Why are there no real estate agents in Issan?

ghworker2010

• 2 months later...

Buriram has several property agents. One is a franchise of a USA company. The local office is owned and operated by Thai citizens. Several of my expat friends have purchased land both inside Buriram city and in less urban areas through a UK expat property agent. He has a web site and speaks English. http://buriramisaanproperty.com/ He is not anywhere near 5% in his commission. I have met people who have been pleased with Hywel in both selling and buying land and homes. Mr. Williams would be on my short list of real estate brokers if I was buying or selling a home or condo in Buriram Province. He also has a thriving business as a building project manager. I have several friends who have engaged his services to manage a home building project in both Buriram proper and villages near Buriram. He has repeat customers which is quite telling. I know several real estate brokers I would never engage with again in California.

I can say the opposite from personal first hand experience...

Mr Williams just tried to sell me a house as where he claimed to be the agent, but where in reality he isn't ( to use soft words)

Even the house on the picture isn't a house for sale...

so WARNING... Scammer

There are plenty of them, in each city.

Many foreigners think we are the most important customers, since we do the odd 3-5 million Baht transactions.

But the fact is, the local marked have 0,5 - 1 million Baht transactions for 10000s of customers.

The bigger question is "Why would you want to live there ? " All the girls are gone, and are working in Bangkok. Maybe you like the rice fields?

Keep believing in that Myth...Nice to get them before Patts and BKK

• 8 months later...
On 10/06/2016 at 4:54 PM, kovaltech said:

I can say the opposite from personal first hand experience...

Mr Williams just tried to sell me a house as where he claimed to be the agent, but where in reality he isn't ( to use soft words)

Even the house on the picture isn't a house for sale...

so WARNING... Scammer

Can I also add the WARNING that Mr Williams is simply not trustworthy. He makes claims about himself and his abilities which are just not honest or truthful. As the writer observes - SCAMMER

Archived