Man admits to brutal slaying of his pregnant wife in Udon Thani

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder why the suspects always agree to do the reenactments.

Because they are told that by confessing and reenacting they will avoid the death sentence.

Really?

when was the last official death sentence carried out in Thailand?

that clown took his wife/girlfriend to work at soi nana and did not know what was happening? what did he think she was doing? selling roses? he was a pimp plain and simple! and it is amazing that he was surprised that he saw another man! these thai men who let their girlfriends/wife work in the red light districts amaze me as to what they expect!

Where is , Soi nana in udon ?

Time for me to exit , another thai forum, nuff said .

Because they are told that by confessing and reenacting they will avoid the death sentence.

Really?

per Google ThaiPrisonLife: After a person has been sentenced to death, he is transferred to Bang Kwang Central Prison ... The last execution of this type took place on 11 December 2002. Which was by firing squad, Thailand adopted lethal injection in 2003. Another account says the although scores of executions have taken place, the last publicized was in Dec 2007, executions are now performed in secrecy, no longer publicized.

Really?

per Google ThaiPrisonLife: After a person has been sentenced to death, he is transferred to Bang Kwang Central Prison ... The last execution of this type took place on 11 December 2002. Which was by firing squad, Thailand adopted lethal injection in 2003. Another account says the although scores of executions have taken place, the last publicized was in Dec 2007, executions are now performed in secrecy, no longer publicized.

Whether publicised or not that only covers official executions.

How many inmates in Bang Kwand suicide, how many get killed by other inmates or guards. Cut the jail term becuase the cops know even 5 years in Bang Kwang, 50/50 chance its a death sentence anyway

another Thai 'man' viciously murdering his female partner in a fit of rage caused by jealousy.

coffee1.gif

They really, really, do have serious emotional and egotistical issues to battle, with more than a smidgen of repressed anger due to the culture and society. sad.png

So many are simply pitiful. sad.png

The last stabbing in Udon Thani........................Yes those Thai's and their emotional issues..............coffee1.gif German Stabs UdonThani Thai Girlfriend 17 Times A German national found that his Thai girlfriend dated a Frenchman behind his back. The German lost his temper and stabbed his girl friend to death.

& so on........... Swede Fatally Stabs Thai GFs Facebook Friend

An apparent love triangle among 18-year-olds resulted in a fatal stabbing in a hotel room. The Thai girlfriend of a Swede had befriended a Thai student on Facebook, but the two men battled each other to death when they met.

62-year-old Briton arrested for stabbing and killing death Thai girlfriend

The Nation,

Pattaya, Chon Buri - Police have arrested a 62-year-old Briton for having allegedly fatally stabbed his Thai girlfriend late Friday night.

Danny Guild was arrested on the fourth floor of Honey Inn Hotel in Chon Buri's Bang Lamung district at 1 am Saturday.

He was subdued by police by trying to kill himself by slashing his wrist with the knife he had allegedly used to stab Chawee Pimmasri, 26.

We can go on............

And this kind of thing just does my head in.

62yr old stabs his 26yr old girlfriend, then trys in kill himself....IN Pattaya.

...or, maybe, just maybe, and Im just throwing the idea out there.

...errr maybe,instead of even arguing with her in the first place, just walk downstairs, catch the baht bus to walking street, soi 6, beach rd...choose between one of ten thousand not even yet 26 yr olds

I believe the police convince them they will be treated with mercy if they cooperate.

If they do not cooperate.... then...who knows what may happen....while a clenched fist is being menacingly waved around their face.

Cheers

another Thai 'man' viciously murdering his female partner in a fit of rage caused by jealousy.

coffee1.gif

They really, really, do have serious emotional and egotistical issues to battle, with more than a smidgen of repressed anger due to the culture and society. sad.png

You really need to get out more. I often follow links to articles I'm interested in and find local news stations or newspapers that have a dozen stories about people who do the same stuff except in the U.S. This is just a tiny fraction of these events, which are so common they are not considered "news." In fact, for the most part, in the U.S. now if fewer than four people are killed it's not going to be reported at all. We have at least one of those a week and increasing. Oh, unless there's a Muslim involved, of course.

Another post about "this happen in US also", yes it's happening all around the world but this is a Thai forum where crimes and murder in Thailand is reported, we live here and not in the US. How many murders committed there every day dosent konsern us here in Thailand.

Also...feel free to point out that these events occur other places...but examine whether they occur here with greater prevalence than in other countries..can you imagine who the citizenry/govt of the UK would react if tourists and retireees were jumping off balconies in London at a rate of once a week? Or a girl could kill nine innocent people and not even spend the night in jail or at a police station? Given the number of people here in the areas most affected, I've reached the decision as an interested spectator that Thailand must be a very violent society...where no one is truly accountable, usually...I often wonder how this accepted attitude will play out when citizens of the ASEAN communities begin to be affected...

sad to say, but a cold objective reading of the situation is that she was a prostitute (perhaps former, perhaps current)...driven to prostitution because her husband abandoned her...became pregnant with someone's baby...and killed by her former pimp likely because he lost his source of income (he apparently has no job currently)...and the police proved they are useless in protecting the public...no one in the entire scenario compels much sympathy, except for the unborn child...

All my gf's friends are asking me to find a farang bf for them, rich or poor, doesn't matter; they've had enough of the average Thai male. Quite a few of them have hitched up with tomboys, also for the same reasons; tired of scrounging, immature, violent and jealous idiots

55555 ..... they are greedy and haven't got one yet because they will know that there is nothing good about this old farts who are not desired in their home countries anymore and complain constantly about Thailand...

coffee1.gif

You really need to get out more. I often follow links to articles I'm interested in and find local news stations or newspapers that have a dozen stories about people who do the same stuff except in the U.S. This is just a tiny fraction of these events, which are so common they are not considered "news." In fact, for the most part, in the U.S. now if fewer than four people are killed it's not going to be reported at all. We have at least one of those a week and increasing. Oh, unless there's a Muslim involved, of course.

Unfortunately, this happens all too frequently in many Western countries such as the UK, USA, Australia, South Africa. In Australia due to the sheer number of deaths from domestic violence it considered to be epidemic. Thailand is not so far removed from the very same alarming rate of crime and deaths resulting from domestic violence. This is not just a cultural issue in any one particular country. It is complex, yet deeply rooted in behaviour that people consider to be acceptable towards women.

All my gf's friends are asking me to find a farang bf for them, rich or poor, doesn't matter; they've had enough of the average Thai male. Quite a few of them have hitched up with tomboys, also for the same reasons; tired of scrounging, immature, violent and jealous idiots

55555 ..... they are greedy and haven't got one yet because they will know that there is nothing good about this old farts who are not desired in their home countries anymore and complain constantly about Thailand...

Really ?.

Obviously , you are not a old fart with the security of, a hard earned mountly income,

from a pension, or three.smile.png

A far better choice ,for many thai ladies than the ego fired , thai male ,

OR , the poor young farlang , who thinks , all thai ladies , want him . cheesy.gif

In , his home country he would be a untouchable , down and out .coffee1.gif

coffee1.gif

The last stabbing in Udon Thani........................Yes those Thai's and their emotional issues..............coffee1.gif

German Stabs UdonThani Thai Girlfriend 17 Times A German national found that his Thai girlfriend dated a Frenchman behind his back. The German lost his temper and stabbed his girl friend to death.

& so on...........

Swede Fatally Stabs Thai GF’s Facebook Friend

An apparent love triangle among 18-year-olds resulted in a fatal stabbing in a hotel room. The Thai girlfriend of a Swede had befriended a Thai student on Facebook, but the two men battled each other to death when they met.

62-year-old Briton arrested for stabbing and killing death Thai girlfriend

The Nation,

Pattaya, Chon Buri - Police have arrested a 62-year-old Briton for having allegedly fatally stabbed his Thai girlfriend late Friday night.

Danny Guild was arrested on the fourth floor of Honey Inn Hotel in Chon Buri's Bang Lamung district at 1 am Saturday.

He was subdued by police by trying to kill himself by slashing his wrist with the knife he had allegedly used to stab Chawee Pimmasri, 26.

We can go on............

Sure, we can on, I guess.

Choose a non-Asian country with a similar population to Thailand, but without a face-above-all-else society and culture, then come back to us with statistics of people violently killed because they dumped a partner, overtook someone, got promoted, etc.

:)

Perhaps you're not aware of different socities and culrures and the poor psychological effects that repressive socities have upon the individual.

If I was to guess, I would say that you are American 'educated'.

btw, why no links to reports on your stories. I very much doubt that was the 'last stabbing in Udon Thani'. :)

Jesus christ someone do the honours and send this appalling sub human to the next life without delay. The current recipe seems to be Thai man + alcohol = disaster.

RIP to the lady and her baby sad.png

You have no idea what Thai women + alcohol can do, or even just a human being + alcohol can do.

Alcohol is well known to cause lots of problems all over the world. That will be todays lesson for you

Thank you .

Archived