Phyathai Sriracha Hospital Pattaya

Farang two dot zero

ENT dept great at Phyathai. They even rubbished the medical report from Bangkok-Pattaya which stated I need an operation. Phyathai fixed me up with some simple natural remedies & I've had no issues for 4 years. The female doc was superb, she took me through everything with the camera & explained all the nonsense that BKK- Pattaya came up with.

We are moving back to Sriracha area and have started going to Phayathai which is very good although English is very limited by most staff. Doctors are virtually all English speaking however. We've started using the dental department and find it most satisfactory.

Do they have a good orthopedist ? Have some back/leg problems . And do they accept BUPA insurance ?

Yes they do, I would recommend Dr. Montien Sirisuntornlak at Phyathai, not sure if they accept BUPA but would assume so.
You can always contact Gavin Waddell and find out and make an appointment with Dr. Montien.
And for the OP, I’ve used the dental department there for the last few years and am quite satisfied with them.

I always use this hospital. I recently went for my Annual Health Check Package.

I was in and out within 2 Hours, the results were immediately, the price was low,

and even cheaper when I went to settle the Bill.

With Meal included.

I have never used the Dentist Dept, but like this Hospital very much, completely

different to the Hospitals in Pattaya. They are not as 'Money Motivated'