farang and Thai love pics amidst the rice fields of Isaan go viral on Facebook!

webfact

I think the pictures are beautiful...and a very beautiful girl...I wish the both of them every happiness...When I married my ex this is how I felt and believed this idyllic time would last for ever.. My ex wasn't as naturally beautiful as this girl although quite dark but that didn't matter as I loved her and to me she was very beautiful in so many ways... Yes as I suspect with many others on here it hasn't lasted for all the well documented reasons. I'm stil the same guy ,honest and trusting and she's lost in the big picture..whatever is happening in her life ,good luck to her. What's happening in mine is not good but I do have some good memories of great times and never wronged her.. I can hold my head up and she can't and is resorting to telling lies to justify her actions... Familiar story I'm sure..the point is it's not wrong to believe it can be different ! Maybe naive!! Not sure but scams and failed marriages happen in all cultures.. I will in the future give someone a chance again if I'm lucky to meet someone I love... I can't be cynical as many are on here...good luck everyone in there relationships ..

I'm sorry about that but heard it a thousand times and they will always justify what they do (including blatantly lie). Stay single, stay safe and just be happy with occasional 'company'. As for these couple live and let live and leave them alone and, yes, she's beautiful but 'buyer beware'.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry about that but heard it a thousand times and they will always justify what they do (including blatantly lie). Stay single, stay safe and just be happy with occasional 'company'. As for these couple live and let live and leave them alone and, yes, she's beautiful but 'buyer beware'.

It's so sad though that has to look for the likelihood there getting scammed rather than developing the relationship..I take what your saying..I just can't write of a nation because of some....Would love to live,as planned before,in Thailand but it's likely not to happen now....and that's a loss to the Thais as I have a lot to offer in so many ways....not money anymore mind lol....

Nice photos of a couple in love taken in a rice field,, but really every couple in love has the same type of photos,,

maybe not in a rice field, but on the beach, somewhere ???? so what's the fuss..

Getting away from the photos, can anyone tell me what is the practical purpose of buffalos on a rice farm ??

Do they pull the rice to trucks, or are they milked, or provide manure or are they a status symbol with no real purpose ?

I guess there must be a reason for them, but I don't know what it is ???

Can someone explain please ?

"Getting away from the photos, can anyone tell me what is the practical purpose of buffalos on a rice farm ?? "

Have you ever been near a rice field?

Before rice is planted, the flooded ground is plowed over by a farmer using an iron buffalo or a small tractor . Some may still use buffaloes because their BS is useful to fertilize the paddy.

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=plowing+a+rice+field&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=585&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBlvbzoabMAhUCS44KHYykBMwQ_AUIBigB

The animal in the video clip is not an Asian water buffalo but a type of Asian cow .

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=thai+cattle+breeds&sa=X&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=585&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ved=0ahUKEwiUqI-0pKbMAhUCS44KHYykBMwQsAQIKQ#imgrc=I69JtrUvWu-E2M%3A

Archived