Where can one buy large live Aloe plants ?

Lumbini

Want to buy very large Aloe Vera plants ( between 4-6 years old ) . Buy many then put in large pots in my backyard here in Bangkok to grow so I can have fresh leaves to cut daily to fillet and use the gel to eat and juice . Met a farmer at a health foods expo here few years ago from up north that grows , sells and delivers plants to Bangkok if one wants enough but have misplaced his card now that I have a yard to grow these . Any help in finding a grower or nursery that is in or around Bangkok would be helpful .

This company below use to deliver the gel to me on ice back in the states and sold the plants but can not find anything like that here even though Thailand would be a stellar place to grow this plant .

https://www.aloe1.com/shop/

Wonderful therapeutic properties. You get the best value (healing properties) from plants that are more than 10 years old. Be aware that there are different varieties too and you'll need to get the right one for your needs, particularly anti-cancer. Plenty of info if you research it.

I use 12 yo plants, which friends in Isaan found for me, being grown in big pots in village homes. Plenty around. They went searching for me and soon found owners who were prepared to sell them at a reasonable price. Then trucked them to me in Chiang Mai. Couldn't find any locally, but I'm sure there will be some somewhere.

No shops that I'm aware of that sell mature plants. But if you find any please post back here.

Thanks KhumOr , I have a friend who lives on a farm in Roiet who has massive size Aloe plants ( well over 10 years . She sent me a box of leaves before but poorly packed and they were not sent fast way so and spoiled now will investigate a way for her to try sending again faster way better packed . If it works I will have her send regularly . If someone made a business of supplying the leaves and mailing may be good business ?

Thanks AliasJohn , what a great idea and will take I drive down there as it looks like great beach and not too far from Bangkok . Possibly find someone to deliver plant to me or send leaves on regular basis . Amazing tip you send [emoji106]

• 2 years later...
On 3/29/2016 at 8:22 AM, AliasJohn said:

If you have nothing to do for a day drive down to Prachuap Khiri Khan 100 kms south of Hua Hin. There hundreds of plantations there. I am sure you could do a deal with the property owner.

Hello, can you tell me where exactly ?

And how to use aloe vera for stomach ?

Thanks a lot.

Archived