'Albino' Bo tree set to make Thai villagers rich from the lottery!

webfact

'Albino' Bo tree set to make Thai villagers rich from the lottery!
Thaivisa Reporters

agt.jpg
Image: Dailynews

ANG THONG:— Superstitious Thais in their droves have been flocking to a Bo tree sprouting unusual white leaves looking for lottery numbers, reports Thaivisa News.

News of the tree at a temple in Ang Thong spread like wildfire on social media prompting fortune hunters with garlands to pay their respects.

The 100 year old Bo tree - central to the Buddhist faith - is situated next to a chapel being built at the Si Bua Thong temple near Ang Thong, north of Bangkok.

The white leaves are appearing all around the base of the tree. Visitors have posted pictures online and been seen praying for good luck.

Sanit Kaewkhiaw, 55, a bus driver on the Ang Thong to Si Bua Thong route said it was "very unusual to see this." Many people in the past have got winning numbers in the lottery from this tree, he claimed.

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-28

How does one get numbers from a tree? Or a pig? Or a whatever?

According to my gf, people dust the leaves on the tree with baby powder and it's better if you have a boom box playing Isaan music. She didn't know anything about the pig.

What these people do is get a local "sham " fortune tell look at the tree,deal out his /her cards on a "special" cloth on the ground do a lot of mumbo jumbo then tell them the numbers.For money,Think about it,if as there are 101 numbers in a two number lottery and he tells 101 people a different number then those that lost will blame some bad karma or something on there loss.( my girl friend blame me sometimes for her lottery loss) then the winner will tell many people of their great fortune and now the fortune tell will have a new supply of suckers.

What these people do is get a local "sham " fortune tell look at the tree,deal out his /her cards on a "special" cloth on the ground do a lot of mumbo jumbo then tell them the numbers.For money,Think about it,if as there are 101 numbers in a two number lottery and he tells 101 people a different number then those that lost will blame some bad karma or something on there loss.( my girl friend blame me sometimes for her lottery loss) then the winner will tell many people of their great fortune and now the fortune tell will have a new supply of suckers.

Doesn't involve just superstitious Thais or fortune tellers. Some futures trading newsletters will do the same thing. Tell half of new subscribers to go long, the other half to go short. Half of your subscribers will resubscribe to your incredible newsletter and tell their friends about their great trades.

According to my gf, people dust the leaves on the tree with baby powder and it's better if you have a boom box playing Isaan music. She didn't know anything about the pig.

I've been told I snore like a pig. Maybe I can translate☺

If I can breed a white elephant, I'll be rolling in the cash. Especially if I can make it signal numbers. Nobody take my idea! Do you think crowdfunding would go for it?

Super Idea Redline,And it is possible using the sperm and DNA from some light colored pachyderms and controlled cross breeding. That is why the white tiger is not a rarity any longer.They are all connected to a tiger from India. Money and time Redline,money and time.

I would assume that the white colour means that there is no chlorophyll in the leaf. With a new chapel being built nearby it could be that there is some sort of run off from the construction that is poisoning the tree?

Archived