Farang and Thai love pics amidst the rice fields of Isaan go viral on Facebook!

webfact

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she would be considered very ugly by most Thais, Issanites as well.

...but nowhere near as ugly as your comment.

I would be willing to bet that you would be considered very ugly by any standards.

Certainly on the inside, judging from the comment.

Pretty soon, that proverbial Thai buffalo in the picture will undoubtedly be sick soon and will need money to fix him.....

haha Yeah, funny how buffalo always get sick or dies, when girl gets a Farang boyfriend .. or family needs a new motorbike... . hopefully this girl is different ???

If I walked through my wife's rice fields dressed like that I would very soon be itching and scratching like crazy. Everybody covers up out in the fields in Isan.

Those are the before photos. The after photos are too ghastly to post.

It really does make me smile (pun intended) Like most posters here I see nothing wrong here in fact if TAT wanted to promote Thailand as the LOL they might consider using a photo or two from here. It is true that some older generations do not consider husband/wife contact in public appropriate and my ex wife was one of those. There was many a time I wanted to show my love and support in certain situations but she refused every time. But come on signthaivisa.gif the world is a different place now. When my ex was born there were no lap tops, mobile phones etc. This generation has got a great deal more to cope with and to choose from. And if you think these photos are bad what about all the action packed gun frolicking, exploding cars & violence freely available on TV or, for a small price, at the local cinema. And look at some the Thai series on TV? There are more bullets fired than words spoken (an exaggeration I know but you get my point) The photos here give you an opportunity to not only promote love and kindness in Thailand but also between nations...or maybe that's the problem, between nations I mean...if you get my drift.

nice photos what's the problem?

Mai rou krab but i guess the older people have problems with these very sexy photo's? Guess they have never been to Patong, Patpong, Soi Cowboy or Pattaya?

Says nothing of where he picked her up. Obviously he is a good younger catch( not an old geezer old enough to be her father or grandfather AND a "Businessman!!.) and the mother and rest of family must be absolutely delighted and his ATM Card will work overtime.. Sin sot must have been pretty hefty too for Isaan People and a nice nest egg for the "Old Girl". The MOTHER rules the roost and all the daughter are brainwashed to find a Farang with a good and SOLID ATM card from birth, no matter what it entails or looks like. Those are FACTS.!! Ticket for life for all of them ( if it lasts that long.) Hope he realises he will "marry" the entire FAMILY. Then the Luk Kreung Children follow and will bring some problems and end up with two different cultures. Which one to adopt? Majority of Luk Kreung are very beautiful children but they do not have such an easy time amongst other pure blood THAI Children. Experienced and saw that many times. Wish them the best of luck and happiness together though.

Woow, really???? For decades our money is welcome to make a comfortable life for millions of Thais, but we are still disparaging for the wonderful Thai Culture?

Now you guys from Thai Visa really proved, why the Thai letters stay in a yellow frame. giggle.gifclap2.gifgiggle.gifclap2.gifgiggle.gifclap2.gif

Sieg Heil said an Austrian.....

she would be considered very ugly by most Thais, Issanites as well.

...but nowhere near as ugly as your comment.

I would be willing to bet that you would be considered very ugly by any standards.

If the cap fits wear it.

Could you explain how that is a response to my post?

An Issan Girl on the make and take and a Fat Man who is far from attractive being played like a fiddle and led to the slaughter!gigglem.gif

maybe but not sure.

"him handsome man, him good heart, him take care me* velly velly" is fair and square if that is what the guy wants. i'm sure he won't be discussing quantum physics with her, neither would I 555, but it would indeed be good to see follow-up stories in let's say 5 years.

* and mother, father, grannie, uncle, brother, sister, nephew, cousin, niece, buffalo, dog, chickens, etc...

Guess the upside is living in rice paddy is fact he will not partaking in a spot of balcony diving unless he goes on his hols to Pattaya

he can get killed by a buffalo! or drown in a bucket of lao khow... so many options so many choices!

Archived