BANGKOK 25 June 2019 04:26

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

Mystery surrounds death of man and woman washed up on beach in south Thailand

An off-topic post has been removed.

Here's an idea.....why don't we all take a picture posing with the body. That should assist in the investigation.

Disgusting morons. bah.gif

For the quietman and others.

Here's an idea for you:

Google Images- US / UK soldiers posing with dead enemy / casualties. See how many pages of results turn up. Then once you've done that. Go to each and every page and decry them as "disgusting morons" That should keep you occupied for a while.

And nobody poses for the "collateral damage" victims...sad.png

Amongst all the ghouls and Clouseaus could be the sad fact that the couple went for a swim and got in trouble.

I've pulled out of the water many Thais, fully clothed, who went in were having fun and then uh-oh, in a matter of seconds we're in over our heads - trouble.

Very sad, I wish swimming were something taught in the elementary schools here. Like the little girls who drowned in the BKK khlong after being kicked in, geez, I knew how to swim at age 6.

RIP to these folks, very sad,

Maybe the body of the man is the french guy who has been missing from Samui :-(

He was from Koh Tao

The relevance is to your attack on the paramedics. Insofar as they are not the only ones who pose with dead bodies.

However they ARE the ones targeted by you and others.

Further, regardless of whether a corpse is that of an innocent or that of an enemy combatant, posing with one is the same thing...maybe worse when you give it the thumbs up

Is that clear enough for you?

Very clear. You are clearly saying that soldiers posing with dead bodies is comparable or even worse than posing with civilians by paramedics. I totally agree.

Comparisons aside, you have clearly stated the above and that you agree that posing with bodies is wrong. Saying that these Thai 'paramedics' are not the only ones who pose, doesn't make it right no matter what or whom you compare it with.

So......... I don't see your point. You agree its wrong and I agree its wrong. Is the purpose of your post in order to be a Thai apologist? I really don't see the point you are trying to make and neither, I suspect, do you.

Friend or foe.....is there something insidious for a witnessing of your passing away if it is not with hilarity or disrespect?

Or better your body rots undiscovered and anonymous?