Deadly driver Jenphop agrees to blood test 15 days later

webfact

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure he already knows he will pass..as he's waited long enough and being tested already to make sure..either that or like the 'test' done in the KT issue its rigged..wouldn't it be refreshing if one day a HiSo was pulled immediately after the accident and tested straight away before any money changes hands !! Not in my life time I feel!

Truly disgraceful behaviour, the leaders of this country are allowing it to be the laughing stock of the world.

I am saddened by this constant downward spiral.

" Police lacked his consent ", so was that because he was never asked, he refused which legally he can't or did a doctor certify he was not medically fit to be tested ?

As usual more questions than answers and surprise surprise senior officers talking at cross-purposes. The BIB have a foul reputation which they do nothing to improve and even when they do get things right it's hard to believe them and their own presentation doesn't help.

Brewery Alcohol Fueled Party Organisation comes readily to mind but the galling aspect is that so often the supposed incompetence is actually by those acting deliberately.

All your questions have been answered already. More questions than answers only means you're not up to speed.

So you accept all the answers and that's that ? !
Strange conclusion.

I just don't ask questions I know the answer to already.

I'm not you, thankfully.

Archived