Mystery surrounds death of man and woman washed up on beach in south Thailand

rooster59

Here's an idea.....why don't we all take a picture posing with the body. That should assist in the investigation.

Disgusting morons. bah.gif

You could of course direct your complaint towards this forum

While a Thai media source may choose to print such photos, there is no obligation for an expat forum to republish them

I could care how long you have lived here or how intelligent you think you are ! Posing for a group picture of dead souls you don't know as a prize is sick!.. Your a scary demented individual , hopefully you leave Thailand!

Barcode on the back of the neck is often, but not always, used by women who voluntarily become somebody's sex slave. There is allegedly a site that records these bar codes, I doubt it's authenticity. They weren't swimming, plenty of clues already. Case will never be solved and if not truely suicide, the perp will walk. RIP

You could make the same observation when you have six or seven policemen satnding behind a suspect arrested for a relatively minor offense. Thai's like their moment in front of the camera no matter what the situation is. More to the point another unsolved crime to file away

Here's an idea.....why don't we all take a picture posing with the body. That should assist in the investigation.

For the quietman and others.

Here's an idea for you:

Google Images- US / UK soldiers posing with dead enemy / casualties. See how many pages of results turn up. Then once you've done that. Go to each and every page and decry them as "disgusting morons" That should keep you occupied for a while.

Here's an idea for you:

Google Images- US / UK soldiers posing with dead enemy / casualties. See how many pages of results turn up. Then once you've done that. Go to each and every page and decry them as "disgusting morons" That should keep you occupied for a while.

Oh, sorry ! My apologies. I didn't realise these two dead people were enemy combatants to the paramedics. Who could have known.

Is there a secret war that you are aware of between Thai medical personnel and Thai people in general?

Also pray tell, what relevance do UK and American soldiers have to this OP?

Here's an idea for you............... think before you type. That should keep you occupied for a very, very, very long time. I would bet your name's Richard.

The relevance is to your attack on the paramedics. Insofar as they are not the only ones who pose with dead bodies.
However they ARE the ones targeted by you and others.
Further, regardless of whether a corpse is that of an innocent or that of an enemy combatant, posing with one is the same thing...maybe worse when you give it the thumbs up

Is that clear enough for you?

Yet again I see a strange twist is perspective. Objections to a group of people who have been summoned to recover a corpse...objections.because it was covered by a blanket? Would a body bag or a coffin make it appropriate to the objectors? Or a picture of same group minutes later transporting same corpse away from site of discovery?

Why not a more insightful perspective?

" We are here...with you".

Is there a problem in that?

Here's an idea for you:

And nobody poses for the "collateral damage" victims...sad.png

Amongst all the ghouls and Clouseaus could be the sad fact that the couple went for a swim and got in trouble.

I've pulled out of the water many Thais, fully clothed, who went in were having fun and then uh-oh, in a matter of seconds we're in over our heads - trouble.

Very sad, I wish swimming were something taught in the elementary schools here. Like the little girls who drowned in the BKK khlong after being kicked in, geez, I knew how to swim at age 6.

RIP to these folks, very sad,

The relevance is to your attack on the paramedics. Insofar as they are not the only ones who pose with dead bodies.

However they ARE the ones targeted by you and others.

Further, regardless of whether a corpse is that of an innocent or that of an enemy combatant, posing with one is the same thing...maybe worse when you give it the thumbs up

Is that clear enough for you?

Very clear. You are clearly saying that soldiers posing with dead bodies is comparable or even worse than posing with civilians by paramedics. I totally agree.

Comparisons aside, you have clearly stated the above and that you agree that posing with bodies is wrong. Saying that these Thai 'paramedics' are not the only ones who pose, doesn't make it right no matter what or whom you compare it with.

So......... I don't see your point. You agree its wrong and I agree its wrong. Is the purpose of your post in order to be a Thai apologist? I really don't see the point you are trying to make and neither, I suspect, do you.

Archived